madara vs kratos

Topic started by ahshar on Aug. 17, 2011. Last post by tronboy 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by ahshar (15 posts) See mini bio Level 7

you cant beat that
Post by Xennousha (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Jeezus mann, slow down, you don't have to post two threads of the same subject. Also, cant beat what?, madara takes this with ease.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ahshar:

Need more info

Also, there are other madara and kratos in anime

Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Madara can win this two ways: 

1. BRF him to his dimension. 

2. Soul fuck him with is paths.

3. Soul fuck  him with gedo mazo. 

There's also the fact that kratos is a brute, and is slow as fuck(combat wise) while madara my not be that fast(combat wise) his reaction is top tier. He reacted to raikage's Punch in V2 (hypersonic+) someone who's top tier speedster and Kratos is nowhere near a speedster. I don't think he's even mach

Madara also has intangibility, so he can just go intangible and BRF Kratos like he did with torune. 

Or if there's that chance that madara gets clobbered by kratos for being careless and gets in a tight spot, he can either: 

1. Get Naraka path to heal him while his other jinjurikies/paths take over.
2. Not very likely, but he can just izanagi his out. Which helped him survive 600 billion explosive tags from konan(town level). 

IMO madara takes this 10/10
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ahshar said:
you cant beat that
Can't beat what?  

ND
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ahshar said:
you cant beat that
??
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Even Pre-Rinnegan Madara would win easily.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Stariel said:
Madara can win this two ways:  1. BRF him to his dimension.  2. Soul fuck him with is paths. 3. Soul fuck  him with gedo mazo.  There's also the fact that kratos is a brute, and is slow as fuck(combat wise) while madara my not be that fast(combat wise) his reaction is top tier. He reacted to raikage's Punch in V2 (hypersonic+) someone who's top tier speedster and Kratos is nowhere near a speedster. I don't think he's even mach Madara also has intangibility, so he can just go intangible and BRF Kratos like he did with torune.  Or if there's that chance that madara gets clobbered by kratos for being careless and gets in a tight spot, he can either:  1. Get Naraka path to heal him while his other jinjurikies/paths take over.2. Not very likely, but he can just izanagi his out. Which helped him survive 600 billion explosive tags from konan(town level).  IMO madara takes this 10/10
qft

@Stariel:

Madara can win this two ways:
1. BRF him to his dimension.
2. Soul fuck him with is paths.
3. Soul fuck him with gedo mazo.
There's also the fact that kratos is a brute, and is slow as fuck(combat wise) while madara my not be that fast(combat wise) his reaction is top tier. He reacted to raikage's Punch in V2 (hypersonic+) someone who's top tier speedster and Kratos is nowhere near a speedster. I don't think he's even mach
Madara also has intangibility, so he can just go intangible and BRF Kratos like he did with torune.
Or if there's that chance that madara gets clobbered by kratos for being careless and gets in a tight spot, he can either:
1. Get Naraka path to heal him while his other jinjurikies/paths take over.
2. Not very likely, but he can just izanagi his out. Which helped him survive 600 billion explosive tags from konan(town level).
IMO madara takes this 10/10

I didn't know the cat can do all of that :)

Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Destinyheroknight: Huh?

@Stariel:

There an anime, that have a cat name Madara

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
madara wins
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel