Madara (naruto) vs Aizen (bleach) vs Blackbeard (one piece)

Topic started by edwardnewgate on March 8, 2010. Last post by supernova7005 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by edwardnewgate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

whos best 
Post by taichokage (12,471 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well not sure about Blackbeard as I have not seen or read all one piece only about half maybe a bit less. But  I know Aizen would knock the crap out of Madara. Now in terms of who is the best as a character then i say they are tied or if necessary a slight  edge to Madara.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
If Aizen wasnt using constant God mode he would lose.... 
If Madara was Full power he could wreck the battlefield easily 
If Blackbeard got serious from the beggining and throw them into a black-hole... 

Anyone can win this..
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Madara Wins
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
If everyone goes all out I see blackbeard winning, Madara is a joke he talks a lot but the only half way impressive feat he did was absorb those two ninjas. Blackbeard can wreck the battle field literally even if Aizen gets him with his illusion that is not stopping him from blindly using his black hole and sucking everything in. But I think it all comes down to Aizen and blackbeard.

Madara had mastered his Sharingan at a young age and he can teleport blackbeard to the ocean. 

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
but how would he know blackbeard is vulnerable to water?
above that, how would that stop blackbeard, he can teleport to. 
and why teleport? madara can warp anything in his sight, is there anything else he can do?
@Sinister_Noob:
He look like the type of guy to teleport someone to the middle of the ocean
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Destinyheroknight: 
LOL, good comeback. 
but seriously, how would he know?
FYI, my choice is Aizen.
Post by taichokage (12,471 posts) See mini bio Level 20

FTW
@Kurohige:  Madara's is severly depowered from his real form, he says that Tobi is merely a husk of what Madara was, and Tobi can phase any damage like nothing... 
Full powered Madara's was as strong as the First Hokage (And he was strong)
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yeah, but literally blackbeard can do what tobi  does now except sharingan and phasing though damage is not going to stop blackbeard from absorbing him. @Destinyheroknight: He is not that strong anymore as he is now he is pretty weak sure he can teleport but so can blackbeard, he can absorb people, so can blackbeard. And we have not seen enough of what he could do in his prime anyway, nontheless I see Aizen taking this but it could go either way between blackbeard and Aizen.@Sinister_Noob: Agreed.
@Kurohige: But even so, Blackbeard haves a weak defense, and I think he is not inmune to mental attacks and Aizen and Madara have Mental Attacks as shit, with only seconds they can mindfuck him with illusion and stab him to submission
@Kurohige: But even so, Blackbeard haves a weak defense, and I think he is not inmune to mental attacks and Aizen and Madara have Mental Attacks as shit, with only seconds they can mindfuck him with illusion and stab him to submission. 
And Madara doesnt only phase he transport his body to another dimension and only leaves a image of it, that's why the attacks phase him ,'couse he isnt there....
@Kuma_From_Argentina: He does ot pass out from they pain though he yells a lot then he is back up to fight, he was blown up by Ace like 3 times then got flame lances thrown through his heart and lung then they ignited, and he took his flame emperor attack and still won and was fine. And Madara can still do those? Even so Aizen could easily take Madara out first leaving it so blackbeard can take out the both of them out. Still I can but Madara taking out blackbeard but I don't see how he will take Aizen out.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige: then he got crappped by whitebeard, hard, i see aizen winning this
@cfatalis: @cfatalis: same here.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige: if anything aizen is the most crazy prepared against everyone , he even made something just to write off yamamoto (it didn't work, yamamoto goes all hokuto no ken ) but seriously, and remember barragan couldn't just kill aizen
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Aizen wins, followed by BlackBeard, last in the pile Madara. 

Aizen - obvious reasons, manipulates 5 senses.
BlackBeard - Black Hole can suck people into darkness & Quakes that can create Tsunami's and crack / tilt Islands
Madara - Sharingan, Fire (all Uchiha have been shown to have fire element, plus they have a secret uchiha fire jutsu), wind (carries a fan, plus Uchiha symbol is fan, extremely likely he has wind element), earth, wormhole/teleport thingy.
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
so far no one has actually HIT madara, this maybe somekind of super jutsu or something
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel