Madara Uchiha vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Topic started by WorldEater on May 3, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Fight takes place at the Marineford. No prep. Morals are On. Winning condition: DEATH. Both have their standard weapons. Who wins?  

Post by othus12 (6,893 posts) See mini bio Level 13

madara perfect susanoo gives him the win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara can possibly win without Perfect Susanoo. He is mad versatile with the Rinnegan.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Madara wins here.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I say it depends. If madara is edo then he should win because obviously he would never get tired and could regenerate. If not, ulquiorra is faster, physically stronger and if he connects he can 1hit madara. He also has the flight advantage here along with his cero oscuras and lanza del relampago he should be able to take it.

Post by nishi99 (1,708 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara's Susanoo and Genjutsu should give him the win.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm gonna be the odd-ball and say ulquiorra. I can't see how madara can get over the obvious speed difference. and Ulquiorras regeneration. Not to mention cero oscuras can 1 shot.

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yes! I have finally made a good battle! At last...
Post by katanalauncher (420 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheNeutralOne said:

I say it depends. If madara is edo then he should win because obviously he would never get tired and could regenerate. If not, ulquiorra is faster, physically stronger and if he connects he can 1hit madara. He also has the flight advantage here along with his cero oscuras and lanza del relampago he should be able to take it.

Where did you get that Ulquiorra is faster that Madara, he's also not physically stronger than Madara's susanno or perfect susanno that's able to decimate three mountains miles away from a single air slash. There is also no way is he penetrating susanno in one hit much less perfect susanno. Madara can also fly with rinnegan. Ulq's ceros and Lanzas are not going to dent PS one bit. Not to mention with equalization on everything gets absorbed by preta path.

Post by eddz99 (2,520 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Madara should win once ulquiora gets caught in the illusion.

@katanalauncher said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

Where did you get that Ulquiorra is faster that Madara, he's also not physically stronger than Madara's susanno or perfect susanno that's able to decimate three mountains miles away from a single air slash. There is also no way is he penetrating susanno in one hit much less perfect susanno. Madara can also fly with rinnegan. Ulq's ceros and Lanzas are not going to dent PS one bit. Not to mention with equalization on everything gets absorbed by preta path.

Ulquiorra was fast enough to speed blitz rofl stomp a mass hypersonic ichigo with mask on. madara has no speed feats to suggest he is even close to that fast. And Lanza del ralampago did this

That building is Las Noches which is so big that while traveling towards it Ichigo and Co couldn't notice it getting any bigger after running towards it for days. They even questioned it being an illusion at one point. I'd love to see madara top an explosion that big with a spammable attack like LDR.

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Illusions shouldn't matter. Ulquiorra's eyes only see the reality of the world or something like that. Regardless of that though, Madara still wins. His Final Susanoo could protect him from anything Ulquiorra can dish out, and his level of attacks could take Ulquiorra out in the meantime.
Post by One_Piece_God (561 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNeutralOne said:

@solesamurai said:

I'm gonna be the odd-ball and say ulquiorra. I can't see how madara can get over the obvious speed difference. and Ulquiorras regeneration. Not to mention cero oscuras can 1 shot.

@solesamurai said:

Ulquiorra was fast enough to speed blitz rofl stomp a mass hypersonic ichigo with mask on. madara has no speed feats to suggest he is even close to that fast. And Lanza del ralampago did this

That building is Las Noches which is so big that while traveling towards it Ichigo and Co couldn't notice it getting any bigger after running towards it for days. They even questioned it being an illusion at one point. I'd love to see madara top an explosion that big with a spammable attack like LDR.

These.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne said:

Madara had enough chakra to fight for literally 24 hours when confronted the Senju with his EMS plus he had enough to keep on Perfect Susanoo casually with controlling Kyuubi for a while plus the battle didn't even end after that. Portion of that battle was skipped. Just saying Madara has immense chakra reserves.

@solesamurai said:

It comes down to Madara's reaction speed. In movement he is likely supersonic+ but of course thats not enough.

He has shown low hypersonic+ reactions when reacted to Raikage casually. But we don't know his upper limits. He did react to Bijuu Mode Naruto although who knows if that was the same speed he used to slap 5 mountain busters away.

Plus we haven't seen everything with Madara yet, its implied he can do much more. So for this match it comes down to your view on Perfect Susanoo's durability which it did casually tank Kyuubi's bijuu bomb and its attacks landing on Ulquiorra

@taichokage said:

Illusions shouldn't matter. Ulquiorra's eyes only see the reality of the world or something like that. Regardless of that though, Madara still wins. His Final Susanoo could protect him from anything Ulquiorra can dish out, and his level of attacks could take Ulquiorra out in the meantime.

Don't get how this makes a difference. There are other arguments that could say him breaking genjutsu but I don't how that does.

Um lol. I dare anyone to show me any feat of madara that touches bleach in terms of speed.

And judging by the destruction the lanza del relampago caused the only thing it probably couldn't beat in terms of destruction is the jyuubi's bijuu dama. He should have no problem out classing one from the kyuubi. And what does that even matter the kyuubi isn't even here.

The fight starts and before madara can react ulquiorra cuts him in half. Madara has shown no real physical durability outside of edo save his perfect susano'o when he and madara fought.

Ulquiorra can also regenerate as a natural ability so yea this is looking pretty much in his favour. He has the major speed advantage and on top of that 2 or 3 lances and the perfect susano'o shouldn't even be a factor. Madara doesn't even have any real destructive feats save the perfect susano'o cutting the tops of the mountains off with ease but that is something insignificant in that ulquiorra can fly and is faster so can simply move out of the way.

I know naruto is getting pretty hype now as it nears its end guys but lets not get crazy lol.

@TheNeutralOne said:

Um lol. I dare anyone to show me any feat of madara that touches bleach in terms of speed.

And judging by the destruction the lanza del relampago caused the only thing it probably couldn't beat in terms of destruction is the jyuubi's bijuu dama. He should have no problem out classing one from the kyuubi. And what does that even matter the kyuubi isn't even here.

The fight starts and before madara can react ulquiorra cuts him in half. Madara has shown no real physical durability outside of edo save his perfect susano'o when he and madara fought.

Ulquiorra can also regenerate as a natural ability so yea this is looking pretty much in his favour. He has the major speed advantage and on top of that 2 or 3 lances and the perfect susano'o shouldn't even be a factor. Madara doesn't even have any real destructive feats save the perfect susano'o cutting the tops of the mountains off with ease but that is something insignificant in that ulquiorra can fly and is faster so can simply move out of the way.

I know naruto is getting pretty hype now as it nears its end guys but lets not get crazy lol.

Like I said it depends on Madara's reaction speed. I was being mostly hypothetical. If it can be proven that he can then he can. Does it matter? The only real reaction I recall was when he countered BM Naruto's bijuu rasengan in time but I am not sure how fast that is. IF that isn't enough then it is.

From what I recall it took that giant wood statue massive gattling barrage to remove the Susanoo Armor. However, I don't know how that compares in power partly because some of the hands were destroyed by bijuu bombs. Although each individual should be able to destroy a mountain.

Edo Tensei doesn't enhance durability.

Ulquiorra's regeneration is limited to his limbs and body as long it doesn't touch his inner organs. Anyway he can't even take PErfect Susanoo's slash.

Any type of downplay or wank is bad. I didn't state my view who wins.

I'm sorry but the speed in the video>>>madara. And ulquiorra was literally babyshaking a stronger and faster ichigo than this. Quite frankly we do not know how durable those arms are and how much power they put out. They were being easily ripped to shreds by the bijuu bomb swords without them even exploding(don't believe me go back and look). However, I understand your point. But ulquiorra is simply too much. I doubt madara is even capable of taking one of his limbs or reaching his internal organs. Also I never said ulquiorra could take and form of the susano'o sword lol that would be ludicrous. However, I did say that he can fly and is faster so he should be able to simply move out the way. The sword swings in a straight line lol he just has to move up.

@TheNeutralOne said:

I'm sorry but the speed in the video>>>madara. And ulquiorra was literally babyshaking a stronger and faster ichigo than this. Quite frankly we do not know how durable those arms are and how much power they put out. They were being easily ripped to shreds by the bijuu bomb swords without them even exploding(don't believe me go back and look). However, I understand your point. But ulquiorra is simply too much. I doubt madara is even capable of taking one of his limbs or reaching his internal organs. Also I never said ulquiorra could take and form of the susano'o sword lol that would be ludicrous. However, I did say that he can fly and is faster so he should be able to simply move out the way. The sword swings in a straight line lol he just has to move up.

Take in mind that speed is relative. Afterimages the same away. While normally bleach speed is quite higher. However, this is Bijuu Mode NAruto, whose speed was fast enough to slap away 5 menacing balls away couple of kilometers. Again I don't use calculations but that is massively hypersonic or it should be. Are there any bleach speeds capable of replicating what BM NAruto did? Now one thing is this, you could argue BM NAruto wasn't using speed at the fullest back against Madara.

Also farther away you are, easier it becomes to see you. Ulquiorra is also going to keep his distance if he uses 2nd Resurrecion especially. But I am being partly theoretical of MAdara's reaction.

Bijuu Bombs did explode sooner or later. It may have forced it to explode by punching it losing an arm in the process. Its hard to tell 100%.

Here is the another thing, how fast is Susanoo's sword slash. WE don't know that either.

@321zigzag1: We can't base an entire battles outcome on the off chance that one of the characters "might" be stronger than what they have shown. Fact is ulquiorra can kill Madara and Madaras only advantage is Genjutsu. Raikage isn't hypersonic either.

I also remember posting why I don't think genjutsu would work to well on bleach characters. Given that all it is is corruption of chakra flow, bleach characters being masters of spiritual pressure (assuming that we assume spirit energy = chakra of course)and having multiple means of control over it, would be able to disrupt a genjutsu via reorganizing their spirit energy flow. meaning even in the instance Madara gets a Genjutsu in on Ulquiorra it wouldn't last more than a second or 2 at most.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel