Madara Uchiha vs Killer Bee and Raikage

Topic started by PunkMastaFlex on Oct. 30, 2011. Last post by tronboy 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Conditions

- This is the Madara that appeared within 560 and 561, not the "pseudo" Madara. This Madara doesn't have the benefits of being Immortal due to Edo Tensei.

- Killer Bee's in possession of his 7 electric blades and Samahada. He's allowed to transform into any tailed form including the 8 tails itself.

- Raikage possesses both his arms.

- Both sides possess full knowledge on each other.

- Madara has his sword.

Both sides start on top of the Kage mountain at the sides furthest from each other.

vs

Who wins?

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This is hard. Double Lariat?

Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara should have no troubles winning, from what I've seen from him so far he is easily the most powerful character in Naruto.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Madara..........!

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Madara

Raikage can break through Susanoo. Bee's Bijudama might be able to break the meteor. Plus genjutsu won't work on Bee. So Tsukiyomi and Susanoo are eliminated as options, meaning Madara only has his Rinnegan abilities and Amaterasu

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@JayDox said:

Raikage can break through Susanoo. Bee's Bijudama might be able to break the meteor. Plus genjutsu won't work on Bee. So Tsukiyomi and Susanoo are eliminated as options, meaning Madara only has his Rinnegan abilities and Amaterasu

When did Raikage break through a Susanoo as strong as Madara's? It was shown to have withstood a giant rasengan from Naruto without any trouble, and we haven't even seen its complete form yet. Also funny how you say "only" his rinnegan abilities; so far anyone with rinnegan abilities has been shown to easily dwarf kages.

That said, I think the team stand a decent shot at winning this, based on what we've seen from Madara so far. Madara won't be using the meteor ability, as he would also be hit by the attack; given that Killerbee is allowed to go all out in this fight, and based on what Madara has shown so far, it definitely won't be one-sided.

However, we haven't seen everything that Madara can do yet; the meteor attack was likely just a much stronger version of bansho tennin (we still haven't seen his chibaku tensei). Based on how Nagato fared against Naruto and Bee is also a testament to the rinnegan's power. Bee in his full 8-tails form is awesomely powerful, but I still doubt it would be enough to overcome Madara (his chibaku tensei would be too much for them).

But it has to be remembered that Killerbee's style isn't to go straight into full 8-tailed form immediately, as seen against Nagato (he only does it when he needs to), meaning there is a chance he will be taken out before he can use it.

If B transforms into the 8-tails from the start, Madara wins with high difficulty.

If B only gets the chance to use his cloak forms, Madara wins with mid-difficulty.

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So EMS Madara??? Team stomp hard in that case.

@All_StarSupes said:

So EMS Madara??? Team stomp hard in that case.

No, it's Madara with rinnegan but with no regeneration.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH: Also sharingan seems to have a thing with Tail Beasts so another advantage to Madara....

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Even with Rinnegan I still say the team wear him down and take him out

I forgot about Rinnegans soul removal. Plus isn't Madara faster than both?

@JayDox: Yes he is, plus, that wood release would do some damage. Madara has already shown that he could easily be the strongest Naruto character shown thus far, and we have yet to see what he can really do.

@JThree47605: He pretty much is the strongest character, probably the strongest of all time in his current state (with the exception of the sage himself, of course). However, whilst certainly being the most powerful, Madara hasn't demonstrated speed greater than A's (don't know where you got that from). In terms of speed, all he has shown is blitzing a load of fodder and reacting to Naruto's sage rasenshuriken. Though he should be exceptionally fast, I doubt he's quite as fast as A.

@sceonn: It's been stated that the sharingan only has sway over the kyuubi, it would have no effect on the 8 tails (in terms of controlling it).

@All_StarSupes: I doubt it. Madara is at such a level that A's presence doesn't make that much difference. Killerbee firing off beast bombs at Madara is the only real threat here. I say it will still be a good fight, with Madara probably having to use his chibaku tensei as a last resort to finish the team off and probably suffering a fair bit of damage.

@GIRUGAMESH: I don't remember ever saying he was faster than A...........

@JThree47605 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I don't remember ever saying he was faster than A...........

Haha look back at your previous comment; Jaydox asked whether or not Madara was faster, to which you replied "yes he is". Anywho I think we can agree that Madara wins here with a fair bit of difficulty.

@GIRUGAMESH: I see now my mistake I don't know what I was thinking either, there certainly is no indication that Madara is faster than A

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Madara wins 

He can react to and defend A's Blows. 
Meteor x2 crushes them.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Madara wins i cant make a case for the cloud ninja
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel