Madara vs Father vs Alucard

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Aug. 9, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Alucard
Alucard

VS

Father
Father

VS

-Everyone is blood-lusted

-Alucard is pre-schrodinger,Madara is in Edo tensei and Father is in a stable God mode

-Scenario 1: all 3 fighters in the conditions stated above

-Scenario 2: Same aside that Madara controls Kyuubi ,Father has the Homunculus and Alucard is not in the fight.

Links to stat cards for Madara and Alucard:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/my-plan-for-the-battle-forumsthe-asshole-ranking/328376/?page=3

http://www.animevice.com/madara-uchiha/18-34655/

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Father owns

Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

madara

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Toxin45 said:

madara

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

My vote is on Father.... he will make them into Philosopher's stones..

Also Father can transmute the ground into lava... and keep his barrier up.

Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Father in God Mode rather easily. While I doubt soul absorption would work on Alucard easily thanks to the countless souls within him, the vampire has no means on him to take out Father and a blast of nuclear fusion should be more than enough to completely vaporize him.
Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

should've use schrodinger alucard btw edo madara wins tsukuyomi amaterasu 6 paths susanoo and genjutsu to fool father and alucard btw edo madara is faster in speed and reaction time. he has rinnegan and ems to see attacks before they happen.

Post by othus12 (6,302 posts) See mini bio Level 12

madara wins, genjutsu FTW

Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Madara. Even if father is more powerful there is no getting around Madara's immortality slash limitless chakra in Edo form. Although, I would say that Alucard is arguably the hardest to defeat at his prime but he is the only one nerfed whereas the other two are trumped. Also the Father turn the ground into lava thing wouldn't mean jack to Madara whos own lesser version of Susanoo has defended against it. Madara could just drop a meteor on the battlefield. I'd like to see Father's barrier stand up to that seeing that the worst it was shown to tank was only cannon fire.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Father easily.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@One_Piece_God said:

Father easily.

You must be joking.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

this is a tough one in my opinion. some of my fav characters. near immortal alucard, all powerful father, and badass madara.

if madara is in edo form, with infinite chakra, and unlimited regeneration, and with his skill set as it is now, he should win this fight after enough time, seeing he would have to kill alucard several million times.

father is powerful, i just dont see him, even with his god mode beating two eternal beings, after all, alucard is pretty vicious when fully released. beating father would depend on how they can get through his barrier. if one were not able to do that, then it would be the same thing as alucard, keep making his use his power, he will run out eventually, same how alucard will run out of souls.

madara with edo is the only one with no limit to his regen.

madara

Post by Fehafare (8,316 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sinister_Noob: He isn't immune to Alucard's souls sucking hax and Jackla has been shown to negate regeneration, and many milions of lives + regeneration make him pretty tough as well, i wouldn't write him off just that fast.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Scenario 1: Madara lives

Alucard Dies

Father Dies

Scenario 2: Madara lives

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

BUMP.

Post by Dream (7,206 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wouldn't Edo Tensei Madara be vulnerable to soul absorption, because that's an ability that Father has in his arsenal?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Father transmute the ground into lava... or releases a sun...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel