Madara uchiha vs Dangai ichigo

Topic started by othus12 on May 7, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,315 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara is the one who fought hashirama, kyubbi and everything. no edo,no rinnengan

ichigo is on his dangai version final getsuga allowed.

they are in character

no knowledge

they start at 200 meters from each other

fight at the regal plateau

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Madara can win this. Even if Ichigo can possibly break Kyuubi's Susanoo armor, he'd be hit with a barrage of Bijuu bombs in the end.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Even with the rinnegan, I don't see madara winning. Ichigo has shown much better speed feats, and without the susanoo Madara's strength/durability is not so good as he got killed by a sword.

Ichigo low-mid diff.

Juubi is the only character from HST who can beat FGT ichigo

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Madara can win this. Even if Ichigo can possibly break Kyuubi's Susanoo armor, he'd be hit with a barrage of Bijuu bombs in the end.

Idk from what we saw of his durability ichigo is pretty hard to even hurt him. Aizen at his 3rd or 4th evolved state couldn't hurt very much at all. I doubt a Bunch of bijuu bombs would do a whole lotta damage at all.

Post by YoungChief (525 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Online Now

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Idk from what we saw of his durability ichigo is pretty hard to even hurt him. Aizen at his 3rd or 4th evolved state couldn't hurt very much at all. I doubt a Bunch of bijuu bombs would do a whole lotta damage at all.

Considering Aizen's attacks aren't as powerful as Bijuu bombs, that's a NLF.

INB4 perfect black coffin bs

@YoungChief said:

> AoE =/= attack potency. So its baseless to say Aizen's attacks aren't as powerful as bijuu bombs

> Bijuu Bombs can be deflected like Naruto did.

Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief said:

> AoE =/= attack potency. So its baseless to say Aizen's attacks aren't as powerful as bijuu bombs

> Bijuu Bombs can be deflected like Naruto did.

OK genius, how powerful are Aizen's attacks then, kyuubi has shown his bijuudama are easily mountain level uncharged, when charged it's enough to match 5 bijuu charging theirs. Let's see how far the bleach wank goes today.

@YoungChief: bleach wank? lol. I was merely pointing out the fallacies in yourargument

We can't judge an attack by just its AoE. But by powerscaling, I'd say 4th form Aizen's fragor is easily multi mountain level

Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief: bleach wank? lol. I was merely pointing out the fallacies in yourargument

We can't judge an attack by just its AoE. But by powerscaling, I'd say 4th form Aizen's fragor is easily multi mountain level

Powerscaling from what?

@YoungChief: From Ulquiorra and Shikai Yamamoto's feats

Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief: From Ulquiorra and Shikai Yamamoto's feats

Abilities don't work like this in bleach when it comes to destructive capacity, it's not DBZ, most characters have vastly different abilities in that department

Post by phantomrant (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Madara + Kyuubi + perfect Susanoo stomps him and the vast majority of Bleachverse. Ichigo has absolutely nothing to hurt them while a slash from hundreds of meters away will chop Ichigo to pieces.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think ichigo has this. Pushed Aizen from inside the city to a point where you could no longer see it in sight in seven seconds according to the video time. Him pushing Aizen into the ground when they were about to land clearly broke the sounds barrier as to the sonic booms. His deflecting was destroying the terrain. Him stopping aizen's blade with his barehands caused the area behind them to be obliterated. He instantly appeared in front of aizen and slashed him open.

Going by feats and shown stuff madara is not capable of defending against anything ichigo can do without susano'o. Since it is in character with no knowledge madara won't resort to perfect susano'o right away. Ichigo will appear in front of him and 1hit him. Now in an instance where madara magically is able to put up his susano'o he will probably put it around the kyuubi instead of himself. This will leave him open to die again. As for the bijuu dama lol the blasts coming from his wings were running a better competition than it and the only reason ichigo got hurt from it was because of the flames. It burned his arm. The bijuu dama will probably do nothing to him if not just give him a few scratches. Ichigo should take this all year round. It also comes in handy that he is faster than madara, stronger and more durable than madara make this a clear cut victory. All madara has is tailed beasts bombs on his side. The susano'o sword won't help him much. I dare say from feats ichigo could simply block it. His blocking feats has similar destructive force to the susano'o's attack.

Online Now

@supernova7005: By the way, Ulquiorra's best dc feat is from Lanza, and the Lanza feat is hitting some sand in an empty desert. Not sure how you can scale it off of yama either, completely different powers.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As people have said, he tanked a huge explosion (equivalent to a mountain buster as far as I could see, it still looked huge from miles away in the town) from Aizen with little damage. TBB barrages (especially with susano swords) could be bad news for Ichigo, but I don't see a single one crippling him or anything, and that's if it hits him in the first place- let's not forget that Ichigo has a large speed advantage here, plus the power of flight.

A big question, I think, is how Ichigo plans on cracking through Madara's armour. Sure he was tearing the terrain apart just by swinging his sword (something that Madara does a lot better, it has to be said), but perfect susano has tanked a TBB from Kurama without any notable damage. The only attack Ichigo has shown so far capable of breaking through is mugetsu, and that's a one-shot technique. Not only that, but he'd have to take down both Kurama and Madara with it in one strike, because if he doesn't then he'll be powerless against Madara.

Ichigo has superior speed, the power of flight and an attack that could likely one-shot, but it's a bit of a gamble. The longer he draws it out, the higher the chance Madara has of landing a hit as well. But then the scope of mugetsu is wide enough to give him a chance.

It certainly isn't clear-cut, but for now I say Ichigo wins 6/10.

@TheNeutralOne: Sorry, no. Susano's sword attacks caused considerably more destruction than Ichigo's. Slicing apart mountains that are miles away>>>>slicing a large rock formation/small mountain that's pretty much next to you. Plus none of Ichigo's regular attacks have shown the level of power needed to break through susano, mugetsu is his only shot here.

Post by othus12 (6,315 posts) See mini bio Level 12

please illustrate them on naruto.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH:

I'm sorry but the susano'o is not that impressive. It is in fact quite large because of this all of his feats are relative to his size. Why would something so big only cut a person? Its strength is normal for something so large. Just like a samurai from a manga could cut a large boulder, it could cut the "TOPS" off of mountains. Also ichigo's deflections have destroyed plateu's large enough to be the tops of mountains. That is the basis for my statement. On top of the fact that ichigo was baby shaking aizen in dangai form. Aizen's swings couldn't even make ichigo put in effort. He grabbed aizen's sword and everything behind him was basically destroyed. And that was with no effort.

I do agree with you though. I don't really know of any attack that ichigo has that could possibly break through the susano'o. That is why he can win with his overwhelming speed in almost 7 out of 10 matches. I even think the mugetsu is quite a stretch to say it would pierce the susano'o but then again we would need clear feats of the buddah statue. I'm not regarding that feat until we have a clear durability and strength measurement as it was being torn apart like paper by the tail beast bomb swords and the bombs weren't even exploding. I feel feats for it will be coming soon in the chapters of naruto to come though.

O_O they need to bring hashirama to the stage already and stop letting madara talking about just sensing him. Madara and his second fight is all I am waiting for now.

@YoungChief said:

@supernova7005: By the way, Ulquiorra's best dc feat is from Lanza, and the Lanza feat is hitting some sand in an empty desert. Not sure how you can scale it off of yama either, completely different powers.

Yes it was sand. We can calculate how much energy is required to raise the sand to that height. OBD calculated lanza's potency as 1.05 MT, which is city+.

Yamamoto's shikai (ennetsu jigoku) was stated to have enough power to destroy an area exponentially larger than karakura town (making it multi city level). And yama tanked it.

So I'd say aizen's fragor is easily multi mountain by this powerscaling

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Imma wait for he has good Naruto speed information.

Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief said:

Yes it was sand. We can calculate how much energy is required to raise the sand to that height. OBD calculated lanza's potency as 1.05 MT, which is city+.

Yamamoto's shikai (ennetsu jigoku) was stated to have enough power to destroy an area exponentially larger than karakura town (making it multi city level). And yama tanked it.

So I'd say aizen's fragor is easily multi mountain by this powerscaling

I think it's 15 MT with the new calc, not sure if accepted or not yet, but anyhow my point is it was based on size alone with Lanza (Sand was not considered in the calcs lol), and you were saying you shouldn't base the power on something from size. But anyhow if we're gonna do calcs, Aizen's fragor is at 17 MT, it's stronger than Lanza, anyhow it's considered small city level.

Bottom line is, Ichigo has zero way to get past Susanoo's armor short of a Mugetsu, even that is questionable considering what it's tanked so far, and If Ichigo uses it congrats you busted off the armor now there's still Madara and Kyuubi there and you have no powers. Not sure his "flight" will even be such a huge deal considering how big the explosion on a single bijuudama is, on top of that you have Madara's slashes, also not sure on why it's thought that Ichigo has such a huge speed advantage. Again, if you want to use calcs, a bijuudama is mach 143, using those, Ichigo barely puts up a fight. Anyway that's all I have to say on this thread

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel