Madara (Naruto) vs Shiki (OP)

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on June 26, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Madara has knowledge of Shiki's Devil fruit
  • Shiki has knowledge of Madara's eyes
  • Madara is alive
  • No PIS or CIS

Setting: Strong World Island

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara should be able to win this. Shiki really isn't that much of a threat with his powers. He's gonna have to muster a lot in order to damage Madara

@ChromeDisaster: He could drop an Island on him

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,272 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I love Shiki too much, going to side with him. Sue me.

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

he has the terrain advantage and can always ragequit by droping the island lol

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

leaning towards Madara

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12 said:

he has the terrain advantage and can always ragequit by droping the island lol

@ImDictatorBowDown

said:

@ChromeDisaster: He could drop an Island on him

Depending on the island size, which I forget, could Madara not slice through them?

Plus considering he manipulated gigantic meteors in theory he could redirect them and again of course depending on the island size in theory of course.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@321zigzag1: what if he touches madara and just lets him float up and kill him in the air?

Also if madara goes perfect susano'o that'd make it easier for shiki to tag him and set him floating.

@321zigzag1: That's why I made the thread, I just pointed out that Shiki can indeed harm Madara

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Madara. 

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@321zigzag1: That's why I made the thread, I just pointed out that Shiki can indeed harm Madara

Well that was never the question.

Especially since you gave terrain advantage which helps him here.

@TheNeutralOne

said:

@321zigzag1: what if he touches madara and just lets him float up and kill him in the air?

Also if madara goes perfect susano'o that'd make it easier for shiki to tag him and set him floating.

Because of knowledge and let alone Madara likes going Susanoo all the time anyway him going PS mode is quite high. I threw in the meteor example to suggest the possible theory that he could redirect some of the small islands or large objects.

As for him touching Madara, well if I recall, Shiki can't make living matter levitate other than himself. Let alone he has to run up to touch Madara anyway.

As for Perfect Susanoo, well he could make it float but Madara would go up with it but he can also deactivate it and then summon it again.

@321zigzag1: Ah, the sentence I typed prior to this one did not convey what I had intended it to and you missed the meaning of the sentence to which I wished to have typed.

What I meant was that both can effectively one shot the other (Shiki through Island throwing and Madara with Susano) and since Madara is more impressive in a straight fight giving Shiki the terrain advantage made sense, thus making the match more even and the purpose of me making the thread.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Madara too unpredictable even with full knowledge of his eyes. Shiki puts up a good fight but he doesn't win here.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@321zigzag1: Ah, the sentence I typed prior to this one did not convey what I had intended it to and you missed the meaning of the sentence to which I wished to have typed.

What I meant was that both can effectively one shot the other (Shiki through Island throwing and Madara with Susano) and since Madara is more impressive in a straight fight giving Shiki the terrain advantage made sense, thus making the match more even and the purpose of me making the thread.

I think the one shot is bit more skewed towards Madara's favor mainly because of Perfect Susanoo even with the terrain advantage. Shiki also can control only things he has touched previously so that puts somewhat of a slower dent on it.

Unless the match starts out with Shiki having touched all the areas beforehand.

@321zigzag1: The Islands are in the sky in the first place because they are under Shiki's influence, that is also the reason why they fell when he was knocked unconscious, so it is liable that he can control the terrain in it's entirety even without touching it again, also Perfect Susano has not displayed durability that suggest it surviving Island level attacks, and IIRC Madara's body was destroyed by the meteorite he summoned, his only saving grace was the fact that he was Edo at the time which he is not here, not to say he can't win but it is not as one sided as you'd believe

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@321zigzag1: The Islands are in the sky in the first place because they are under Shiki's influence, that is also the reason why they fell when he was knocked unconscious, so it is liable that he can control the terrain in it's entirety even without touching it again, also Perfect Susano has not displayed durability that suggest it surviving Island level attacks, and IIRC Madara's body was destroyed by the meteorite he summoned, his only saving grace was the fact that he was Edo at the time which he is not here, not to say he can't win but it is not as one sided as you'd believe

Depending on the circumstance its not that one sided, so I will agree on that.

Was Madara destroyed by the meteors? Yes he was but that was with regular Susanoo.

Regular Half Susanoo without its lower body survived Juubi's massive weather storm but the double meteors could have been more powerful. Although its massively different from Perfect Susanoo who took Kyuubi's BIjuu Ball pointblank without damage and fully sustained the Gigantic Wood Buddha Statue's gatling punches until the very end.

Its also depends on the islands size because islands particularly in fiction vary. Any estimates on the island sizes?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel