Madara and Hashirama vs Ukitake and Shunsui

Topic started by Obito on June 1, 2013. Last post by bigz007 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 
Location: Hueco Mundo. 
 
RULES: 
The teams are in character. 
Standard winning conditions. 
No prep time. 
Both teams have their usual weapons. 
 
Which team wins?  

  
   
   
   
   
AND   
AND   
Post by taichokage (12,632 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We've yet to see the bankai of either captain and thus, their greatest assets, but as it stands, Hashirama and Madaa should take this soundly. Even with bankai I have doubts that it would be enough. The only possible way I see team Bleach winning is if Shunsui pulled off kageoni well.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If Shunsui was serious I would go with team bleach, but as they're in character it's harder to call.

Post by phantomrant (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lolwut? Either of Team Naruto effortlessly murderstomps. You should have just put them against the entire Gotei 13.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

We've yet to see the bankai of either captain and thus, their greatest assets, but as it stands, Hashirama and Madaa should take this soundly. Even with bankai I have doubts that it would be enough. The only possible way I see team Bleach winning is if Shunsui pulled off kageoni well.

Wasn't Shunsui's bankai hyped up to be something dangerous?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@321zigzag1: Yes. Captain Ukitake said that it was too dangerous for him to reveal his Bankai. I really want to know what it is.

Post by taichokage (12,632 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kubo inferred but didn't directly state that Shunsui's bankai could have defeated Aizen in an interview. Also Ukitake told him not to use it around his allies.
Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

madara and hashirama ought to win this.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant said:

lolwut? Either of Team Naruto effortlessly murderstomps. You should have just put them against the entire Gotei 13.

Well someone's hyping Hashirama and Madara a bit much, the gotei 13 would crush them.

Post by phantomrant (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Well someone's hyping Hashirama and Madara a bit much, the gotei 13 would crush them.

Uh, under what reasoning do you believe the Gotei 13 will stomp two HST top tiers, both powerhouses wielding multi-mountain level+ destructive power + tanking durability?

Post by taichokage (12,632 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They would get stomped by the Gotei. If you include past and present there are HST top tiers in the Gotei as well.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: Like the guy that works with Urahara... forgot his name lol... That dude is a beast.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9


Being an HST top tier doesn't suddenly mean they solo all  groups. It depends on the group after all. It does mean though they stand above almost all others minus select few in their tier.  
 

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'll give it to team naruto only because we don't know the full extent of the captains' power yet. And no those two will not stomp the gotei. Yamma could out one of them alone. And even if they somehow manage to beat Yamma, the gotei still has more than enough to beat just the two of them
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You all forget that team bleach has superior speed . Kido and jutsu would just cancel each other out. Anyway because of that they also have a zanpukto advantage

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I do indeed believe either of the two on Team Naruto could solo this match.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Not without speed

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Can Naruto team see Bleach team?

Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara and Hashirama

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Galenbeta said:

You all forget that team bleach has superior speed . Kido and jutsu would just cancel each other out. Anyway because of that they also have a zanpukto advantage

That's one point. Being outnumbered against people faster than you who can fly with a range of abilities is never fun.

@bigz007 said:

Can Naruto team see Bleach team?

Of course, this should be assumed in virtually every case.

@taichokage said:

They would get stomped by the Gotei. If you include past and present there are HST top tiers in the Gotei as well.

This.

@5th said:

I do indeed believe either of the two on Team Naruto could solo this match.

Well that's more understandable than Phantomrant's post.

@ChromeDisaster said:

I'll give it to team naruto only because we don't know the full extent of the captains' power yet. And no those two will not stomp the gotei. Yamma could out one of them alone. And even if they somehow manage to beat Yamma, the gotei still has more than enough to beat just the two of them

This.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel