Madara, Hashirama and Naruto vs Ichigo, Aizen and Yamamoto

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by othus12 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Current Madara, Hashirama and Naruto

vs

Post-Dangai Ichigo, Monster Aizen and Bankai Yamamoto

Edo Tensei, immortality, genjutsu and KS are restricted.

Both sides bloodlusted.

Which team wins?

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agh! Why restrict Aizen so much? Immortality I get but KS is their best weapon bar none. Also current Ichigo's strength is unknown and pre current other than Dangai is not very relevant. Considering current Ichigo is unknown and Aizen can't use KS, I'm highly in favor of team Naruto. Yama is the only real threat as close quarters with him is suicide.

@taichokage: Nah, this is Dangai ichigo, not Current Ichigo. Only the Naruto team are current versions

Had to restrict KS as its technically impossible to beat him without PIS. Btw I'm restricting genjutsu as well.

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team Naruto with mid difficulty, arguably low-mid difficulty.

BSM Naruto spams TBBs and TBB-level Rasengans while Madara swings around with Perfect Susanoo. Hashirama is a meh kind of guy since he doesn't have the convenience of cutting attacks or air slashes like Madara nor does he have ranged, explosive attacks like Naruto.

You should have added in continental-splitting OP top tiers.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,325 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@phantomrant said:

Team Naruto with mid difficulty, arguably low-mid difficulty.

BSM Naruto spams TBBs and TBB-level Rasengans while Madara swings around with Perfect Susanoo. Hashirama is a meh kind of guy since he doesn't have the convenience of cutting attacks or air slashes like Madara nor does he have ranged, explosive attacks like Naruto.

You should have added in continental-splitting OP top tiers.

I think Hashirama could still help the team 

@phantomrant: TBB's take some time to charge up. I see Hashirama being more of a problem here given his big ass Buddha, with which he can spam thousands of punches simultaneously.

But since Yama is bloodlusted and if he immediately goes bankai, I see team 2 winning.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,143 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

yammamoto could solo actually

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

@phantomrant: TBB's take some time to charge up. I see Hashirama being more of a problem here given his big ass Buddha, with which he can spam thousands of punches simultaneously.

Naruto and Bee has been shown firing them off nigh-instantly some dozens of chapters/few years ago.

As for his Buddha. It's pretty hard for all of those punches to accurately hit three human-sized targets -.-

All 3 Bleach top tiers have enough speed and stamina to keep their distance from the Buddha. What they cannot avoid however are cutting air slashes and a TBB. Hashirama is more suited in fighting straight-up powerhouses who are not too hax, because it's just a simple matter of tagging them and murking them. With Yamamoto's inclusion in the team, it's unlikely that his wood constructs would hold up against a 15 million degree reiatsu aura.

if yamamoto starts off in bankai and bloodlust team 2 
Lol. Maybe if Yama went bankai and went in for a tackle since all he needs to do is get close. That would be hilarious to see old man Yama just charging like a madman. "Wait you brats. Don't think you can get away from me!"
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yama flames!

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yama can solo, dangai ichigo is more than a threat and monster aizen is just not fair.

Post by NighThunder (64 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Naruro team with low to mid diffuculty

Online Now

this bleach team lacks hax is what it comes down to, that's why someone like Law would be able to fight Yama ji is because his hax can beat his strength

@Jinbeifan1: unless he is in bankai then law would turn to ashes plus in bleach hax doesn't work if the person's spiritually pressure is that much greater than the other person's spiritually pressure so with verse equalizer off Law's room would not affect yamamoto and he would just spirit crush him.  

also Law's ability has only effected physical things not spiritually things too so we wouldn't even know if it could affect him now that I am thinking about it. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101: OH NO YOU WENT THERE, NO ONE DOES SPIRIT CRUSH IN THIS PLACE XD

Law could cut him in half from a distance, he doesnt need to get close since Yama ji does, not to mention he can control everything in the room

BUT this is off topic, and you're going off the task, no one brings the spirit thing here, so I'm guessing you're new?

Online Now

@waybig1010101: also I meant to say the NARUTO team lacks hax, not bleach XD

@Jinbeifan1: no im not new just making a point that if you remove verse equalizer bleach has a huge advantage compared to the other big 2 and that yamamoto isn't made up of same things that have been effected by law's room ( physical world aspects). plus yamamoto used his bankai in the spirit world which is affected by one's spirit pressure if he used his bankai all out in the real world this is what could happen  

2:35 

also http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/cosmic_classroom/light_lessons/thermal/transfer.html 

Both conduction and convection require matter to transfer heat. Radiation is a method of heat transfer that does not rely upon any contact between the heat source and the heated object. For example, we feel heat from the sun even though we are not touching it. Heat can be transmitted though empty space by thermal radiation. Thermal radiation (often called infrared radiation) is a type electromagnetic radiation (or light). Radiation is a form of energy transport consisting of electromagnetic waves traveling at the speed of light. No mass is exchanged and no medium is required.
Exactly. Team bleach have hax. I'm not sure it's enough for a win but they have an edge there. I think it's the reason Bleach is considered by some to be weaker than Naruto or One Piece due to the fact that their characters focus less on DC which is what a lot of people blindly follow as a measuring stick of total power. In terms of versatility and hax Bleach is up there. Probably comparable to or more than Naruto in the latter and One Piece the former.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yamamoto solos.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel