Madara Vs Doflamingo

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by ALMIGHTY 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I thought this would be intresting so I made it.

• Edo off
  • Battle to the death
  • In character
  • Madara has knowledge
  • Standard equipment
  • Battle on Punk Hazard
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 14

you should wait until his fight with Aokiji to see his full abilities (although something tells me he's gonna get stomped XD) but sadly no One Piece this week :(

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'd say doflamingo considering he can fly and control people and also cut them with strings they can barely see~

He doesn't beat around the bush so madara without prep time would just get insta killed.

Post by taichokage (14,137 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Should wait on this one. We only just got little bits of knowledge on Don's abilities as of last chapter. I think it's a stretch to say one wins over the other without seeing more.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well based off what I have seen I would say Doflamingo assuming he goes straight for control since he should be faster than Madara and more durable (Not that it matter too much against what Madara can do) but not much Madara can do if Doflamingo moves a finger and can control him or cut off his head but as said above we should wait since we have no idea what the extent of his cutting abilities are (Funny how he easily cut off Oars Jr's giant leg off but only sliced some regular pirates XD) we also don't know how strong his control over people are and how to resist it, plus with Madara likely having the ability to see the strings via sharingan since they don't appear to be completely invisible. I will hold out until next week for a fair deduction.

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara

Post by 2ndchallenge (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2

If diamond jozu couldn't move an inch while under doflamingo's control madara wont be able to. Doflamingo takes this quite easily

Post by waybig1010101 (3,427 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Madara

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

madara should take htis quite easily i might add. Donflamingo barely as any feats besides murking some fodder marines and smoker who has been beaten by just about everyone during the punk hazard arc anyway. Until he has more feats and maybe even then, id still give it to madara

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Again, this is the same fight as Luffy vs Madara. You need to limit Madaras' abilities, otherwise he can just place them under genjutsu and they have no answer for it.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@All_StarSupes said:

Again, this is the same fight as Luffy vs Madara. You need to limit Madaras' abilities, otherwise he can just place them under genjutsu and they have no answer for it.

to be fair that would only work with verse equalization because one piece characters have no chakra network to manipulate so genjutus would be useless. That being said, Madara would still be able to crush doflamingo with his hella destructive jutsus

Post by taichokage (14,137 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Of course he could but the question is if Doflamingo could control or dissect him first. He did so to Diamond Jozu with no problem.
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@All_StarSupes said:

Who's to say Luffy and Doflamingo don't just speedblitz him before he can even cast a genjutsu...

Each of them are massively hypersonic, Madara got blitz by Rock Lee who is nowhere near as fast as Luffy or Doflamingo...

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ALMIGHTY: Rock lee was massively amped up by Naruto/Kuramas chakra. Plus he has no need to block a taijutsu attack in edo form.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: Madara can't take it easily. In edo form sure but non edo against someone known to control others and slice off a giants foot with little effort that can also fly? Madara will probably be stomped. Doflamingo doesn't beat around the bush so he will probably just slice up madara before he can even think of using his fancy jutsus.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I believe I made this battle unfair in favour of Doflamingo, I will give Madara knowledge it even it up a bit.

@Jinbeifan1: I highly doubt Doflamingo wants to risk fighting an Admiral lvl fighter.

@Haofan123 said:

@All_StarSupes said:

to be fair that would only work with verse equalization because one piece characters have no chakra network to manipulate so genjutus would be useless.

This.

@taichokage: I believe the control argument is irrelevant becuase if Doflamingo can easily restrain Jozu, that really says it all because in terms of physical power Jozu is out of Madara's league.

To those that think Madara will take this easy (shake my head), I believe Doflamingo has enough feats to hold his own.

@All_StarSupes said:

@ALMIGHTY: Rock lee was massively amped up by Naruto/Kuramas chakra. Plus he has no need to block a taijutsu attack in edo form.

Even if he was amped up by Naruto his speed wasn't comparable to that of Luffy's in base mode or Gear 2nd...

Also don't use edo as an excuse... Madara was speed blitzed and kicked in half by Rock Lee.... Stop trying to sugar coat it...

So to reidirate Doflamingo will procede to Speed Blitz Madara before he can cast any Genjutsu which would be his best shot at winning, even though he has no feats to prove he's a good genjutsu caster.... So that argument is futile anyhow...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel