Madara Uchiha vs Bayonetta

Topic started by Agent9149 on July 31, 2012. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

battle takes place during the night of a full moon in a forgotten city

madara as perfect susanoo and is edo tensi

bayonetta gets all her weapons and summons except for queen of sheba

Post by Stingerrain (449 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bayonetta.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,333 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Check out the Madara stat card I made if you doubt he'll anihilate her.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MrASSH0LE: Make as many stat cards as you want, Madara is getting a dozen shades of shit kicked out of him. Madara is one of the strongest characters in the HST, but he's no match for the umbra witch, especially if the moon is full.

To remind people of a few of Bayonetta's feats:

-strong enough to toss around and beat up huge demons easily

-fast enough to casually bullet time

-powerful enough to take the piss out of the forces of heaven and hell

-was able to navigate her way through falling debris and survive a fall to earth.

Seriously, the sage of the six paths would be the only one who would stand a chance against her.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Bayonetta wins pretty easily, what with being much faster, stronger, and experienced with taking down demonic beings, not to mention being able to just devour him with her hair that can chomp down with multiple giga-tons of pressure, and having the strength herself to punch being deep into space within a few seconds. Not sure how anyone in the HST has a chance against at least by themselves.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

-strong enough to toss around and beat up huge demons easily

-fast enough to casually bullet time

Madara was strong enough to slice off  multiple mountains at once, do the demons you're refferring have this mass?

He was fast enough to react to the Raikage's punch  and the rasenshuriken

-powerful enough to take the piss out of the forces of heaven and hell

-was able to navigate her way through falling debris and survive a fall to earth.

To what does that translate in destructive capacity and durability?
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Bayonetta rapes (heh long time not in the battle section here).

@MrASSH0LE: Easily bullet-timing>>managing to block a punch from the Raikage.

I was referring to physical strength with Bayonetta, which has been shown to be beyond Madara's.

And the enemies in the game are huge, and Bayonetta destroys them in most cases without any visible effort at all. I would be willing to accept Madara has the edge in pure destructive capacity, but they're not worlds apart and Bayonetta has him beat in nearly every other aspect.

And falling to earth is more impressive in terms of durability than anything shown by Naruto characters, do you not see that or something?

Madara will give her a fight but she'll still take it.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@MrASSH0LE: Bayonetta survived a drop from deep in space all the way down to earth and was fine, not to mention she went head to head with a god-like being that could rip up landscaped like nothing and easily demolish cities. She has witch time which pretty much makes time stop and thus making Madara's speed/ reaction time pointless, and the fact that she can already easily dodge bullets and lasers. She can become intangible to humans as shown many time since she is a witch. Also she can make a hair monster that dwafs the susano'o in size and power:

Yeah, Madara is not surviving that, not to mention all the equipment that she could potentially have like the the Selene of Light and Gaze of Despair accessory and the immortal marionette along with the Durga(lightning) and Odetta.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I was referring to physical strength with Bayonetta, which has been shown to be beyond Madara's.

And the enemies in the game are huge, and Bayonetta destroys them in most cases without any visible effort at all. I would be willing to accept Madara has the edge in pure destructive capacity, but they're not worlds apart and Bayonetta has him beat in nearly every other aspect.

I am once again asking you do the demons have the mass of a mountain of anything similar ,can you show me a demon?
@GIRUGAMESH said:

@MrASSH0LE: Easily bullet-timing>>managing to block a punch from the Raikage.

Not only that but he reacted to the Rasenshuriken on which there are calcs that put it at hyper-sonic speed.
And the Raikage nearly tagged Naruto and Minato which both move at least at supersonic speed due to them being the fastest characters in the series

Now here's Guy punching at hyper-sonic speed 

Hence we should assume that when  Minato is said to move the  fastest , he is the fastest in reaction and attack speed.

Even if you don't want to accept that hyper-sonic argument ,you need to accept Lee and Bee's supersonic speed  which would still put the Raikage feat at bullet-timing level. 

And falling to earth is more impressive in terms of durability than anything shown by Naruto characters, do you not see that or something?

To what does that translate in durability?
Didn't Edo Madara regenerate from atomic destruction and city-block level destruction?
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@MrASSH0LE said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

To what does that translate in durability?Didn't Edo Madara regenerate from atomic destruction and city-block level destruction?

Surviving the atmosperic re-entry and crash from Space to earth is darn impressive.

Easily City block level Durability IMO.

@GoodGamerSambo said:

Easily City block level Durability IMO.

Inferior or equal to Madara since he survived the impact of the meteor and has an armor (the perfect susanoo) the size of a a small mountain.

@MrASSH0LE: "Survived"? He regenerated from it, and sadly I am not going to quantify the force of a body falling from space, but to survive such a fall is damn impressive. Bear in mind that Bayonetta could just jump onto the meteor if Madara goes for that option, seeing as how the moon is out in this fight (so she can defy gravity). Simply, if he uses meteor it'll be bad for him, as Bayonetta can just stick him in a torture mahcine as soon as he's regenerated (or just throw him into Hell if she feels like ending the fight with her demons).

And sigh, yes I know Raikage is hypersonic, what's your point? It's not as if Madara is as fast as A or anything. Being barely able to react to something and being as fast as that thing are 2 very different things.

Bayonetta casually moves faster than bullets, Madara only has time to guard against an attack of that speed.

As for the major demons in Bayonetta; they range between a few dozen meters big to being larger than any of the summons in Naruto, and Bayonetta knocks them around with enough ease to almost class it as bullying; it is seldom that you ever see her even visibly trying in the game.

You evidently haven't played the game (I suggest you do, it's brilliant), but if you had you would know Madara simply isn't going to win this. She's siginificantly faster than he is, is more versatile a fighter, has superior weaponry, and has multiple ways of putting him down. Bayonetta wins with mid difficulty.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

And sigh, yes I know Raikage is hypersonic, what's your point? It's not as if Madara is as fast as A or anything. Being barely able to react to something and being as fast as that thing are 2 very different things.

Bayonetta casually moves faster than bullets, Madara only has time to guard against an attack of that speed.

I never said that Madara is as fast,I think he has hyper-sonic reaction time which is to me superior to bullet-timing given bullets move at supersonic speed which is inferior to hyper-sonic.
His ability to handle and react to A should give him the capacity of avoiding to be blitzed.

As for the major demons in Bayonetta; they range between a few dozen meters big to being larger than any of the summons in Naruto, and Bayonetta knocks them around with enough ease to almost class it as bullying; it is seldom that you ever see her even visibly trying in the game.

Point taken ,although I 'd like a picture or a video.

"Survived"? He regenerated from it, and sadly I am not going to quantify the force of a body falling from space, but to survive such a fall is damn impressive. Bear in mind that Bayonetta could just jump onto the meteor if Madara goes for that option, seeing as how the moon is out in this fight (so she can defy gravity). Simply, if he uses meteor it'll be bad for him, as Bayonetta can just stick him in a torture mahcine as soon as he's regenerated (or just throw him into Hell if she feels like ending the fight with her demons).

If you really want hax ,couldn't Madara just use Amaretsu or Tsukyomi?Plus the city-block (which he came back from regeneration or not) isn't the only feat he also has the perfect Susanoo the size of a small mountain giving him an approximately similar durability.

Let us  just agree to disagree.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Punching a Godess From one side of the solar system into the sun >>> Anything Madara has ever done.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel