Magnamon vs Gold Saints

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on July 6, 2012. Last post by eddz99 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@valfranx said:

@TheVectorPrime: So far there in loungeforum, nobody refuted my arguments, of el matador and his VectorPrime, guys just got the whole topic of trolling, in addition to being swearing.

Well that's the only thing they can do. Throw insults. But we own them in every matter ;-)

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime:

> I enter thread to say that you were wrong

>You go hostile because I'm an OBDer and because you think only YOUR facts are right

>I tell you off

>You whine

>I tell you off again

>You try to use my wiki profile (one that paints me in a positive light I might add), thus cementing your butthurt

>I tell you off once more

RinceRepeat.gif

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime:

> I enter thread to say that you were wrong

>You go hostile because I'm an OBDer

>I tell you off

>You whine

You're post:

Post by Roman55 (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Aww....Are you mad because the OBD wouldn't agree with the BS you keep producing with your fingers?

Owning the OBDers? HA! You just came up with baseless arguments. Then when they were proven wrong, you continued wining.

But do keep it up, I need the laugh.

@TheNobody: So now Lost canvas is non-canon and when you and other need some feat from it than it's canon. Pure exmaple of double standards.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheVectorPrime:

So, you can't ignore them and tell a mod? Also the mods did lock the thread

Really, I don't get why people get upset over a debate about fictional characters.

I'm leaving, if we can't debate like adults

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

So, you can't ignore them and tell a mod? Also the mods did lock the thread

Really, I don't get why people get upset over a debate about fictional characters.

I'm leaving, if we can't debate like adults

I notify the mods many times. And those guys continue.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Roman55: @TheVectorPrime:

Also I don't care who started it, care down

@TheVectorPrime: What do you know, I wasn't lying about telling you that you were wrong.

And I was right about that, since you made the thread after you got banned from NF.

And I responded to you that way because it seems that's the only way you'll listen to anybody. Plus I really did need the laugh.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNobody said:

@valfranx said:

@TheVectorPrime:

after 12 houses this matter was being erased. Hades does not mention this, ND and LC too not.

kagaho bennu, even with the power of the phoenix is vaporized in space?

Non canon

Canon:

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime: What do you know, I wasn't lying about telling you that you were wrong.

And I was right about that, since you made the thread after you got banned from NF.

I'm not banned from Naruto forums(if you're disapointed than just kill yourself). Check the Meta Battledome, thread My problem with Saint seiya.

It's quite obvious that you started first. You could at least say that you're sorry, anyway this just proves myu point furthere. And proves that you're: idot, troll, ASS GOBLIN, wanker ...

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

And please why don't you all act civilize? If you don't like TheVectorPrim Guy then report him to the moderators! I honestly speaking have nothing against him however his arguments are trolling for one reason: It's not the size of an explosion, it's the force behind it which clearly runs through the manga, he continually disregards my scans, and acts like he wrote the manga? Why should we accept his opinion over the author who created the manga? And plus there scans identify the feats and powers, actually it's all explained throughout the series and he still argues. He puts everything from his perspective and it's so clear in his arguments on how the Saints aren't FTL when they've shown the ability to speed blitz light speed opponents (The Bronze Saints in mind), they've warped dimensions, destroyed the non-corporeal, and have hax attacks that level stars AT AN ATOMIC LEVEL!!!! Is it not clear that there powers are meant to destroy the atoms? So there's no defense to that because an attack from atomic level is stronger than a blast that could destroy a planet because it literally shreds the target out of existence than blast them to oblivion. And not just that but their atomic scale attacks can extend on how much power they put into their techniques, a star level blast that isolates the target from their surroundings so that they are destroyed and not anything else, it's so clear! His scans are inconsistent and all he provides are understatements on their powers and simply assumptions! Assumption is an assumption, a fact is a fact in which in this case he does not follow.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF ATOMIC LEVEL?

Post by Jet_Pistol (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

It bring's joy to my heart to see people over other forums be asshurt about OBD.

@TheVectorPrime said:

@Roman55 said:

I'm not banned from Naruto forums(if you're disapointed than just kill yourself). Check the Meta Battledome, thread My problem with Saint seiya.

It's quite obvious that you started first. You could at least say that you're sorry, anyway this just proves myu point furthere. And proves that you're: idot, troll, ASS GOBLIN, wanker ...

You started it you dumb cunt.

@valfranx said:

@TheNobody said:

@valfranx said:

@TheVectorPrime:

after 12 houses this matter was being erased. Hades does not mention this, ND and LC too not.

Non canon

Canon:

Nice post + valfranx :-)

@TheNobody said:

And please why don't you all act civilize? If you don't like TheVectorPrim Guy then report him to the moderators! I honestly speaking have nothing against him however his arguments are trolling for one reason: It's not the size of an explosion, it's the force behind it which clearly runs through the manga, he continually disregards my scans, and acts like he wrote the manga? Why should we accept his opinion over the author who created the manga? And plus there scans identify the feats and powers, actually it's all explained throughout the series and he still argues. He puts everything from his perspective and it's so clear in his arguments on how the Saints aren't FTL when they've shown the ability to speed blitz light speed opponents (The Bronze Saints in mind), they've warped dimensions, destroyed the non-corporeal, and have hax attacks that level stars AT AN ATOMIC LEVEL!!!! Is it not clear that there powers are meant to destroy the atoms? So there's no defense to that because an attack from atomic level is stronger than a blast that could destroy a planet because it literally shreds the target out of existence than blast them to oblivion. And not just that but their atomic scale attacks can extend on how much power they put into their techniques, a star level blast that isolates the target from their surroundings so that they are destroyed and not anything else, it's so clear! His scans are inconsistent and all he provides are understatements on their powers and simply assumptions! Assumption is an assumption, a fact is a fact in which in this case he does not follow.

I'm sure you have scans to back up everything you just said. I mean scans which will state everything you posted. Also you can't act civilised with idiots (worst of their kind)

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mods removed all the mocking .....................A waste of comedy gold. Still the reactions there did show how much of a 7 yr old you are.

And you were banned the time you made that stupid thread here so shut your vagina.

Post by Jet_Pistol (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mod removed all the mocking I mean It just showed how much of a moron you were.

And you were banned the time you made that stupid thread here so shut your vagina.

It's hard to close something that's full of sand.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@valfranx said:

@TheNobody said:

@valfranx said:

@TheVectorPrime:

Non canon

Canon:

The suicide attack Shiryu had used was made to kill the both of them by moving forever, the cosmic scale was set to trap him and his target in a forever flying dragon that would never die out until the both do... That was the true intention of the attack, not from leaving the atmosphere... Shun and Athena have shown the ability to survive being distorted from moving millions and thousands of light years into the past by a Time God who was a universe himself. It's clear a Bronze Saint like Shun could survive being out in space so why can't a Gold Saint who moves faster than the speed of light!

This is clearly shown in Saint Seiya Next Dimension

@TheVectorPrime said:

@TheNobody said:

I'm sure you have scans to back up everything you just said. I mean scans which will state everything you posted. Also you can't act civilised with idiots (worst of their kind)

He's hating on you. Not me.

You fucking retard.

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mods removed all the mocking .....................A waste of comedy gold. Still the reactions there did show how much of a 7 yr old you are.

Now I will shut your mom and sister vagina :-)@Jet_Pistol said:

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime Yeah the ridiculous thread necro. And as I read it I realized you tried to suck up to someone from a year ago....that's a new low. Too bad the mod removed all the mocking I mean It just showed how much of a moron you were.

It's hard to close something that's full of sand.

Jet_Pistol I got PM telling me that you are ZOOPHILE. So you like when stallions stucks it up in you :-) ? Man you have a serious issue...

Post by 8_valentine_8 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@TheVectorPrime said:

@TheNobody said:

I love how your trying to insult them with a term that describes you so well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel