Madara Uchiha VS. Sosuke Aizen

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by One_Piece_God 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara

Who would win and why in a battle between the two biggest villains from Naruto and Bleach . Battle is on on a level playing field where both characters bodies on are on the same plane of existance and YES they can see each other. They can use their strongest forms and battle is to incapacitation or death.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aizen

Post by taichokage (13,348 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Aizen. Better all around stats.

hmm, this is interesting. I got the exact opposite responses on youtube...

Post by One_Piece_God (558 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aizen.

Online Now
That's because Madara is a fresher character. Many people overhype new powerful characters, especially Naruto because of the huge fanboy base.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

this is a clean violation of a fair fight. Aizen curbstomp xP

i say either aizen or tie because remember that aizen is immortal so either he would outlast madara in a fight and find a way to defeat him or they would tie and keep fighting until they get bored cuz madara has the whole infinite chakra thing goin on.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aizen-sama.

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406: madara is also immortal

Online Now
I have been wondering that. He undid his bind to the Edo tensei but it was not clear if he undid his immortality that came with it. And against a mortal that could be a real problem. But Aizen is a shinigami. He can exorcise Madara's soul if all else failed.
Post by Darrius (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

First time post.

Aizen,

I think Bleach captains are HUGHELY underrated in the battle forums. People tend to get caught up in arguments over planet busting, and arguments over how many times faster than the speed of light can one character move vs. the next. But that is not the only way to fight.

By the way I think speed arguments become sort of a plot device in arguments like this, a cop-out if you will.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Aizen wins. Even though Madara is far more badass.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@UltimateHero0406 said:

i say either aizen or tie because remember that aizen is immortal so either he would outlast madara in a fight and find a way to defeat him or they would tie and keep fighting until they get bored cuz madara has the whole infinite chakra thing goin on.

Aizen could just send Madara's soul to Soul Society.

Post by SwordandShields (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Susano'o will own Aizen.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Aizen-sama ftw

@SwordandShields said:

Susano'o will own Aizen.

Madara won't have the time to summon susanoo, Aizen is leagues faster than him.

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@bobokyo: then what?

@othus12: In Bleach terms, right now the soul of Madara is known as a "Plus" or a spirit of a person who has died but failed to enter Soul Society, The only thing Aizen needs to do is a "Soul Burial" to send Madara's spirit to Soul Society. Heck, if Aizen wants to, he can kill Madara again in Soul Society and Madara's spirit will turn to basic Reishi(the "God particle" of Bleachverse.)

Online Now
@othus12: Then Aizen crushes Madara. I do hope you agree with that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel