Madara vs Sephiroth

Topic started by WorldEater on June 27, 2013. Last post by Fehafare 1 year ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes in Konoha. 

No prep.  
Morals: in character. 
Both have standard weapons. 
Both are aware of each other. 

Who wins this? 

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sephiroth solos the HST.

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@supernova7005: safer sephirot solos. mainstream sephi gets owned.

@othus12 said:

This doesn't make sense. Its officially stated that FF7-AC Sephiroth > Kadaj > Safer Sephiroth.

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@supernova7005: source?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,470 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

@othus12 said:

This doesn't make sense. Its officially stated that FF7-AC Sephiroth > Kadaj > Safer Sephiroth.

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,820 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kadaj over Safer Sephiroth? That's a fat ass lie, I doubt he could beat Crisis Core Sephiroth let alone FF7 Sephiroth.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@othus12 said:

......Sooooo, in what source material did you read this? Sorry to seem rude but, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

@othus12: @SpeedForceSpider: Kadaj being atleast as strong as FF7 Sephiroth is stated by Nojima himself

Source: http://shatterheart.net/anime/ff7adventchildren/reunionfiles/028ff7-adventchildrenkadaj.jpg (if you can translate japanese)

And even this one http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg263/scaled.php?server=263&filename=kadajpower.jpg&res=medium

@CerusSerenade @ChromeDisaster: There is no need to laugh.

I have evidence to back myself up whenever I claim something. I suggest you improve your knowledge about FF7

Post by Fehafare (8,401 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@supernova7005: Those are one and the same and everything in the first one is already translated.

And really those are some weak allusions to the possibility and in the end he doesn't say "created someone so power" but "someone so evil". And feats suggest otherwise.

Come back with a flat out statement (that is not written in some guide or script, etc..." along the lines of "Kadja would beat Sephiroth in a one on one fight if all factors are included" than we can talk.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So your telling me that Kadaj showed something in that movie that could even suggest that he is stronger than Sephiroth? I could care less about statements that don't prove your claim. And if Kadaj was supposed to be stronger than Sephiroth, why was he not shown fighting at least as great or better than what Sephiroth has been known and shown to produce? Sure, he summoned a Bahamut Sin, and of course he fought Cloud, with the help Yazoo and Loz, but that doesn't mean that he can be as strong as or stronger than Sephiroth, let alone Safer-Sephiroth.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade said:

@supernova7005 said:

@othus12 said:

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I agree with you on that one :)

@supernova7005 said:

Sephiroth solos the HST.

No, no he doesn't.

As for this fight: I was expecting this to turn up sooner or later, I think it's a pretty good fight. Madara has a better level of defense and is a more versatile fighter generally, but Sephiroth definitely has the better stats. For now I'll say that I'd lean towards Sephiroth, but not fully decided. Will come back to this one.

@Fehafare: Another statement by the authors, flat out stating that Kadaj is faster than Sephiroth

http://ffviinovels.lhyeung.net/ffacinfo/prologuebk/interview.php

"Cloud, Kadaj and Sephiroth's speed clearly surpassed the others.

Nozue: Kadaj is probably the fastest in terms of speed."
@ChromeDisaster: Except that AC Cloud is stronger than FF7 Cloud. Who said that he remained the same in power?
When they fought 1 on 1, Kadaj held his own for quite some time.
@GIRUGAMESH said:

Madara has a better level of defense and is a more versatile fighter generally, but Sephiroth definitely has the better stats. For now I'll say that I'd lean towards Sephiroth, but not fully decided. Will come back to this one.

Madara having better defense, are you serious? His durability is island level at best (low end Gigaton level).
Just an average materia produces 48 Teratons worth energy and Cloud or Sephiroth can tank it effortlessly. Ultimate weapon's energy is in Petatons
Not to mention, his speed is on a whole different level than Madara or anyone from the HST

Post by Fehafare (8,401 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@supernova7005: Was a pain in the ass to read through all of that.

Anyway, he said "probably faster" and as i said that's not even close "he would win with no silver of doubt in a straight up fight".

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel