Madara and Izuna vs Itachi and Sasuke

Topic started by nishi99 on May 27, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,862 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In character

Prep time

Both teams at full power no Edo Madara.

Win by ko or death

Setting Valley of the end

Post by taichokage (14,839 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is one sided. Madara at his best with no tweaks from Kabuto mastered the EMS, Rinnegan, and had Hashirama's Mokuton. And Izuna also had the MS. Madara alone could probably take the other duo out but with Izuna their win is guaranteed.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Isn't Izuna basically featless?

Itachi and Sasuke should win this

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Should be a good one even though we have no idea of Izuna's abilities. I'd assume he was the weakest here seeing as Sasuke has EMS. The real battle would be between Itachi and Madara. Itachi has his near unstoppable Susanoo which is easily far more powerful than Madara's and has a perfect defence and attack but it does have one weakness which is Itachi himself. Itachi's not been shown to have very high chakra levels and even though he was diseased I don't believe it would have had that much of an effect on his actual chakra. Even old Sasuke used to get tired after an amaterasu.

So the way I see this battle going is if Itachi can take out Madara early on then the win is team Itachi's but if the battle drags on, which it most likely would, then the battle would go Madara. Other than Itachi's Susanoo Madara has Itachi and Sasuke beat.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

When it says full power, does that mean Edo Madara? The one with rinnegan and Hashirama's powers at full health? If so, he solos this without too much difficulty.

If this is meant to be the Madara that fought Hashirama, then I would lean towards Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi and Madara should be close (though I think Itachi would have a slight edge based on his intelligence and susano), but Sasuke should have the edge over Izuna, who is featless. It was only said that he had MS, it was never shown what techniques he could use.

If this is Edo Madara we're talking about, team 1 wins easily.

If not, team 2 wins with high difficulty.

@GIRUGAMESH: I believe that Madara stated that he had obtained the rinnegan before his death and I can't remember exactly but I believe he stated that he had already obtained some of Hashirama's DNA during his fight with him. So it's entirely possible and likely that he had both the rinngan and Hashirama's DNA before his death.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

If Itachi is without sickness then.....

Itachi = God in Naruto

@One_Piece_God: Depends on how long he can keep Susanoo up really. Otherwise Madara should have him trumped in every other aspect. Using a variety of Hashirama's kage bunshins and many other techniques, the hax abilities provided the Rinnegan and Sharingan it should be fairly close.

@ohgodwhy: That's true, I know he obtained the rinnegan before his death but if I remember correctly he only achieved it shortly before, so he certainly wasn't at his best. Just wasn't sure what the OP meant by "full power", if it's them at their best then it would be Edo Madara (the Madara "beyond his prime").

@One_Piece_God: Wrong. Itachi is very strong at full health and one of the best in the series, but certainly not the best. Both current Naruto and Madara are stronger without question, and it is likely that Tobi is too.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

itachi has the strongest susanoo in the entire naruto world that alone allows him to beat everyone else in terms of endures. Sasuke and itachi are using MS so they have a pretty good chance of beating madara. For those who think madara is so powerful why didn't he take out the kages yet.

@Whats_out_the_bag: His Susanoo is powerful but he has no EMS so it's unlikely he can keep it for an extended period of time.

Madara is powerful. There's a reason people say he's one of the most powerful ninja of all time. He has the Rinnegan, Sharingan and Hashirama's jutsu and is probably the most powerful ninja that we've seen so far. He's fighting 5 kage at once, which is no small feat and he's winning against all 5 of them while taunting them at the same time. It also looks like he's still testing out his new powers so isn't going at it full strength. His only weakness is that he's far too cocky for his own good.

Also Itachi himself stated if he was to fight Jirayai it would be unlikely that he would win. Itachi's Susanoo is quite good but unless the target is caught by surprise or is gigantic I think his Susanoo's sword swings could be easily avoided. The one way he could win was if Madara got too cocky and let Itachi's Susanoo hit him whilst not knowing that Itachi had the sword of Totsuka.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

itachi has the strongest susanoo in the entire naruto world that alone allows him to beat everyone else in terms of endures. Sasuke and itachi are using MS so they have a pretty good chance of beating madara. For those who think madara is so powerful why didn't he take out the kages yet.

You're kidding right? What has Itachi ever done that compares to taking on all 5 kages at once and having the upper hand? I'll say it again, if this is current Madara being used, team 1 stomps.

Post by taichokage (14,839 posts) See mini bio Level 20
But Madara before his death had all the abilities that current Madara has minus the Edo and possibly he had less control of Hashirama's abilities. But he had another plus. He could summon Kurama. He still can in fact but he's nerfed because Naruto has it.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Pleas don't even say anything about Sasuke being a huge factor in this fight because he's completely useless against someone like Madara, though Itachi on the other hand is remarkably powerful given from the previous chapters of the Manga.... I'd give it to team Itachi for one reason, IZANAMI!!!! Yes,  because it's the most strongest Genjutsus ever shown on Naruto, and Itachi is so far the only user of this Jutsu. I've said enough, hope most of you are aware of what Izanami does.... As it is an endless Genjutsu that puts its victims into a series of loops that last until the victim accepts their fate.... if Itachi pulls it off it's over for Madara (Itachi is practically the God of Naruto with this Jutsu). 

Ok, so the OP has changed it so that this isn't Edo Madara. I'll go with the Madara that fought Hashirama then, and give my previous answer that team 2 wins with high difficulty.

@taichokage: Yes, but he was crippled/wounded after his fight with Hashirama. Having the rinnegan is all well and good, but probably doesn't count for much if you're in a severely weakened state. If he had been that much stronger he probably would have gone after Hashi again. And no, he couldn't summon Kurama. Following the fight, it was shown that Kurama was sealed in Hashirama's wife, so summoning him again would have been impossible.

@TheNobody: Against the featless Izuna, on the other hand...

And Itachi probably won't need Izanami for this fight, his susano and intellect should be enough for Madara and Sasuke will likely beat Izuna.

Izanami is only really useful against someone who uses Izanagi because you have to make your opponent repeat an exact movement. It'd most likely be known by Madara because Itachi states that too many people were using Izanagi and Izanami was made to counter it. So it would be safe to assume quite a few of the Uchiha at least knew about it. Also you lose one of your eyes. It's only other effective use has been to immobilise an opponent like Kabuto who could easily overcome it if he accepts his destiny. This is why it's a kinjutsu, overall it's not great. considering the loss of an eye and the skill required to make an opponent repeat the same move.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm inclined to say Itachi and Sasuke will win, but Madara and Izuna are 2 very powerful opponents. Even though Izuna has no true feats he is basically another Madara, IMO Itachi is the strongest Uchiha based on feats but Sasuke hasn't done anything to be on these guys level so they might lose because of him.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ohgodwhy: Then why would Itachi use it on the likes of Kabuto? And if Madara did know of Izanami (Which I highly doubt he does) then why would he lose a fight to Harishama? And I don't think Izanagi or Izanami were made around the same time Madara was around as you needed Senju cells in order to use Izanagi. Kabuto isn't aware yet how to overcome Izamai and if he hasn't figure it out then how would you expect Madara to? (Considering Kabuto is far more smarter and intelligent than any other character on the show) 

@TheNobody: You don't need senju cells to use Izanagi, they senju cells only increase the amount of time Izanagi works for. As for whether or not Izanagi/Izanami was available around Madara's time that's unknown but given the how many Uchiha's could use it's certainly plausible that he would know about it.

Only someone who's either really desperate or has nothing to lose would use either Izanagi/Izanami because you lose one of yours eyes after using it. Danzo used it because he had so many sharingans to spare and Itachi used it because he knows he's going to die anyway. I don't think Madara went into the fight with Hashirama planning to lose and I certainly don't think he was willing to give up one of his eyes just to win a battle. If a sharingan user loses one of his eyes he's only half as effective as he would normally be.

If this is no Edo forms then I highly doubt anyone would be willing to lose their eyes, because it basically cripples them after and doesn't guarantee victory either.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GIRUGAMESH:

Itachi at peak is stronger than Naruto & Tobi.

Madara is debatable.

Fact.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel