Madara Uchiha VS. Sosuke Aizen

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by One_Piece_God 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (7,317 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: well...im not so sure...can he really get rid of meteor spamming? what about perfect susanoo?

Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: before he spams meteor or summon a perfect susanoo. A binding spell is enough to stop him. imo

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@bobokyo: Aizen would not be able to send Madara's soul anywhere and I will tell you why right now. Aizen was a soul reaper and thus still had his zanpakuto up until he used the hogyokus power to transform. after that his the hogyoku deems kyoka suigetsus power as unecessary so aizen gets rid of it. without it he cannot perform konso. after his transfornation i believe he loses his status as a soul reaper. he could always hang on to it and try to do konso but he would end up dead before he could pull it out of the sheath. furthermore i doubt madara would let aizen put a hilt to his forehead in any form for any amount of time.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@bobokyo: Aizen would not be able to send Madara's soul anywhere and I will tell you why right now. Aizen was a soul reaper and thus still had his zanpakuto up until he used the hogyokus power to transform. after that his the hogyoku deems kyoka suigetsus power as unecessary so aizen gets rid of it. without it he cannot perform konso. after his transfornation i believe he loses his status as a soul reaper. he could always hang on to it and try to do konso but he would end up dead before he could pull it out of the sheath. furthermore i doubt madara would let aizen put a hilt to his forehead in any form for any amount of time.

No. Hogyoku abandoned Aizen right after he was hit by the Mugetsu because he was severely depowered. So how will the hogyoku transform him further if it abandoned him?

Aizen at his final transformation still had his zanpakuto, so he can perform a soul burial to Madara and send him to Soul Society.

Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Aizen would take this due to his vast knowledge of kido, but it wouldn't be an easy win. BTW I still think regular Aizen with Hogyoku using KS is an all-round more powerful character than his hollow transformations.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
madara stomps
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@tronboy said:

madara stomps

Care to explain?

Post by taichokage (14,201 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Those who side with their character of preference rather than the character that even they know is stronger usually don't explain, because their is no logical explanation. I am not accusing anyone here of that yet, but we will see.

@bobokyo: we are pitting their top powers against each other and that would be aizen's perfect form not counting events of the story. and i specifically remember aizen saying that he got rid of his sword because the hogyoku told him to and because he didnt want it anymore

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@bobokyo: we are pitting their top powers against each other and that would be aizen's perfect form not counting events of the story. and i specifically remember aizen saying that he got rid of his sword because the hogyoku told him to and because he didnt want it anymore

Ok, you're saying that the Hogyoku evolved Aizen in one moment then rejected him a few seconds later, that doesn't make sense.

Here is Aizen saying the Hogyoku "is powering up him even more" and it decided that he doesn't need a zanpakuto anymore.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.11.jpg

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.12.jpg

But then, Urahara's kido started effecting Aizen.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.13.jpg

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.14.jpg

Aizen thought that the seal won't work because the Hogyoku will evolve him more.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.15.jpg

But the opposite happened and he got sealed eventually. Why? Because the Hogyoku rejected him as it's master

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.16.jpg

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/45-421.0/compressed/m421.17.jpg

Long story short, the Hogyoku DID NOT evolve Aizen further, it rejected him as it's master. The reason why his Zanpakuto disintigrated is either

A: The power of Mugetsu destroyed it.

or

B: He lost his Shinagami powers.

You said we're using their strongest forms, at Aizen's final transformation, he still had his Zanpauto.

@bobokyo: granted, but if it still had full power, why did he not try to use his shikai. and back to the main point, a konso takes a few seconds to work and i doubt madara would give him that long.

@UltimateHero0406: Aizen didn't use his Shikai because he was overconfident with his new found powers given to him by the Hogyoku, aka CIS.

Aizen can use Bakudo, so he can immobilize Madara for a while then do a Soul Burial.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,741 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aizen will troll Madara...

Post by Yusuke52 (441 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@bobokyo said:

Long story short, the Hogyoku DID NOT evolve Aizen further, it rejected him as it's master. The reason why his Zanpakuto disintigrated is either

A: The power of Mugetsu destroyed it.

or

B: He lost his Shinagami powers.

You said we're using their strongest forms, at Aizen's final transformation, he still had his Zanpauto.

When Aizen took Mugetsu and it almost destroyed him the Hogyoku deemed him unworthy to be its master and decided to destroy his Zanpakuto, Aizen mistook this as another transformation of power when in fact the Hogkyoku was regressing his forms back to his original body and supressing what little power he had left.

Ironic in the sense that the thing that was giving him power decided to weaken him instead, which is why Kisuke's kido took effect and sealed him.

As for the fight...

@DBZ_universe said:

Aizen will troll Madara...

More or less this.

@Yusuke52: lol

Online Now

@DBZ_universe:

Took me awhile to find this, credit to the guy who drew it. haha

@Yusuke52 said:

@DBZ_universe:

Took me awhile to find this, credit to the guy who drew it. haha

LMAO!!!!

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Haha I knew there were more.

@Yusuke52: Of course, Aizen is the "God of Troll"

@DBZ_universe:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel