Madara and Itachi vs Ghost Rider

Topic started by K_B on Nov. 28, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 

 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        AND
 
 
 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                VS
 
 



 
Okay, so what happened was that I made a GR vs Itachi thread which turned out to be a major stomp in the Rider's favour.
 
So, hopefully Madara teaming up with Itachi can even things off a bit.  
 
I would have simply edited the last thread, but you can't edit thread titles, so please ignore the previous Itachi vs GR thread and focus on this one instead.
 
Thanks.
 
Same rules as last time, NO BFR and fight takes place in an abandoned city.
 
FIGHT!
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Either GR mauls them.  
Would help if Madara had shown anything outside intangibility and dimension dumping.
Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Itachi is not needed here. Madara could easily dump GR in another dimension but bfr isn't allowed. Now Madara's sharingan is actually capable of mind control and death but even if those didn't work on GR he has the rinnegan. We have to wait and see what it can do but presumably in Madara's hands it can do even more than what Pain was capable of. Madara could beat GR but not Itachi. Itachi would be out of his league here. GR though of course could also still win if he had the chance to use penance stare but everything else should be useless against Madara.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
"Itachi is not needed here. Madara could easily dump GR in another dimension but bfr isn't allowed. Now Madara's sharingan is actually capable of mind control and death but even if those didn't work on GR he has the rinnegan. We have to wait and see what it can do but presumably in Madara's hands it can do even more than what Pain was capable of. Madara could beat GR but not Itachi. Itachi would be out of his league here. GR though of course could also still win if he had the chance to use penance stare but everything else should be useless against Madara. "

Madara has a limit on the intangibility and any other tool he could pull out to keep him from being annihilated.  
GR has been beating the Mephisto, the Devil and was knocking on heaven's gates in the past, the guy is retardly powerful.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Im fairly certain with EMS and Rinnigan Madara can solo. 
Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: true but he is inconsistent.  Also Madara's intangibility doesn't go off until after 5 mins. and that's if he sustains it all in one time.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos: true but he is inconsistent.  Also Madara's intangibility doesn't go off until after 5 mins. and that's if he sustains it all in one time. "
 
He would have to, because any attack from GR would kill him. GR with a fraction of his power was tearing down buildings wipping at WWH. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Im fairly certain with EMS and Rinnigan Madara can solo.  "

Madara lacks feats with both.
Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: true Madara lacks feats but it is more than probable that he is easy city buster now. And EMS hasn't even really shown what it can do yet.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos: true Madara lacks feats but it is more than probable that he is easy city buster now. And EMS hasn't even really shown what it can do yet."

We wouldn't know. Madara has been playing around the entire series thus far and the one serious fight he has revolves around pwning his opponent with a suprise punch. 
Your also completely right on us not even knowing what Madara's EMS can even do, since he hasn't even used it so far in the series outside flash backs.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14
please GR would kill both easilyy why? the hellfire doesnt burn you physically but it burns your soul no amount of intangibility could stop madara from paying for the sins hes done same for itachi. and even if you BFR'ed GR he can break the dimensional walls like nothing so that has no effect madaras rinnegan isnt crap penance stare would overpower any of the two like nothing mind control didnt work on naruto whats it gonna do to GR unless they've made a contract with him in a previous life they're gonna get stomped out easily
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I think Itachi gets curbstomped but Madara has a chance...
Post by Mr. Dead Pool (37 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ghost Rider because he is to METAL not to lose

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mr__dead_pool: are you the same pearson on comicvine named mr. deadpool?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

"please GR would kill both easilyy why? the hellfire doesnt burn you physically but it burns your soul no amount of intangibility could stop madara from paying for the sins hes done same for itachi. and even if you BFR'ed GR he can break the dimensional walls like nothing so that has no effect madaras rinnegan isnt crap penance stare would overpower any of the two like nothing mind control didnt work on naruto whats it gonna do to GR unless they've made a contract with him in a previous life they're gonna get stomped out easily "

 

 
 


To be fair it's classic Thor, Mephisto was in pain just touching him lol. That and GR was just a tad bit weaker back in the day. :P

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12

what does BFR means
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mrassh0le: battle field removal like they ssay this because madara warps people away a lot which is bfr but that doesnt work on one whose able to break dimensional walls
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hellos said:
"

@Jinbeifan1 said:

"please GR would kill both easilyy why? the hellfire doesnt burn you physically but it burns your soul no amount of intangibility could stop madara from paying for the sins hes done same for itachi. and even if you BFR'ed GR he can break the dimensional walls like nothing so that has no effect madaras rinnegan isnt crap penance stare would overpower any of the two like nothing mind control didnt work on naruto whats it gonna do to GR unless they've made a contract with him in a previous life they're gonna get stomped out easily "

 


To be fair it's classic Thor, Mephisto was in pain just touching him lol. That and GR was just a tad bit weaker back in the day. :P

"
GR was much weaker then he didnt have near zarathos powers then now hes much more powerful than zarathos and besides thats thor neither itachi or madara could even hurt him or even touch him
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Jinbeifan1 said:
"GR was much weaker then he didnt have near zarathos powers then now hes much more powerful than zarathos and besides thats thor neither itachi or madara could even hurt him or even touch him "
Yep, yep and yep.  
I was just poking fun with a scan of Classic Thor's rediculousness. :P
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,371 posts) See mini bio Level 14
well anyways my main comic man GR beats itachi and madara like nothing spite
Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1: I disagree here. imo Thor > GR > Madara > Itachi. I do feel though that each one could challenge the one ahead of them.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel