Madara Uchiha agianst Super 17 & Zero

Topic started by CorkscrewKid on Dec. 13, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@CorkscrewKid: not very good odds
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@CorkscrewKid said:
"So What are the odd that Uchiha can come out on top? "

Try none at all.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" i've never seen Fts What if it was just zero vs Uchiha? "
errr it can make a chariot of god exploded, it can use anything as a weapon(e.g telephone pole as a lance), and servant moves really really fast , immune to magic,and have a wave motion sword
@Nerx:  he never need a magichange, he cna just pull out s17 arm and used it as a weapon "
You are all overcomplicating this, all that needs to be said is that Super 17 totally outclasses him in strength, speed and power. That is all. "
he is asking and i am answering, how is that overcomplicating?
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
errr it can make a chariot of god exploded, it can use anything as a weapon(e.g telephone pole as a lance), and servant moves really really fast , immune to magic,and have a wave motion sword
@Nerx:  he never need a magichange, he cna just pull out s17 arm and used it as a weapon "
You are all overcomplicating this, all that needs to be said is that Super 17 totally outclasses him in strength, speed and power. That is all. "
he is asking and i am answering, how is that overcomplicating? "

It is overcomplicating because none of those abilities need to be noted, it's too one-sided for that to be necessary.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
It is overcomplicating because none of those abilities need to be noted, it's too one-sided for that to be necessary. "
he did say what if it's just zero berserker and madara, i respond to that
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
It is overcomplicating because none of those abilities need to be noted, it's too one-sided for that to be necessary. "
he did say what if it's just zero berserker and madara, i respond to that "

Then my apologies, Cfatalis, I didn't see that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel