Madara Uchiha vs Magneto

Topic started by Blinque843 on July 29, 2013. Last post by soncrono 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Blinque843 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Magneto (Bloodlusted)

Madara (In character)

Rules.

No kyuubi

Madara is not Edo and doesn't have Hashirama's cells

Battle to the death

Starts at 20 meters away from each other.

WHO WINS? WHY? Support your views with feats ONLY of the said fighters.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

magneto because there is a city full of metal.

Post by taichokage (15,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh no! Magneto kills Madara with extreme prejudice.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne said:

magneto because there is a city full of metal.

LOL!!!!! This

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Oh no! Magneto kills Madara with extreme prejudice.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Madara gets the apocolypse treatment.

Ripped clean in half via the iron in his own blood.

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Magneto could just control the Iron in Madara's

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Magneto big time, Madara is so out of Mag's league.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I hate anime vs. marvel or dc threads they are so one sided when it comes down to it

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Magneto stomps

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Galenbeta: They don't have to be one sided, you people can just stop making anime characters fight guys who are blatantly out of their league and this wouldn't happen. Do a bit of research before you make a battle and you can make some really nice Threads.

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the thing with comic characters is that almost all of them have good feats.

Post by WorldEater (290 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Magneto stomps.
Also the majority of popular comic characters have been around longer than the majority of popular manga characters. They tend to have more feats and so often are god modded from their original levels, moreso than manga characters even though manga has the theme of constant upgrading more often. For instance if this had been the original Magneto or maybe een early 90s Magneto it might have been different. But current Magneto could solo the Naruto world.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Magness due to fieldadvantage.

Also I thinksomeone told me that that Magness can go FTL...tho am not sure if that is true...

Well a big misconception is that Magneto needs metal to use his powers. That's what movies and cartoons to some degree do. In reality Magneto controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum. He doesn't need metal at all to utilize his abilities and he has manipulated non metal substances on many occasions and has mastery over energies like electricity, xrays and even light and heat to some extent. And probably most notable are his magnetic (not metallic) barriers that have blocked nukes with ease and even the likes of Galactus and Thor. As for the FTL feat, not so much in raw speed but Magneto can open worm holes and warp through space.
Post by soncrono (10 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Sooo, which Mags are we talking about? I believe there's an Omega Mutant Magneto and an Alpha Magneto....

Does his helmet prevent him from getting hit by a genjutsu?

I don't think a city of buildings could hurt Madara easily even with a non fully completed Susanoo. He was able to cut about 5 mountains with his Susanoo. And his sword is literally a sword of destruction.

Don't forget about Madara being able to use the kyuubi which could blast bijuu damas.

If it's Omega Mags then I'd say he might lose, though I'm unsure since I haven't read or seen many of his feats. But I know for sure Alpha Magneto would get romped on....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel