Madara vs Naraku

Topic started by Obito on July 9, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Rules

> Location: A Forest. 
> Winner via Death. Both opponents are in character.
> No prep time. 
> Edo Madara vs Naraku is at full power. 
> Who wins? 

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Does Naraku have the Jewel?

@Whats_out_the_bag: Yes.

Edo Madara? o.o

I'll still give it to Naraku if he plays his cards right or if he wants to get a cheap win with the jewel, but Madara would win if not.

I've seen a battle between these guys and Aizen. Aizen was the nonfactor, it was only between these two and it all came done to who could attack first. This is very hard, because Naraku is more hax'd than we can even think of with that jewel, but Edo Madara is pretty much swimming in a pool of energy. Both have there power supplies.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol Aizen a non factor. He can beat both of them, especially Naraku.
@Whats_out_the_bag: I see. 

@taichokage: So, who do you choose? 
It it's Edo, than I slightly side with Madara. Non Edo and it's the reverse.

@taichokage: If you think he's going to beat Naraku go and find a forum here that's probably been made, or make one and I'll enlighten you on how he rapes Aizen. Better yet I'll do it. I'll simple recreate that same battle. 1 vs 1 vs 1.

We already did that and I was never convinced. Naraku has no way of beating Aizen period, the same is not true in reverse however.
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag: Aizen would defeat Naraku not easily but he would

Post by Dream (7,630 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmmm, both are ridiculously powerful by the standards of their titles with Naraku's high defenses and Madara having his Edo upgrade.

But I'm likely to lean in Naraku's favor as Madara's gonna have quite a bit of difficulty denting Naraku's defenses and the uber-Inuyasha baddie's miasma might be too much for even an Edo body to be capable of recovering from, especially if they get fully immersed in the stuff.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,626 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naraku abosorbs Edo Madara which will act as a seal permanently ending the fight.

Naraku can do the same to Aizen considering Aizen has nothing that can harm Naraku.

Naraku would begin to disintigrate before he could even touch Aizen.

@taichokage said:

Naraku would begin to disintigrate before he could even touch Aizen.

You are getting the two confused. Naraku is the one that posseses the ability to disintegrate before Aizen would even touch him. I don't like to get off topic, but when did Aizen ever do this?

@Whats_out_the_bag: I'm guessing he's talking about reiatsu crush. It doesn't do shit though.

@CerusSerenade: Which does what to Naraku? Shit.

Not reiatsu crush, it was a unique trait of Aizen. I don't bring reiatsu crush into battles unless the OP wants it.

@taichokage: No, it was that his reiatsu was of a whole different level that most humans can't withstand it and are crushed to death under it.

No that's not it, because it could affect inanimate objects as well and also shinigami who could still move and tolerate his reiatsu pressure but still desolve if they touched him or were touched by him aka Gin. It's true that normal souls perished instantly if within a few meters of him but that was the actual pressure aspect.

So what is this ability that Aizen is going to use that can do this? I don't remember ever doing this to Gin.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel