Madara the Sage vs Sensui

Topic started by LHWKnight on Feb. 12, 2014. Last post by LHWKnight 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,715 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The most epic fight in the world

Madara has all the power showed by Juubito as well as all of his own individual abilities.

Sensui uses all the power that he has shown so far.

Match takes place in hell

Battle theme is Madara's theme

Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Juubi Madara is featless.

@nishi99: not really, if you compare him to Juubito and he has those orbs and the complete Susanoo and meteors and Rinnegan, he has use those abilities before. he can fly he has super healing. and apparently he has the ability to absorb energy to heal as well. juubi level chakra

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
O golly gee I hope sensui doesn't pick up those weapons madara conveniently spit out..... 

Still i wouldn't hesitate to give Madara the win, probably once we see more form his new form hell be above the likes of even yomi and quite possibly even raizen. 

@hitsusatsu11: if he loses to those tools I call bullshit

@LHWKnight: We all know hes powerful. But we don't know how powerful. He could be Sensui level or maybe even Raditz level, in which case this battle might be a stomp.

Post by GeneralVan (1,631 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The HST will never be Raditz level. Never!
Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I really think that the combined HST might get 4 or 5 characters around Raditz's level before the end. But in regards to this battle, I think it's too early to say but I wouldn't be surprised if Madara could edge Sensui. He lacks Sensui's physical power but is likely well ahead in destruction and hax.
Post by othus12 (6,581 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GeneralVan said:

with better speed feats some characters could own raditz very bad.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12 said:

@GeneralVan said:

with better speed feats some characters could own raditz very bad.

Raditz sucks and even though "FEETS" are not everything , if some high tiers join forces he is going DOWN

Post by othus12 (6,581 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: yeah, and going down hard. most hax out there can take care of him and i actually see that happening considering he doesnt use big AoE attacks.

either yammas bankai

kyoka suigetsu

law's room

genjutsu

etc can take care of him if they connect.

@othus12: yeah and those series are not even over yet so that mean more powers ups also there are other series that would beat him or give him a good fight

@taichokage: @othus12: @SMXLR8: And this would be his reaction to all of that. If they can even get to that point.

@GeneralVan: It's possible that Madara is above Raditz. Each verse has some top tiers with the potential to beat him.

Naruto. The Sage of Six Paths who made the whole damn moon.

One Piece. Prime Whitebeard and Gold Roger.

Bleach. The Soul King.

@nishi99 said:

@GeneralVan: It's possible that Madara is above Raditz. Each verse has some top tiers with the potential to beat him.

Naruto. The Sage of Six Paths who made the whole damn moon.

One Piece. Prime Whitebeard and Gold Roger.

Bleach. The Soul King.

and there even more series out side of HST that could beat him or give him a hard fight

@nishi99: Prime Whitebeard and Gol D. Roger would still get their heads punched off by Mr. Popo. We will wait for the Soul King's and Sage of Six Paths' feats. Naruto would get flicked away. Juubidara is above Juubito, or at least that is what I'm assuming, but still not enough to put down Raditz. And Raditz is above moon level since he is way stronger than Roshi (outlier, I know) and the version of Piccolo that blew up the moon.

It would be funny with him against Aizen.

"Since when were under the impression that you could defeat me?"

"Since you couldn't even singe my leg hairs."

But on topic, if Juubidara is at least as powerful as Juubito, he would win pretty comfortably against Sensui. But Sensui is still cooler and a much better villain. But in a fight, if I'm right, he would go down.

@SMXLR8: That would be a long list.

@GeneralVan: Whitebeard was said to be a life wiper in his prime and Gol D. Roger was stronger then him. Juubidara should be way above Juubito. Hes got the Kyuubi and all his base powers like Perfect Susanoo, Meteors & Rinnegan. Base Obito on the other hand was nothing without his intangibility.

Post by phantomrant (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 10

HST > Radditz some time ago. Arguably at Nappa level at this point. Still gets solo'ed by Saiyan Saga Vegeta/Goku.

Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Basically the following characters have the potential hype to be nearly on par with or slightly above Juubidara.

Soul King - maintains 3 dimensions and presumably can throw them out of whack if he wanted,

Hagoromo - the slightly more perfect and experienced version of Juubidara,

Yhwach - At maximum power, he wields all the power and knowledge of anyone who died that he has touched. That would mean all 20+ Stern Ritter, Yamaji, any shinigami, hollow or anything that has died in his lifetime that he touched of any of the Stern Ritter have touched,

Naruto - just because. He is the main character and EOS could very well be above Madara,

Ichigo - Dangai was supposed to be only a fraction of his power and Kyouraku said his pressence could be too much for the physical world,

Roger - above Prime Whitebeard who was hyped to be a planet buster or life-wiper. He was also above Golden Lion Shiki who could fight on par with 2 Admirals of even higher caliber than the current ones at his peak.

Blackbeard - Wields the power of Whitebeard and the strongest logia and is in his prime. Presumably he has many other devil fruits and possibly haki as well. He could even be above Roger at his max.

I'm not sure if they will all be as great or greater than Madara but they have the potential to be.

@nishi99: out side HST but still below DBZ is what I mean to to say

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel