Madara Uchiha vs Whitebeard

Topic started by ohgodwhy on April 11, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara Uchiha has all his current abilities but no Edo Tensei, no Genjutsu and no Kage Bunshins.

Whitebeard cannot use Haki based attacks.

Battle Starts 200m away from each other so long distance attacks first.

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whitebeard should win fairly easily. Madara won't be able to use his meteor attack as he wouldn't be able to evade it, which puts him at a big disadvantage.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I doubt that Madara couldnt use his meteor. He would merely have to be a good distance away. But still I am siding with Whitebeard. Madara's biggest weakness is still durability and Whitebeard's greatest strength is raw power. Despite his great versatility, Madara could do nothing against the power of a quake. He could put up Susanoo, but seeing that much weaker attacks than Whitebeard's quake have broken it, it wouldn't do him any good. His only chance would be izanagi or Kamui, but he hasnt personally displayed either ability. His last shot would be summoning Kurama provided that the latter had no host, but while Kurama could cause trouble for Whitebeard, it wouldn't solve his durability problem. So based on current showings, Whitebeard would win.

FFS I had a really good post that got deleted somehow lol.

Anyway Madara has access to all of Harashima's moves such a wood release: advent of a world of flowering trees which also releases spores to knock an opponent out. Granted Whitebeard would probably resist the technique but it would still weaken him. Madara also has his Yasakana Magatama technique which was shown to be very powerful and Amaterasu as well as a range of other very powerful ninjutsu.

However he does not have access to Kurama and I have removed genjutsu before anyone tries to play the old genjutsu card :D

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No Madara can't use his meteor attack because you made him human. See the manga when he uses the attack and Muu asks him are you going to crush us as well, and he said that is the purpose of the impure resurrection. Anyways, Whitebeard is just going to spam his quake attack and the fight will be over pretty quickly.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Why can't Madara pull the reverse of teleporting meteors in and just BFR Whitebeard?

He should have Pein's toolset of powers to boot.

@Hellos: It's possible but I don't think neither Pein nor Madara have shown that ability so it's equally possible that it can't be done. In this scenario let's assume he can't do that.

@ohgodwhy said:

@Hellos: It's possible but I don't think neither Pein nor Madara have shown that ability so it's equally possible that it can't be done. In this scenario let's assume he can't do that.

If Madara is the masked Man, he likely can at the very least teleport himself around. But anyhow I don't see much reason why he can't, if you can randomly yank meteors out of orbit it should be tremendously easier to launch people away through a similar method. But we can do that, I mentioned Pein's power set mostly because the guy could soul jack an army of people with his powers. No idea if Madara can(but he seems way more proficient with Pein's powers).

Madara is different from the masked man, I don't think Madara has the ability to teleport or at least it hasn't been shown so far. I think Pein's soul jack must be quite a slow technique because he hasn't used it on any top tier characters thus far I believe.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This would be a really interesting fight..it's times like this I wish Naruto and One Piece would do crossovers, but anyway, I'm giving it to White Beard the guys is  just too physically powerful.

Yeah I can just imagine this one scene where Madara summons a meteor. Whitebeard smirks and punches towards the sky using his Gura Gura no Mi powers and shatters the meteor into thousands of small rocks that rain down. Then he makes some comment about Madara being far too young to think that he would fall to such a technique. Madara looks surprised as this is one of the very few times someone has shown to be a worth opponent.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15

whitebeard can still use haki armor fore defense. all it would take is 1- 2 quakes and madara would die

Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The meteor jutsu is useless even if used.

Whitebeard kills him.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Madara has a ton of abilities under his belt like Harashima's wood style, his EMS, and the rinningan I think he can bring down whitebeard but at a cost

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara can win he still is an Uchiha, he can use Amaterasu and all his other techniques especially with EMS he can spam attacks without tire or pain.

Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider:

I don't believe intangible elements like fire will help. This is shown in the brief flash backs when he effortlessly defeated Ace & this.

EMS does not allow you to spam techniques. He still has a set amount of chakra (Madara's chakra is said to be very large) so he can tire but he won't go blind.

@One_Piece_God said:

The meteor jutsu is useless even if used.

Whitebeard kills him.

Now I get Whitebeard's durability is highly praised, but huzza what?

@One_Piece_God said:

EMS does not allow you to spam techniques. He still has a set amount of chakra (Madara's chakra is said to be very large) so he can tire but he won't go blind.

It seemingly makes them at the very least cost next to nothing for chakra to boot. Sasuke was worn out every time he used his mangekyou, since the new pair of eyes it seemingly has next to no effort to pull out Amaterasu and his new Susanoo, hell even then he was spamming them without the EMS.

@ohgodwhy said:

Madara is different from the masked man, I don't think Madara has the ability to teleport or at least it hasn't been shown so far. I think Pein's soul jack must be quite a slow technique because he hasn't used it on any top tier characters thus far I believe.

Plot, albeit in both scenarios he needed Naruto to not be killed, but otherwise he wiped out an entire army with it's use.

@Hellos: Fair point. I think has a good point scan there though that shows that Amaterasu might not be too effective. But at the same time, Amaterasu is not a projectile based attack. The user merely has to look at a target and it is on fire. Therefore Whitebeard might have a hard time actually being able to counter it.

@ohgodwhy said:

@Hellos: Fair point. I think has a good point scan there though that shows that Amaterasu might not be too effective. But at the same time, Amaterasu is not a projectile based attack. The user merely has to look at a target and it is on fire. Therefore Whitebeard might have a hard time actually being able to counter it.

Whitebeard is probably durable enough to tank it for a while(although I'm still puzzled how it didn't burn a hole through Karen like it did that toad stomach wall). It didn't exactly devour the Raikages arm for a bit(but the Raikage I guess is probably one of the more durable characters in the series too.

Post by Yusuke52 (426 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Hellos said:

@One_Piece_God said:

It seemingly makes them at the very least cost next to nothing for chakra to boot. Sasuke was worn out every time he used his mangekyou, since the new pair of eyes it seemingly has next to no effort to pull out Amaterasu and his new Susanoo, hell even then he was spamming them without the EMS.

@ohgodwhy said:

Plot, albeit in both scenarios he needed Naruto to not be killed, but otherwise he wiped out an entire army with it's use.

Its not that they don't cost anything, the EMS just removes the strain that the techniques place on the body (Eyes, Heart etc). Sasuke could spam them because he had a very large chakra supply to begin with (Unlike Itachi who had a very low reserve of chakra and had to use his jutsu carefully and not squander their use) and could afford to do so, The reason why Itachi died was because he forced himself to use more chakra than he had (I believe he could use all 3 techniques in 1 Day but any more and he would deplete his chakra reserves thus killing him), and while a disease was killing him at the time, it was him using up all his chakra that ultimately killed him. It would have been the same even if he had an EMS, it would only remove the bleeding from the eyes and intense strain on the body.

With that said Madara does have an extraordinary amount of chakra and he could spam them if he felt it was needed, but he would run out of chakra soon enough if he was spaming attack left and right.

Yes and no to the next point, Its not plot its just that they are 2 different jutsu. The jutsu he used to take the souls of Danzo and Hanzo's forces was through the Gedo Mazo, and it left him near dead. His personal soul suck does take quite a bit longer and it would not be that practical in a combat situation since he mainly uses it to gather information, its more a side effect of learning everything the target knows.

As far as the fight goes I would still give this to Whitebeard since 1-2 good quakes to the chest should put Madara down.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel