Madara Uchiha Vs WhiteBeard

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Oct. 7, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Death Battle
Death Battle

Objective: Kill

Restrictions: No Kurama,obito, & Shinju

Included: Whitebeard can use his crew

Madara Has Wood release+Rinnegan

There 90 Ft away

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
You need to put in more details. Where, what conditions, what mindset and what versions?
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

in character and going with standard versions whitebeard should win. his gura gura no mi can take out anything madara dishes.

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara is just too much IMO.

And since there are no rules against Madara being edo, I don't see what stops him.

Two giant rocks falling from the atmosphere should give Madara enough time to prepare and take out WhiteBeard, also, the fact that Madara has way more Hax such as Genjutsu, Wood Style Clones, and even Wood Style should mean that this win is inevitable.

Even if Edo was off, Madara definitely has the power to put WB down because of his wide arsenal of techniques. I mean, seriously, what stops Madara from using poisonous pollen to put WB asleep?

@5th: when madara shows destruction on this level we can talk:

the meteor was cool but he cant do it without killing himself.

edo tensei shouldnt be used since its not madara´s ability.

Post by gtg12 (130 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I say Madara

Online Now
Non Edo Madara, I do think Whitebeard has an edge. But if Madara can utilize the Rinnegan like Pain did and to a higher degree, I say he wins. He ought to be able to since it was his Rinnegan, but I wonder why he hasn't.
Post by Kobra678 (2,933 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Can Madara use Amateratsu and Genjutsu? If he can the I say he wins, if not then Whitebeard could most likely quake anything else Madara throws at him.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

v.v if whitebeard starts out with a quake then madara dies. The only thing madara has that can tank a quake is his perfect susano'o and even then whitebeards quakes are no joke. I'll give it 2 or 3 of them at max before he dies.

@othus12 said:

Pretty impressive if your opponent is an army of ships and gunman

I won't see that being as effective when your opponent is faster and too versatile (like the likes of Madara).

And as I said, DC doesn't matter when your opponent is too hax.

PS is ought to be WB's downfall, and Madara's ability to utilize genjutsu via Tsukiyomi. A single glance and it's lights out for WB.

I seriously don't see what's stopping Madara from poisoning WB with his flowering trees that release poisonous pollen across an entire terrain of land and forests.

@5th said:

@othus12 said:

Pretty impressive if your opponent is an army of ships and gunman

I won't see that being as effective when your opponent is faster and too versatile (like the likes of Madara).

And as I said, DC doesn't matter when your opponent is too hax.

PS is ought to be WB's downfall, and Madara's ability to utilize genjutsu via Tsukiyomi. A single glance and it's lights out for WB.

I seriously don't see what's stopping Madara from poisoning WB with his flowering trees that release poisonous pollen across an entire terrain of land and forests.

A quake

Online Now
Yeah, one quake easily disperses a mini forest. However there are techniques I could see bein problematic for Whitebeard.

@taichokage: Definitely, most notably are Amateratsu and Genjustu. Other than that I see Whitebeard winning.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Non Edo Madara, I do think Whitebeard has an edge. But if Madara can utilize the Rinnegan like Pain did and to a higher degree, I say he wins. He ought to be able to since it was his Rinnegan, but I wonder why he hasn't.

I have been thinking the same thing. Why Madara hasn't been using the Rinnegan hardly?

And I see people underestimating Madara as usual. PS would tank a quake and give Madara the opportunity to dish out a dangerous counterattack. One which I highly doubt Whitebeard could survive.

@5th: whitebeard only has to wave its hand once.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
This battle has been done. WB wins.

Madara wins.

Post by nishi99 (1,580 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara's got way too much versatility for Whitebeard to handle.

@othus12: More like smack his hand... Madara isn't going to give the old man the opportunity to do so, all he has to do is merely look at him and put him under a genjutsu.

@5th: wont happen due to haki.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel