Madara vs Enel

Topic started by Obito on Oct. 21, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Rules

- Standard winning conditions.
- No prep.
- In character, they both are.  

- Logia intangibility OFF. 

Who wins? 

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
With ark maxim maybe Enel has a shot. Even then it's a stretch. But without and with no intangibility, Madara wins.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In character with no edo enel can zap his brain instantly~

P.s anybody arguing in favour for susano'o should take a look at how enel uses his lightening ability to faze through objects~

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Enel Trashes him casually

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Madara should win.
Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Baal_Raam said:

Enel Trashes him casually

Hahaha... Casually... Even if Enel had the power to defeat Madara it wouldn't be casually.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Madara is not fast enough to be problem for Enel.

@5th: If hes not edo then i'm sure its as casual as simply firing off a Lightning speed El thor....simple really.

@Baal_Raam: It's not the fact that Enel can beat Madara that bothers me (Which is plausible) but the fact that you said it would be casually.

Lets see... since it's important that we equalize both verses energies (chakra, haki, etc.) Madara should be capable of putting Enel under a genjutsu, really. And I highly doubt just a mere lightning blast would put Madara down. Who's to say Madara won't use amaterasu or Tsukiyomi?

Exactly. Also, we must consider the fact that Madara can drop two giant space rocks or activate PS which I see as being capable of taking Enel down.

You're obviously underestimating the visual prowess of the Sharingan.

The visual prowess of the sharingan is still inferior to Enel's master observation haki. Not only can he move much faster, but he knows what Madara will do before he even knows himself. However, assuming Enel doesnt blitz from the Start, Madara could still take it with the Susanoo, but that's only if Enel from the moment the battles starts doesn't blitz.

@taichokage: Didn't Enel get tagged by Luffy who didn't even have hardening Haki or Gear one/two by then ?

Yes, but Madara has been tagged even more than that both post Edo and to a lesser extent pre Edo. Besides, Madara doesn't have the speed of Luffy.

Once susano'o goes up couldn't enel just faze through it then blitz to madara?

If it were a full legit intangible like the Vision from Marvel or Tykki Mikk from D. Gray Man then yes. We've never seen One Piece logias phase through anything. They disperse but don't actually phase. They aren't really intangible in a literal sense, but normal attacks do pass through them.

@5th: @5th:

Get This

1. Lightning Speed

2. Kenbushoku Haki, Complemented by Goro Goro no Mi, which gives the user an Omniscient "like" ability on a country level scale....so there is no where to run really.

3. Although I dont see why we're equalizing jack because seriously....it wouldn't matter.

4. I doubt Amaterasu is doing jack to someone who could simply break their body apart(to avoid their body being burned), and reform...its very logical.

5. Yes....a town level blast, moving at the speed of lightning should kill him before susanoo has a say so...and its not even the DC level, its the fact that Enels Voltage level is 200 million, Madaras not surviving 50 mill.

6. His meteors arn't taking down anybody that could move Mach 100 or "Over"

7. If Enel goes God Mode, then Madara is screwed.

8. Madaras not reacting to lightning

9. Enel was noted to have destroyed an island before Maxim

10. GG

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@One_Piece_God said:

Madara is not fast enough to be problem for Enel.

Comes down to the inevitable reaction feat question.

@taichokage said:

The visual prowess of the sharingan is still inferior to Enel's master observation haki. Not only can he move much faster, but he knows what Madara will do before he even knows himself. However, assuming Enel doesnt blitz from the Start, Madara could still take it with the Susanoo, but that's only if Enel from the moment the battles starts doesn't blitz.

If I recall, his fastest speed is actual lightning speed isn't it?

@taichokage said:

If it were a full legit intangible like the Vision from Marvel or Tykki Mikk from D. Gray Man then yes. We've never seen One Piece logias phase through anything. They disperse but don't actually phase. They aren't really intangible in a literal sense, but normal attacks do pass through them.

This

@Baal_Raam said:

@5th: @5th:

Get This

1. Lightning Speed

2. Kenbushoku Haki, Complemented by Goro Goro no Mi, which gives the user an Omniscient "like" ability on a country level scale....so there is no where to run really.

3. Although I dont see why we're equalizing jack because seriously....it wouldn't matter.

4. I doubt Amaterasu is doing jack to someone who could simply break their body apart(to avoid their body being burned), and reform...its very logical.

5. Yes....a town level blast, moving at the speed of lightning should kill him before susanoo has a say so...and its not even the DC level, its the fact that Enels Voltage level is 200 million, Madaras not surviving 50 mill.

6. His meteors arn't taking down anybody that could move Mach 100 or "Over"

7. If Enel goes God Mode, then Madara is screwed.

8. Madaras not reacting to lightning

9. Enel was noted to have destroyed an island before Maxim

10. GG

Except Enel got his ass handed to him by a Luffy who didn't even have Gear 1 or 2, not even Self-Hardening Haki.

Who said anything about running? Is Enel's Observation Haki so powerful that he's capable of differentiating between the real Madara and not.

That may counter the Amaterasu argument but what helps him escape Tsukiyomi? A mere glance is all it takes for a genjutsu to be casted, and even if Enel managed to escape it, he would leave Madara enough time to prepare for an attack.

And if we were to equalize both verses energies, Enel would be screwed for that matter because:

Madara has the ability to absorb elemental based attacks, if he grabs Enel it's over. (Again, Luffy who was supersonic during that time was capable of hurting Enel.)

Madara has the ability to control gravity (albeit he's only used it once), with that being said, he can pretty much nullify Enel's minor attacks.

There's also Perfect Susano'o to add, although Enel should be capable of escaping its range in time.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't thin we can use Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi as a viable argument only because he is not using it.

He isn't using much of his arsenal still.

Btw hypothetically speaking, how would sleep pollen affect a logia? Would it work regardless of its use in actual combat or etc.

@5th: Because he did not think luffy could touch him, and it was a more "off guard" kinda thing. And no one said anything about enel reaction being lightning speed 'but it as more to the fact that enel wasnt concentrating when he should have, to deploy his mantra.

2.Also im pretty sure Enel knows what madara is thinking; so a clone in any case is useless.

3. Who said enel had to look at Madara when enels been fighting "eyes closed" using mantra.

4. Then why not just have a clarification on whether Enels intangible or not?

5. Maybe but i dont understand how this works

6. Enel has 200 million volt Amaru God Mode, susanoo not such a big deal here.

If i recall in the fight vs luffy enel teleported into that face thing on his ship and he was shown moving up it while his body slowly emerged from inside of it in lightening form. I do believe that is the ability to faze through objects.

Also the only reason the fight with luffy lasted so long was because luffy was immune to both blunt force attacks and lightening. So enel had to find a new way to fight him. If luffy wasn't rubber he would have died in the first attack. And enel was casually blocking luffy even so much as to grab his hands in the middle of a gatling gun and mock him. The only way luffy landed hits on him was through the ricochet of the wall he turned his head and prayed to god he struck him. Luffy literally was the only person at that time stupid enough to defeat enel. Everybody else would have died. Enel just drew a really shitty hand.

Enel could down madara with a simple brain zap let alone a full 100million volts.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel