Madara and Hashirama VS Whitebeard and Blackbeard

Topic started by nishi99 on April 12, 2013. Last post by 5th 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Round One Madara has EMS and Kurama.

Round Two Madara only has EMS.

Round Three Madara has Rinnegan and Wood release.

Rules

In Character

No Prep Time

No Edo

Setting Konoha

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Round 1 to H & M because of Kurama. Round 2 and 3 W & B have the edge.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Round 1 and 3 goes to Madara and Hashirama. Madara having wood release and Rinnegan is more power which could result in more teamwork for the duo. WB and BB have a shot at round 2 I think.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara and Hashirama roflstomp the first one, and then they take the 2nd and 3rd scenarios with relatively high difficulty.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i give all rounds to whitebeard and black beard. One quake and its over not to mention blackbeard can suck the bijuu dama along with everything else into his black hole.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Why is the 9 tails such a threat?

How big/powerful are giants/lil Oars in One Piece?

I personally do not believe Madara/karuma is a bigger threat Hashirama.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@One_Piece_God said:

Why is the 9 tails such a threat?

How big/powerful are giants/lil Oars in One Piece?

I personally do not believe Madara/karuma is a bigger threat Hashirama.

Because.... Kurama can spam a dozen TBBs, each of them being at least x5 more powerful than a typical TBB (with is easily a mountain level+ itself) ; all of that mounting up to solid island-level firepower. Firepower that completely shits on whatever OPverse has dished out.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@phantomrant: When OP reveals the ancient weapons it may even the playing field with the Bijuus but as of right now I agree

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@phantomrant: its not 5x more powerful, its just about the same. He shot under the bomb from the other tailed beasts and it made the impact rise. Not to mention that the bombs can be caught and redirected to other ways, especially since Teach can absorb the bombs... but they do win the first round... Kind pussy of Madara that he needed the Nine Tails to even match with Hashirama XD

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Round 1 and 3 to H&M, 2 to the pirates..

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@phantomrant: its not 5x more powerful, its just about the same. He shot under the bomb from the other tailed beasts and it made the impact rise. Not to mention that the bombs can be caught and redirected to other ways, especially since Teach can absorb the bombs... but they do win the first round... Kind pussy of Madara that he needed the Nine Tails to even match with Hashirama XD

That's not what happened. Naruto's TBB didn't have a mechanical advantage over the combined TBBs of five Bijuus. It's a fact that Naruto TBB and the quintuple TBB was of similar size, a fact that Naruto's TBB was momentarily pressured by the combined TBB until it finally even ground with it, and a fact that NAruto's TBB rivaled the combined TBB's power. The combined TBB would have crushed Naruto's TBB and killed everyone on the ground if it wasn't nearly as powerful as the combined TB.

Not to mention that was 50% Kurama, and this is a full power Kurama we're talking about here.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@phantomrant: remember, the reason that I say he shot under it, is because the Hachibi was watching and saw that he shot under it which lifted the explosion into the air, that's how you know.

Post by taichokage (12,684 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. Minato mentioned he had a "gift" to give Naruto. It is likely the other half of the Kyubi chakra and/or the flying thunder God technique. Either way Naruto is going to be a monster. Regardless I am not completely sure that I agree with team Hashirama winning. Teach could tank Whitheard's quake directly to the head and Sengoku's shockwave and get up like nothing. He takes damage all the time but he is a serious tank. Whitebeard too for that matter.
Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@phantomrant: remember, the reason that I say he shot under it, is because the Hachibi was watching and saw that he shot under it which lifted the explosion into the air, that's how you know.

Same Bee who, before he said that, commented on how Naruto was going to negate the combined TBB by putting in equal power to his TBB, and right after he said that, commented that the Kyuubi was "hella strong", referencing to the power of the TBB, rather than the luck or accuracy Naruto had in shooting the TBB from under the combined TBB.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I still don't see why whitebeard can quake a large thick wall to nothingness but for some reason can't 1hit these guys.

Also still haven't heard the solution to stop blackbeard from sucking them and everything else in with his black hole.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@phantomrant said:

@One_Piece_God said:

Why is the 9 tails such a threat?

How big/powerful are giants/lil Oars in One Piece?

I personally do not believe Madara/karuma is a bigger threat Hashirama.

Because.... Kurama can spam a dozen TBBs, each of them being at least x5 more powerful than a typical TBB (with is easily a mountain level+ itself) ; all of that mounting up to solid island-level firepower. Firepower that completely shits on whatever OPverse has dished out.

But the thing is they can be easily countered/blocked/deflected. It does not matter if they can produce an attack with a bigger area of effect as it it can be countered.

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@One_Piece_God: That's if the attack isn't being spammed

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th: If madara spams bijuu damas that is to his detriment. Blackbeards blackhole will swallow them up and he can simply release them at hasirama and madara. Not to mention a quake could cause the bijuu dama to prematurely destruct right in kurama's mouth before it fires.

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne: Show me a feat of Black Beard's black hole sucking up multiple island busters at once then.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th:

His power allows him to suck in anything. It doesn't matter what you label it as.

"The first and foremost strength, as demonstrated by Blackbeard, is that it allows the user to control darkness and its unique property of gravity. The darkness is visually demonstrated by a black smoke-like substance spreading out from the user's body. The darkness is a void that devours and crushes everything. Due to this, the user can absorb physical matter and attacks of any type by sucking it into the darkness. The user can also use this ability to irresistibly pull the opponent to them, regardless of their current state.

Comes from the one piece wiki. It is a blackhole. Unless you are trying to argue that the bijuu dama can negate the effect of gravity?

"Darkness is gravity! The power to pull everything in... and spare not even a ray of light!... Infinite gravity!"

Comes from the mouth of blackbeard himself. You can't even call it hyperbole because he has never been shown to be such a character. Everything he says he can do he has done lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel