madara and kyubbi vs dangai ichigo

Topic started by othus12 on March 4, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13

fight at the kitchen stadium

in character

no prep

ichigo can be seen

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Madara And The Kyubbi with High Difficulty

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Anything could happen, both can cut through mountains like they're made of paper.

I'm inclined to say Madara with speed equalised but without it Ichigo's probably faster and it would probably give him the edge.

Post by Yusuke52 (441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara with Kurama? Stomps so hard its embarrassing.

@Yusuke52: I believe Madara + The Kyubbi wins, but why a stomp ???

I know Madara + The Kyubbi has Multi Mountain/ Near Island Level destructive capacity

But I'm certain Dangai Ichigo is faster than them, and has at LEAST mountain busting DC which COULD put up somewhat of a fight...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Madara and Kyuubi win with low to maybe medium difficulty.

@ALMIGHTY:

I know Madara + The Kyubbi has Multi Mountain/ Near Island Level destructive capacity

His durability is well into island level with Susanoo, given that it can no sell bijuu dama without sweating when he covered kurama with it.

Ichigo on the other hand is on the mid city level WITH Mugetsu. This is suicide if he goes to use this as not only will it fail to break his defence but he would lose all his power as a side effect.

His casual swings don't even compare to Madara's given his pack triple digit megaton's worth of damage and mach 60 speeds, where Ichigo's pack mach 10 speeds and double digit kiloton damage.

But I'm certain Dangai Ichigo is faster than them, and has at LEAST mountain busting DC which COULD put up somewhat of a fight...

Faster, yes. Enough to matter against a guy who has precog with his sharingan? Not at all, given how easily Hashirama reacts to attacks, Madara is more than able to react to Ichigo and his attacks. The best he ever displayed in his Dangai form was mid city level with his Mugetsu.

I dont understand the faster argument, The Top Tiers in the HST are virtually the same speed as of now, speed blitz is all but impossible between top tiers outside of assorted hax like Kuma and Minato for example.

All in all he lacks any form of attack that can break Susanoo and the only one that could have any chance would cause him to lose by default.

He lacks the speed to avoid Madara's attacks given the range and AoE they have,

And he can't counter Tsukyomi, which will leave him wide open for an Island buster which he can't tank and survive.

Hence why this is a stomp. Even without Kurama, Madara can still win with a quick Tsukyomi and proceed to activate Susanoo.

@Yusuke52: I agree with everything you just said I just have one gripe...

I hate when people use Tsykyomi as an argument for Madara, when has he ever displayed the mastery or even THE ABILITY to use the technique, I may be missing something, but I have yet to see him use the technique so I'm skeptical as to wether or not he can use it or EVEN if he did, it wouldn't be as effective as Itachi's who seems to have mastery over it thanks to Shisui's eye etc...

@ALMIGHTY: I also do not like applying an ability to someone who has never displayed the ability, but it has been stated quite a few times that Susanoo can only be activated when the user has already awakened Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. It remains consistent with showings as only people with said jutsu have activated Susanoo and people like Obito have not.

Very resonable at this point to say he has it, Should someone who does not have both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi activate it then you can question it.

What has yet to be seen is how powerful it would be if he used it. But even a weak Tsukuyomi from Sasuke is enough to stall some powerful people a few seconds I would like to think Madara who has shown a level of mastery with the sharingan than has never been seen before would be able to utilize it to a very powerful degree.

@Yusuke52: I fully agree. I'm interested in seeing if his genjutsu ability is on par with Itachi, because if it is Madara will become even MORE unbelievably hax lol...

@ALMIGHTY: Never know, Obito and Himself both have the ability to use Tsukuyomi since both had planned to use it to enslave the world, the problem was Madara died before he got the chance. No telling how Obito got ahold of Tsukuyomi, but its likely to do with absorbing either the powers of the Sharingan he had collected or Madara just passed it on to Obito on his death bed.

His Genjustu was strong enough to more or less let him work off a blank canvas and create a sort of dream world. That is something we have never seen before so he is clearly strong enough control the finer details in an illusion. More or less like the architects from Inception.

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yeah, it's going to be a stomp for Madara w/the Kyuubi. Ichigo has nothing to really hurt him with while Madara has TBB's, air slashes, and the Rinnegen to boot.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I mean if ichigo tags madara he dies which he will as soon as the battle starts considering this ichigo gets down to business.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel