Madara vs Kirby

Topic started by Stezzy on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kirby feats:

Punched a planet in half with one punch

Punched the final boss so hard he sent him flying out of orbit into a Mecha cosmic entity with enough force that resulted in it blowing up

Has a cellphone that summons Warp Star which is easily FTL

He routinely beats Meta Knight a guy who's FTL and flew across the galaxy with Galacta Knight

Kirby tanked multiple artillery fire from Meta Knight's Halberd ship

Kirby sliced a volcano in half

He outsped Meta knight on his Warp Star when he was chasing Kirby on the Halberd

He defeated a guy who gave casual birth to planet devourers

He defeated a reality warping witch who turned his world into a painting and created her own world

He defeated a guy who mind raped everyone in the mirror universe

He defeated another reality warper who turned him into yarn without his abilities

He defeated a guy who was creating dimensions, opening wormholes, blackholes, casually creating enemies and items like missiles from nothing

He defeated a guy who stole the powers of a cosmic wish granter who had enough power to casually summon the strongest warrior in their galaxy

He constantly falls from orbit onto planets face first and he always gets up without a scratch

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@xlab3000 said:

Yep this is a joke thread.

LMAO yep I agree.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Saladking said:

Kirby feats:

Punched a planet in half with one punch

Punched the final boss so hard he sent him flying out of orbit into a Mecha cosmic entity with enough force that resulted in it blowing up

Has a cellphone that summons Warp Star which is easily FTL

He routinely beats Meta Knight a guy who's FTL and flew across the galaxy with Galacta Knight

Kirby tanked multiple artillery fire from Meta Knight's Halberd ship

Kirby sliced a volcano in half

He outsped Meta knight on his Warp Star when he was chasing Kirby on the Halberd

He defeated a guy who gave casual birth to planet devourers

He defeated a reality warping witch who turned his world into a painting and created her own world

He defeated a guy who mind raped everyone in the mirror universe

He defeated another reality warper who turned him into yarn without his abilities

He defeated a guy who was creating dimensions, opening wormholes, blackholes, casually creating enemies and items like missiles from nothing

He defeated a guy who stole the powers of a cosmic wish granter who had enough power to casually summon the strongest warrior in their galaxy

He constantly falls from orbit onto planets face first and he always gets up without a scratch

Nevermind Kirby wins

@Carter_esque

Are you actually going to attempt to debate or are you just going to continue being a passive aggressive troll and a useless poster all over this site?

@Saladking said:

@Carter_esque

Are you actually going to attempt to debate or are you just going to continue being a passive aggressive troll and a useless poster all over this site?

My bad, I literally just saw your list of feats and I must say... Whoa. Kirby doesn't look like that much of a bad-a** but if we've learned anything from watching Fat Buu it's that "looks can be deceiving". I recant my previous answer; Kirby wins. Nice feats post btw

@Carter_esque

Sorry dude I thought you ignored my post

@Saladking: It's all good.

Post by SonDeathEater (22 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Lol over exaggerating 201 megaton punch

How am I over exaggerating? Be specific. He literally split the planet in half.

Post by Kobra678 (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Carter_esque: Let's try this again. lol

...Madara doesn't win.

@Kobra678 said:

...Madara doesn't win.

Post by Kobra678 (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Carter_esque said:

@Kobra678 said:

...Madara doesn't win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel