Madara Uchiha vs. Chimera Ant King Meruem

Topic started by eddz99 on Feb. 9, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 days, 8 hours ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Fighters

Madara
Madara

VS.

Meruem
Meruem

Rules and Conditions

Both current

Both strongest

No bloodlust

No prep

No knowledge

Start at 50m away form each other

Death match

Place

Post by Polpo (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Juubi Madara? Thats too much.

EMS Madara solos HxH easily.

@Polpo said:

Juubi Madara? Thats too much.

EMS Madara solos HxH easily.

I guess you don't know who meruem is? ...

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99: No he really is far too much, Meruem is upper high HST tier at best, Madara is probably the strongest currently

@ImDictatorBowDown: Even post nuke meruem who can arguably beat raditz?

@eddz99: Post Nuke isn't anywhere near Raditz, Raditz is moon level. Rikudo Mode Naruto would probably be a good match

Post by YoungChief (542 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Meruem's best feat is destroying a hill...which is town level. Not only could he not touch a single Bijuu, he couldn't even beat Sage mode Naruto, it's that bad. Juudara is super overkill, and LOL Raditz? Make that thread if you want I guess

@ImDictatorBowDown: @YoungChief:

Well i heard people saying meruem was already at planet busting level e.e

Post by YoungChief (542 posts) See mini bio Level 8

..........I don't know who told you that but. Wow, Meruem would literally need to be trillions of times more powerful than he is to do something like that, and that's not an exaggeration. The HXH verse is capped off at town level for now, probably always will be honestly, that is without Alluka's reality warping of course

Post by GeneralVan (1,600 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Madara curbstomps. Juubidara curbstomps even harder. Also does anyone else think Juubidara looks like Jiraiya and Grimmjow Released did the fusion dance?
Post by taichokage (12,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even Alluka's reality warping is uncontrollble to himself. Anyway, Meruem gets beaten horribly. Where do you get Raditz level Meruem from?

@YoungChief: @GeneralVan: @taichokage:

Oh. Would sensui vs. current madara be a good match?

@eddz99: Probably, but wait for him to get some more feats

@YoungChief: It think he can beat Sage Mode Naruto

Honestly Sensui would beat regular alive Madara pretty handily. But judging by how powerful Juubito was Juubidara most likely stomps Sensui an honestly, and I know i'm going to get a lot of shit for this but, Juubidara can probably beat Raizen or at least Yomi.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,839 posts) See mini bio Level 15
No I agree with YoungChief, Meruem cannot even beat Sage Naruto.
Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

meruem sure is above sage naruto. but madara? madara is currently the king of the HST. he owned his verse with little effort. i dont even know how they will beat him. i just hope naruto doesnt use talk no jutsu.

Post by LHWKnight (2,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

As of now Madara is the HST King.

I still have hopes for Yhwach and Blackbeard but yes Madara is the current King.

@taichokage: Even though I hope the Soul King is powerful, I hope Juha Bach doesn't pass Aizen. No Bleach villain shall ever pass Aizen! Unless the Soul King is a villain...

Well given the recent revelation of Bach's true power I think it isn't possible for him not to be above Aizen. At full power, he's essentially the power of anyone he or his stern Ritter have ever killed and all the 20+ Stern Ritter put together. He also has Yama's bankai. But he can't be above the Spirit King. His existence maintains 3 dimensions. I highly doubt Bach or Aizen are even close to that. I personally would want to see the Spirit King in action whether good or bad, but I'm at a loss as to who could challenge him. Maybe Bach after absorbing like half the souls in existence.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel