Madara vs Fujitora

Topic started by Obito on Dec. 3, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Location & Rules

- Battlefield: Marineford. 

- No prep.  

- Both are in character.   

- Both have standard weapons. 

Who wins? 

Post by Kobra678 (3,238 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara wins, Fujitora doesn't really have enough feats yet. I doubt he gets past perfect Susanoo.

Lets wait then and let this thread sink down until Fujitora gets enough feats.
Post by othus12 (7,033 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kobra678 said:

Madara wins, Fujitora doesn't really have enough feats yet. I doubt he gets past perfect Susanoo.

as if madara went perfect susanoo on all his fights.

fujitora ends this wayy before he can do so via gravity pull + slash to the neck.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll go with fujitora if madara isn't in edo. Fujitora has better control of gravity. He has been shown to pin his enemies down using its force and he can launch meteors at madara. All without being hit because he controls gravity. He can call meteors from the sky and make things float.

And since i've never seen the perfect susano'o actually hurt someone I'm going with the assumption that fujitora can more than survive it. He obviously has a high level of observation haki because he is blind(despite everything he does).

@othus12: The picture is Edo Madara, so a slash wouldn't do anything. He wouldn't even need perfect Susanoo either, his regular one could block anything Fujitora uses, other than a meteor.

@Obito: Is this Edo or is he alive?

@Kobra678: edo versions should never be allowed as edo is not a skill of madara. its as if i gave fujitora immortality. why would i?

@othus12: Edo or not, how does he get past Susanoo?

@Kobra678: the raikage broke through susanoo. fujirota uses his gravity sword or he pulls him from the ground to him.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12 said:

@Kobra678: the raikage broke through susanoo. fujirota uses his gravity sword or he pulls him from the ground to him.

Only a rib of an half sized incomplete one with the help of Onoki's maxxing his speed and then maxxing the strength of his punch at the last split second.

And it only shattered a rib and sent the susanoo away but other than that it didn't do anything.

A half complete one casually tanked 2nd form Juubi's weather storm that had that mushroom cloud effect in the end.

In the end its all about fighting gravity. Can Fujitora increase the gravity to the point where even Perfect Susanoo cannot do anything? I honestly doubt it.

Not saying who wins btw. Madara does need Susanoo though.

Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Fujitora hasent shown the full extent of hes abilities, I highly doubt he would win from what hes shown. Madara wins easily in edo but not so at all in human form. 

Well obviously madara wins in edo. He can't die. I don't even understand why people use edo versions.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Me too. I don't get Edo usage. But I'm gomna say this is close. I would like more showings from both but more so with Fujitora. With what has been shown in inclined to lean towards Madara with great difficulty.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (669 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara wins this

@Kobra678 said:

@othus12: The picture is Edo Madara, so a slash wouldn't do anything. He wouldn't even need perfect Susanoo either, his regular one could block anything Fujitora uses, other than a meteor.

@Obito: Is this Edo or is he alive?

Lets say he is alive. 

If madara is alive fujitora can pin him down and launch meteors at him.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne said:

If madara is alive fujitora can pin him down and launch meteors at him.

That doesn't prevent him summoning Susanoo. That is the problem. Is Fujitora's gravity is so oppressive that not even Perfect Susanoo can stand up?

Anyway alive Madara seems about to attain greater power than the underpowered Juubito was with both Rinnegan and Sage Mode, assuming Kishimoto does this.

Post by One_Piece_God (562 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Naruto characters powers are getting ridiculous.

Recent chapter shows Madara back to 100% + Hashirama's sage powers.

Man Hashirama's power must truly be nigh-godly if nearly all the most powerful people in the series try to replicate/steal it.

What if Hashirama was alive as well at 100% he would literally own the battlefield. I use to say Itachi=God in Naruto but its now Hashirama=God.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hashirama sage power AND his Mokuton plus he didn't have the Rinnegan back in the day. It's looking like Madara at his maximum is as great a threat as the imperfect Jubi if not greater which is insane. There's a reason why he not Obito is apparently the final villain of this arc.
Yeah, Madara would not fall for Talk No Jutsu like Obito.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel