Madara vs Team Orochimaru

Topic started by 8000not9000 on Dec. 25, 2012. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by 8000not9000 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Edo Madara vs Kabutomaru (with all his Edos except Madara), EMS Sasuke, Kimimaro, Anko, Sound four, sound ninjas from chunin exams (I know some of them are non-factors I simply added them because I wanted team Oro to be complete (if I missed someone simply add him/her))

I'm sure Madara can beat them all in 1 on 1 but can he solo if everyone is at full power?

knowledge: manga

who wins?

Post by taichokage (15,375 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Where is Orochimaru in team "Orochimaru"? Anyway, Madara is ridiculous but he can't take on the entire Edo army plus Kabuto plus a bunch of others. He has a set of new kage to deal with more formidable than the current ones plus a host of notable Jonin. I'd say it's a bit much.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage:

Yes he can.

His Perfect Suusano would massacre most of them, Even then he has his that metorrirte jutsu. No one besides Ononki could stop that even then Onoki was heavily damaged.

He also has his forest creation jutsu to which Naruto had to make an army of clones in order to counter his motokun jutsu.

He also was able to make 5 clones per Kage, and just toy with them.

He can also absorb Ninjutsu Madara is owning shit.

@taichokage said:

Where is Orochimaru in team "Orochimaru"?

He is the teacher...

Post by nishi99 (1,958 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team wins until Madara becomes the ten tails jinchuuriki.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage:

Lol took me so long to notice that your avi is Nea Walker.

Madara wins for being a saving grace Naruto character.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara is the single most powerful Ninja in Naruto. He wipes the floor with these clowns.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara wins

@SpeedForceSpider: well... I think Obito is stronger... if Madara was the strongest he wouldn't need Obito...

@8000not9000 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: well... I think Obito is stronger... if Madara was the strongest he wouldn't need Obito...

Why would Madara be weaker? By your logic Luffy is weaker than his crew because he needs them. See how that doesn't make sense? Also show me scans of Obito being stronger because you must of missed Madaras meteors and true Susanoo.

@SpeedForceSpider:

1 Meteor = PIS because even a 10 times smaller meteor than Madara's causes extinction

2 Obito can simply go to another dimension

3 Susanoo is overrated, Tsunade was able to fight it and Obito fought Naruto (who's way stronger than Tsunade) + Gai and Kakashi

4 Luffy likes his friends, Madara is totally different, he likes to work alone... if he teams up with anyone it has a reason...

@8000not9000 said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

1 Meteor = PIS because even a 10 times smaller meteor than Madara's causes extinction

2 Obito can simply go to another dimension

3 Susanoo is overrated, Tsunade was able to fight it and Obito fought Naruto (who's way stronger than Tsunade) + Gai and Kakashi

4 Luffy likes his friends, Madara is totally different, he likes to work alone... if he teams up with anyone it has a reason...

1. So just because a character uses a move it becomes PIS? Oh god...

2. So what Kakashi, Konan, and the Fourth figured out how to stop that. Are you saying they can beat Madara too?

3. Susanoo isn't overrated thats your opinion. Not only that Madara beat the kages with ease. All of which would kill Obito together and Obito fought a weaker no Sage mode/Bijuu Naruto and a no Kamui Kakashi. How does this example make him seem stronger?

4. You need to re-read the chapter, he needs help to prepare some jutsu.

@SpeedForceSpider:

1 something like that... anyway it was completely unrealistic

2 victory >>> figuring out how one of his techniques works

3 neither of the Kages could beat Obito... Tsunade's raw strength wouldn't work, Gaara's sand wouldn't work (regardless of its amount) and the others are just weaker so...

4 ok

anyway there are only 2 things why Madara has a higher chance imo

1 he's a more plot-protected character... if they'll fight, Kishi will most likely powerup him or simply put Obito into an unfavorable situation (lower amount of chakra etc) because the main vilain must be killed by the protagonist (though it would be epic if the same thing happened as in StarWars)

2 Madara is way smarter (the smartest Uchiha imo)

Post by waybig1010101 (4,101 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@8000not9000: if the same thing happen in star wars that would be epic and i think u just predicted the ending as well.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,823 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team Orochimaru wins.

I won't explain I'll let the manga do it for me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel