Madara vs Juubito

Topic started by xlab3000 on Jan. 17, 2014. Last post by xlab3000 7 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is alive Madara with Rinnegan and Sage Mode. Who wins?

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara obviously.

Post by taichokage (13,348 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I've been convinced Madara was stronger since he said he had a plan. He was confident he could weaken Juubito enough to remove the Juubi. And his current powerset (which isn't complete yet) is very impressive.
Post by Kobra678 (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Sage mode Susanoo wins this.

Sage Mode/EMS/Rinnegan/Senju DNA/Mokuton. The incomplete Juubi has immense power but were talking about the top 3 Kekkei Genkai plus Sage Mode combined at the highest levels seen. And he's not finished yet it seems.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Madara, at the moment he is overpower

Post by LHWKnight (2,734 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara Wins due to Rinnegan/Sharingan/Mokuton/Sage mode/meteors/Shinju/Senju/Perfect Susanoo.

"Nine-Tails, you are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy… energy that once was a single, ultimate form! An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose. That guide is the Uchiha! The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey!"

SAY HELLO TO JUBIDARA

Post by waybig1010101 (3,244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
Im going with the guy who took down everyone in naruto. 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Madara is an absolute beast. He even made Juubito look insignificant.
While blind for some time. He did what Obito with the Juubi couldn't do. Hashirama down, Tobirama down, Naruto down, Killer Bee down, 5 kage (revived but still) put them down, and possibly Sasuke. He's on fire. The best thing about the final arc is without a doubt Uchiha Madara.
Post by Kobra678 (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@xlab3000 said:

SAY HELLO TO JUBIDARA

Now this is what i wanna see.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@taichokage said:
While blind for some time. He did what Obito with the Juubi couldn't do. Hashirama down, Tobirama down, Naruto down, Killer Bee down, 5 kage (revived but still) put them down, and possibly Sasuke. He's on fire. The best thing about the final arc is without a doubt Uchiha Madara.

THIS X all the TAIL BEASTS at once 
Post by takashichea (12,353 posts) See mini bio Level 25

So far, everyone says Madara. I took another look at the battle rules to see if I should lock it being a spite thread.

If I'm wrong, please head over to the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread. and vote.

Me too, but he probably shouldn't need it. Unless Naruto one ups him and becomes the 2nd coming of the Shinju Fruit bearer which I've been thinking since the day the Shinju fruit was revealed. It seemed last minute and convenient. If Madara does indeed become the second Sage of the 6 Paths, that's the only thing that could work. I would like to see it. Madara creating a legitimate moon or continent level biju dama or something of that caliber.

Well to be fair, I'll let everyone come in. I don't want to kill everyone's fun by locking it. Just tell me if it needs locking.

I saw a thread called Madara vs Juubito off of another site where people were debating to see who'll win. That's why I made it here.

@takashichea said:

Well to be fair, I'll let everyone come in. I don't want to kill everyone's fun by locking it. Just tell me if it needs locking.

thank you

@Kobra678 said:

@xlab3000 said:

SAY HELLO TO JUBIDARA

Now this is what i wanna see.

agreed.

@xlab3000:

Sorry, I had a PM from a user. I guess it was a false alarm.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nishi99 said:

Madara obviously.

Lol wut?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Madara is an absolute beast. He even made Juubito look insignificant.

@taichokage said:

I think people are jumping the gun here, new Madara is a even bigger beast than before but I still don't see him topping Juubito in terms of power or abilities.

How was he made to look insignificant? It took literally the whole alliance and the edo kages, minus Hashirama, plus some TnJ, to bring down Juubito.

I know Madara's been taking people down, but that's more due to his ruthlessness- Juubito had the power to, but wasn't able to due to his change of heart and doubt. Note that it's largely been 1v1s with Madara as well- if Minato, Sasuke, Tobirama and Naruto had decided to co-ordinate their attacks and gone in together things might have been different.

For the record, I still say the way Madara captured the bijuu was bullsh*t. Just being a case of sticking chains in them and dragging them in made it feel way too much like a plot device IMO (why the Hell didn't Obito just do that before?).

Madara would give him a fight but I still say Juubito would win, though with high difficulty.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I think that while Madara may win in a fight against juubito depending upon circumstance and planing, I'd still say juubito is probably still objectively more powerful.

Imo is still go's juubito> madara> BSM Naruto/hashirama> BM minato> 6 Paths Obito, but this may change within the next week or so.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel