Magnamon vs Gold Saints

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on July 6, 2012. Last post by eddz99 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

Teacher???

Magnamon should lose, he have a lack of good feats

Just to make this guy angry :-) . Since mods don't bother to do anything to with him.

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime said:

@Roman55: @gintnuh said:

Fuck of Vector Prime.

Roman55 to adress both of your acount. You know I'm a teacher here, and you're just a bad student who doesn't want to listen. And I advice you listen to the one who is smarter than you ;-) . Ans my opinion about you . Well you're one sick idiot. Since you made 2 acounts so far just because you're angry. That's obsession and you should check psychiatric. You're actions here are TROLLING, since so far you're just attacking me. Are you really that butthurt :-) !? Also you're incapable to make a VALID POINT . LACK OF IQ PERMITS YOU TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT spamming, since you're IQ is < IQ of idiot. So do us a favor and go kill yourself if you CAN'T STAND REAL FACTS ABOUT SAINT SEIYA. Since people here ARE NOT DENYING FAGGOTS. They accept valid facts. Nobody here will listen to you since you're A JOKE. You were even joke on OBD. So what's up with all that masohism ? You like making fool out of yourself ???

Okay, if you're such a respected member, why not apply for the OBD wiki? Send a pm to Nevermind on wikispaces.

I mean, if I'm not as respected as you say, surely me being on there is a mistake. Since only respected people are members.

Anyway, that isn't my dupe. That's another OBDer who's identity you'll have to find out yourself.

Also, you're using out of date scans. AGAIN. And I can't debate with you because you use this stupid High Holy attitude about this shit. It's like trying to explain physics to a 1 yr old.

Also, telling me to kill myself. And you say I'm the troll.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

Teacher???

Magnamon should lose, he have a lack of good feats

Since I forgot to adress about outcome. Magnamon has better feats than any Gold Saint. Not to mention greater destructive power than even 3 of them combined. Although in manga was stated that 2 Athena's Exlamation will result in destruction of entire Sanctuary (so exponential leap in power), which is on hil by the way. So if we use that as a base we might say that all 12 Gold Saint which ill use 4 Athena's Exlamation could produce a town busting attack. By the way in 01 Atlur Kabuterimon destroyed a hill/ mountain peak I can't remember corectly and he is Ultimate. Magnamon is mega and mor epowerful mega, above WarGraymon - who can rival Dark Masters. So thereticly he should be city-large mountain level by logical powerscailing. Note, that mountain is not just one peak. Mountain stretches for tens of km (some even hundreds) and has many peaks. By the way Magnamon has feat of destroying time-space barrier as side effect of fighting.

Post by valfranx (195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheVectorPrime:

after 12 houses this matter was being erased. Hades does not mention this, ND and LC too not.

kagaho bennu, even with the power of the phoenix is vaporized in space?

@Roman55: So this is the best you can say :-) ? Well you should really go somewhere to learn how to debate... Out of date scans :-) ??? Well that's the stupidest argument i heard so far :-) . I didn't know that scans have a date, printed on them, after which they expire :-) . Dude, you're really funny please continue with this ridiculous posts, I find them very entertaining :-) .

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Roman55 said:

Okay, if you're such a respected member, why not apply for the OBD wiki? Send a pm to Nevermind on wikispaces.

I mean, if I'm not as respected as you say, surely me being on there is a mistake. Since only respected people are members.

Anyway, that isn't my dupe. That's another OBDer who's identity you'll have to find out yourself.

Also, you're using out of date scans. AGAIN. And I can't debate with you because you use this stupid High Holy attitude about this shit. It's like trying to explain physics to a 1 yr old.

Also, telling me to kill myself. And you say I'm the troll.

You see TheVectorPrime is an interesting case.

>He claims to be some expert on Saint Seiya yet he uses out-of-date and poorly translated scans to make an "argument" (if one can call it that).

>He constantly uses low-ends to deny on panel feats.

>He seems to be under the impression that all statements are worthless.

>He claims to be studying physics (IIRC?) or something similar yet he doesn't know that an explosion's power is not related to its size.

>He tries to posture himself as some kind of master debater (no pun intended?) yet in every post he comes across as some whiny 7th grader that gets bullied too much in school.

>His sense of self-worth is massively above what it really is, like Russian Kalashnikov, except you know that RK isn't stupid, even if he's a socially inept fag. TVP is just the latter.

>He's a butthurt troll that necroes year-old threads and constantly seeks the approval of others (such as him seemingly shouting with glee when anyone supports him and him flailing about like a fish on a hook whenever someone calls him out). One wouldn't expect an experienced and competent debater to conduct himself in such a fashion.

>He claims to not care about the OBD yet in every other post he's either whining about the OBD or the OBD Wiki, further supporting my approval-seeking behavior hypothesis.

So overall, he's a creep, a loser, and a joke. And he's never getting into the OBD Wiki, ever.

@Nevermind: I fully agree with this.

@TheVectorPrime: Shut up faggot. :-) I mean it's obvious you don't know what you speak of but still flail like a dead fish :-) Obviously if you were some super debater you wouldn't have people telling you that you are a full of shit :-) But do continue using badly translated scans and insane arguments, I'm laughing my kidneys out :-)

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheVectorPrime:

First, Magnamon is an armor level Digimon (that have the power of a Ultimate or for English Mega) he is the weakest of the Royal Knights. Second, Gold Saints are powerful and Magnamon will not have a walk in the park facing them (there like 56 of them) so yeah, Magnamon will lose. Also I thought it was 02 only, the time-space barrier only happen in the movie (which isn't canon)

Oh Nevermind, I didn't know you're polluting this forums also. Well just to say two things to you, since saying more would be waste of my time.

- First your sister and your mom, wouldn't agree that I'm a loser. Do you wish me to post videos of our little late-night session over skype :-) ?

- Second anyone with little brain in his head knows that EXPLOSION SIZE matters in real world. It's energy is equally spread all over fireball so it does matter. But you're just to stupid to understand this. Nukes are the most powerful, and they have biggest explosions.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

First, Magnamon is an armor level Digimon (that have the power of a Ultimate or for English Mega) he is the weakest of the Royal Knights. Second, Gold Saints are powerful and Magnamon will not have a walk in the park facing them (there like 56 of them) so yeah, Magnamon will lose. Also I thought it was 02 only, the time-space barrier only happen in the movie (which isn't canon)

And again it's apparent you haven't read anything about Saint Seiya. There are only 12 Gold Saints not 56 as you claim. Dude please stay out of this debate than. It's apparent you lack knowledeg on Saint Seiya. Don't be offended with my post since, my point is not to offend you and we always had a good mod in past.

Hey, cool down

Can we all be civil here?

@Roman55 said:

@Nevermind: I fully agree with this.

@TheVectorPrime: Shut up faggot. :-) I mean it's obvious you don't know what you speak of but still flail like a dead fish :-) Obviously if you were some super debater you wouldn't have people telling you that you are a full of shit :-) But do continue using badly translated scans and insane arguments, I'm laughing my kidneys out :-)

No just to complete ugly, fat, no life idiots trying to inslut me and failing. By the way I'm to busy watching your and Nevermind's mom and sister stripping on skype and talking dirty. Don't interupt me.

P.S. By the way that other guy was Nevermind

@TheVectorPrime:

The battle say Gold Saints, so I look up how many Gold Saints there was (since the OP wasn't specific) and I count 56

@TheVectorPrime: I love how your passing yourself off as intelligent but resort to using a "I fucked your mom and sister" insult and still proving you know nothing about what you speak.

So much Butt hurt.

@Destinyheroknight: He started it.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

The battle say Gold Saints, so I look up how many Gold Saints there was (since the OP wasn't specific) and I count 56

Again it's totaly wrong since in original manga, ND, LC and Episode G only 25 Gold Saints appear not including recent Omega and Seiya

@Destinyheroknight

said:

Hey, cool down

No I won't be civil since those idiots only came to insult me, and mods didn't ban this faggots so far after all they have done. Creating : Vector Prime is Dumb Cunt thread is one exmaple

@Roman55 said:

@TheVectorPrime: I love how your passing yourself off as intelligent but resort to using a "I fucked your mom and sister" insult and still proving you know nothing about what you speak.

So much Butt hurt.

No I didn't fucked them yet, I'm just having sexy chats with them over net :-) . But they want me very much and invited me to come to stay at your home for several weeks :-) ? You don't mind ? Your dad wont' midn :-) ?@Roman55 said:

@Destinyheroknight: He started it.

It was you who started first. Back in Saint Seiya Facts vs Hypes 2 you came out of nowhere and immediatelly insulted me. Now suffer the consequences...

@TheVectorPrime said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

Again it's totaly wrong since in original manga, ND, LC and Episode G only 25 Gold Saints appear not including recent Omega and Seiya

@Destinyheroknight

said:

Hey, cool down

No I won't be civil since those idiots only came to insult me, and mods didn't ban this faggots so far after all they have done. Creating : Vector Prime is Dumb Cunt thread is one exmaple

You see? He's even saying that the canon of the flipping story is wrong.

And again, people believe him why?

Post by valfranx (195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheVectorPrime: So far there in loungeforum, nobody refuted my arguments, of el matador and his VectorPrime, guys just got the whole topic of trolling, in addition to being swearing.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@valfranx said:

@TheVectorPrime:

after 12 houses this matter was being erased. Hades does not mention this, ND and LC too not.

kagaho bennu, even with the power of the phoenix is vaporized in space?

Non canon

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel