Madara Uchiha agianst Super 17 & Zero

Topic started by CorkscrewKid on Dec. 13, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Madara uchiha vs      

&   
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
team 2
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Team epic stomp yea madara can absorb people now ( In the latest chapter) but he wont be able to hit 17 and he is not intangible all the time and must see the person coming his sharingan wont work on androids and he is pretty outclassed in everyway but I think this battle is unfair since we have not seen what madara can do or how he can really be hurt.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Team two in the most horrible babyshake evah, put Zero and you just make a rape scene into gorno

Berserker Zero Using Super 17 as a Noble Phantasm would be scary
@Nerx: never thought of it that way,...not sure if zero could control him tho
@CorkscrewKid: he did use a f 16 fighter plane
@Nerx:  true but 17 is supposed to b by far the most complex piece of machinery ever,......ehh n/m i think he could
@CorkscrewKid: He dismantled a battleship gunner that is not supposed to work and worked it
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CorkscrewKid: he can use ANYTHING as long as it could function as a weapon, he used a telephone pole, and mp5 before
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Alas poor Madara, I knew thee well. 

Curbstomp in team 2's favour, Super 17 solos easily. Even with the huge power-down of DBGT, Super 17 would still be roughly a Recoome-level enemy.
How the heck would Madara Hurt a Servant of the HGW in the first place?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i've never seen Fts What if it was just zero vs Uchiha?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Yea, Madara gets stomped. I just dont really see any Naruto character beating a DBZ character(unless it was someone like Krillin or Yamcha) And even still Krillin would be giving them go
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" Team two in the most horrible babyshake evah, put Zero and you just make a rape scene into gorno  Berserker Zero Using Super 17 as a Noble Phantasm would be scary "
lol nicely said.................................somehow
Madara is frickin lucky that Berserker Zero cannot do magichange
@rein said:
" i've never seen Fts What if it was just zero vs Uchiha? "
errr it can make a chariot of god exploded, it can use anything as a weapon(e.g telephone pole as a lance), and servant moves really really fast, immune to magic,and have a wave motion sword
@Nerx: 
he never need a magichange, he cna just pull out s17 arm and used it as a weapon
@cfatalis: nicely said.....i'd figure his eyes would b useless against them, seeing how there not human for it to take affect 
@CorkscrewKid: and more or less it didn't have an organ called a brain
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" i've never seen Fts What if it was just zero vs Uchiha? "
errr it can make a chariot of god exploded, it can use anything as a weapon(e.g telephone pole as a lance), and servant moves really really fast , immune to magic,and have a wave motion sword
@Nerx:  he never need a magichange, he cna just pull out s17 arm and used it as a weapon "

You are all overcomplicating this, all that needs to be said is that Super 17 totally outclasses him in strength, speed and power. That is all.
So What are the odd that Uchiha can come out on top?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel