MAGELLAN VS COCO

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 3, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year ago.
Post by othus12 (6,314 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

magellan from one piece

coco from toriko

fight at the outside of the gourmet pyramid

they are in character

no knowledge

win via KO, paralisis or death

who will win this battle of poisons?

go!

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Coco stomps. He adapts to Magellans poison and then slowly kills him with any of his hundreds of poisons.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Never really got into Toriko so I guess if COCO is pretty durable and strong he can break magellan. Also COCO cannot poison magellan because the doku doku no mi grants immunity to all poisons, key word "ALL". I also see it doesn't say which types of poisons COCO is immune to so you never know magellan has control over many different types,though it never says which, Coco can get unlucky and not be immune to magellan's various poisons and die. But since neither of them have any accurate data as too which types of poison and magellan is immune to all and it is assumable that CoCo is immune to magellan's it goes to CoCo if he has super strength as is able to take down Magellan in a pure fist fight. Magellan is not a logia so basically he took hits straight on such as canon fire,luffy's second gear and has held down fire fist ace with one arm. He has also blocked a jet stamp covered in mr.2s wax with just one hand but I know fighters in Toriko are usually hand to hand professionals but in the bio of Coco it says he prefers stealthy means unlike toriko so I felt the need to show magellans feats anyway.

Online Now

@TheNeutralOne: actually magellan has gotten sick from eating poison so cocos poison should be able to weaken him as well.

@othus12: Magellan gets sick from swallowing his own poison as a weakness. However, it is not stated how long after he swallows does he have to go to the bathroom. Because he covered himself in his own poison to fight luffy for a whole fight and did not have to go to the bathroom until the next day or so.

Online Now

@TheNeutralOne: he would still kill magellan i suppose...he can make an spear which travels at lightspeed

@othus12: Well then yea this match goes to Coco for sure.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12: Is this Coco pre or post food honor?
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: it was pre. but does it matters?

@othus12: Actually it does. This battle wouldn't be a stomp then.
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah XD but coco would still stab magellan to death with his poison sword

@othus12: True dat.
Post by taichokage (12,637 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Coco destroys Magellan. The lance is all he'd need.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

Coco destroys Magellan. The lance is all he'd need.

Agreed. Magellan has showed weakness to physical attacks despite his abilities. He gets gored

Coco 10/10

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel