Madara uchiha vs The 3 admirals

Topic started by Toxin45 on Aug. 10, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

It's the Trump card of Akatsuki's undead army vs the 3 admirals

location Turtle island

vs

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PS3)

so who would win

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I believe that Edo Madara is just about stronger than 1 Marine Admiral. There is no way he's winning against all 3.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I feel sorry for the Turtle, but for this battle it would be a draw

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara wins here.

@ohgodwhy: He can regenerate,Has Wood release,Make a giant Susano,Rinnegan, and has no weak-points remember?

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Admirals have the upper hand in speed which is further augmented by their precog and their destructive capacity is potent enough to blow past Madara's only defenses (Susanoo) and he does not have the durability feats that say he's taking a serious hit from any admiral. All Madara has that could damage the admirals is his final susanoo which he won't even get the chance to use.  With that said, one admiral should be more than enough for Madara.

@YouFinished:uh Hello Edo Tensei and rinnegan.Also Has Hashirama's powers and Unlimted Charka

@Toxin45: Isn't edo banned in battles? Even if not knock out should still count as a win. And rinnegan doesn't seem to be all that impressive.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YouFinished said:

@Toxin45: Isn't edo banned in battles? Even if not knock out should still count as a win. And rinnegan doesn't seem to be all that impressive.

Since when? How can you even knock out someone influenced by Edo Tensei? The only sure way of defeat here is by sealing Madara which isn't gonna happen by the way.

Madara wins.

Post by SilverSavage (270 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Neither Logia intangibility or Edo Tensei is turned off in this battle the battle would be a draw. But if they were both turned off I would give it to the admirals.

High level Haki has been shown to give it's user amazing pre-cog abilities that let them react to attacks that they otherwise could never hope to. Also the Admirals themselves should be faster than Madara. In terms of power, Kizaru's kicks have been shown to cause massive explosions and his power is well beyond Tsunade's in terms of destructive capacity. This is important because even Tsunade was able to punch through Madara's Susanoo IIRC.

Aokiji can freeze large chunks of ocean and can easily freeze even giant Tidal waves that dwarfed Marineford. So I don't see how he'd have much difficulty simply freezing Madara, especially if Madara is fighting two other Admirals at the same time. He even froze Diamond Jozu who is, as his name implies, as hard as diamond and Jozu lost his arm because of it.

Akainu is most likely the strongest Admiral of all and his Lava attacks are well beyond those used by Mei. Even being near him is said to cause burns and he can rain down several lava meteors to cause widespread area damage. Plus his lava will be the natural counter to Madara's wood attacks because if Madara tries to change the battlefield, Akainu can easily burn it down.

Also it has been shown that all 3 can combine their Haki or something to stop even one Whitebeard's quakes, that's would have likely caused massive damage to Marineford. This would likely be a good counter for Perfect Susanoo but I imagine that using Haki, they could just easily maneuver around it's attacks anyway.

Plus Madara has been shown to almost mess around with his opponents and I believe this overconfidence will be on of the reasons for his downfall. One Aokiji freezes him, he'll effectively be sealed and thus lose the match.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Why do you keep making these battles in favour of your precious Naruto characters, do you hate One Piece that much?

@One_Piece_God: Either way he forgot to turn off logia intangibility and haki, so Madara has no way of even being able to hit them.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy: Pretty sure that's always assumed to be a given in order to make the battle fair. Also in response to Akoji, I don't see him being much of a threat here to Madara. If he does get frozen he could just release Susano and break out (if he could do it whilst being paralyzed and buried with sand I'm sure he could do it whilst frozen).

I would say Madara beats any of the admirals individually but he isn't winning against all of them.

@GIRUGAMESH: Depends on how well he freezes him. If he totally flash freezes him, which is totally possible given how fast he froze the tidal waves then Madara shouldn't be able to use Susanoo because I would assume that he wouldn't be able to think or anything. Of course this strategy would rely on good teamwork because as you've also said, I think Madara could take on an Admiral 1v1.

Also Haki and Logia Intangibility would make this fight totally unfair. At least they could hit Madara, Madara has no way of even hitting them. They could eventually come up with a strategy to seal him while all his attack would be pointless in front of their Logia DFs. To make this fight totally fair IMO it should have been normal Madara against no Haki and Logia Intangibility off Admirals. The Admirals would win that one anyway.

Either way at this rate this battle will end in a draw or an eventual victory of the Admirals.

I was thinking the fight would go something like this. Akainu jumps up and rains down meteor fists. Madara avoids these and fires of his Magatama attack which Akainu too evades. While Madara fires of his attack Kizaru appears behind him using his far superior speed and kicks him at the speed of Light, which easily pierces through Susanoo and sends Madara flying. Aokiji catches Madara and flash freezes him, thus incapacitating him. Now this is where the fight could go 1 of 2 ways. Either Madara stays frozen and loses the fight or he can activate Susanoo and break free. Having realised that he needs to fight seriously Madara activates Final Susanoo but all his attacks are useless. Likewise the Admirals now have no way of Piercing through Madara's defences and the fight ends in a draw.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara the murderer

@ohgodwhy: The Five Kages couldn't handle him and also he can make asteroids come down and He controls gravity,abosrbs energy,Add cybernetic parts,Read minds,removes souls,and summon King of Hell with animal summons.Also his uchiha techniques surpass others, and he has Hashirama's Wood Realease so yeah he's too over powered.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@YouFinished said:

Since when? How can you even knock out someone influenced by Edo Tensei? The only sure way of defeat here is by sealing Madara which isn't gonna happen by the way.

Madara wins.

IIRC, Third Raikage was knocked out by Naruto's FRS. If the OP hasn't stated the match is to the death, then knock out is a win. if not and he keeps regenerating, any admiral could easily suppress for quite a long period of time, given the fact they can fight for ten days straight, thats a win.  Also, Aokiji could just freeze him. 

@YouFinished: Madara can melt it

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
1.This has been done before 2. It does not specifically say that Madara is an Edo 3. If he is it's senseless because that is not his power and it makes him unkillable.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel