magna angemon vs naraku and dante

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 17, 2009. Last post by rein 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This Guy
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein:
thanks i was looking for a better pic
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: the portal trick will do some serious damage

@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: thanks i was looking for a better pic "

Thanks for bringing this up, -mon anime/mangas need to be used more
@Nerx said: 
Yeah, gate of destiny pretty much eliminates naraku from the picture and then it's just Him vs dante.
@rein: and Soul Banish sounds kinda hax
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
What are some Magna feats Naraku is pretty bad ass for a dude in eye liner and Dante kills demons that can kill the World in seconds
@Son_of_Manus said:

" What are some Magna feats Naraku is pretty bad ass for a dude in eye liner and Dante kills demons that can kill the World in seconds "

Gate of Destiny- Drags evil souls to hell, The More evil the being the more powerful The pull
Soul banish- If he stabs you with Excalibur he takes your soul away. 

*He's basically a hack character, Once you see anyone In the patamon family digivolve, you know the opponent is screwed.*
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6
so major demon vs major angel,........@rein said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:

" What are some Magna feats Naraku is pretty bad ass for a dude in eye liner and Dante kills demons that can kill the World in seconds "

Gate of Destiny- Drags evil souls to hell, The More evil the being the more powerful The pull Soul banish- If he stabs you with Excalibur he takes your soul away.   *He's basically a hack character, Once you see anyone In the patamon family digivolve, you know the opponent is screwed.* "
Gate of destiny might not have a strong pull on Dante since hes more good then bad
@CorkscrewKid said:
Gate of destiny might not have a strong pull on Dante since hes more good then bad "
yeah, That's what i was saying before. The GOD Would eliminate Naraku and then it would be a battle between him and dante
@rein: Magna still has his excalibur
@Nerx said:
" @rein: Magna still has his excalibur "
Hrmm So angemon wins this battle pretty easily?
Dante and Naraku have souls?
@Son_of_Manus said:
" Dante and Naraku have souls? "
Naraku does And i would assume dante does too, But i don't know anything more about him then his wiki
@rein said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
Naraku does And i would assume dante does too, But i don't know anything more about him then his wiki "
He is the Demon spawn of Sparda and in the Game series and Anime he defeated planet busting foes and his sword and bullets can cut or pierce anything and he has complete accuracy with anything (he had a bunch of pool balls go in the air shot one it ricocheted into a bunch of others each hitting there target demons) He also is shown to be like Alucard in the fact that he can not die by any known means
@Son_of_Manus said:
Then what does the lifebar represent?
@Nerx said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
Then what does the lifebar represent? "
Something to piss me off =P
@Son_of_Manus: Just wondering here man  , has he been tested against soul attacks?
@Nerx said:
" @Son_of_Manus: Just wondering here man  , has he been tested against soul attacks? "
No not off the top of my head he has gone up and defeated the most powerful Demon from hell if that counts
@Son_of_Manus: That counts, but what does the said demon lord has up his arsenal?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel