Madara and Aizen Vs The Three Admirals

Topic started by nishi99 on Aug. 25, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Round One Intangibility off.

Round Two Intangibility on.

Madara and Aizen have their current powers.

No Edo

No Prep

In Character

Setting Marineford

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Aizen is physically the weakest in this battle and could easily be picked off by any of the Admirals before he has any chance to react. As for Madara, he could provide a difficult match for any of the Admirals if he were taking them on solo. But with the numbers game being in favor of the Admirals (with or without Logia intangibility) who are each quite powerful and have yet to be seriously challenged in One Piece, Madara's getting overwhelmed here.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara solos

@supernova7005: Madara's not in Edo form here.

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Madara is physically the weakest not Aizen but he is destructively the strongest. Quite frankly, I haven't seen any notable feats of strength or speed out of Aokiji or speed for Akainu. Aizen is physically the strongest. I don't know what you mean. The admirals (at least Kizaru for sure) can hit harder but it's not physical strength inherently, it's mostly elemental force. I'm with team 1 because they are not only functionally immortal, but have a plethora of ways to attack such as Genjutsu/Kyouka Suigetsu and a massive amount of raw power between meteors, Final Susanoo, Fragors and what not.
Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005 said:

Madara solos

Admirals being logia prevents this so no damage from PS slash. Although if Madara does posses a mass soul rip jutsu using Rinnegan then he could solo.

@321zigzag1: Yep, admirals win round 2.

Madara solos round 1, Edo or not. They stand no chance against perfect susanoo and his assortment of hax

It's true he never used it but given that Pain's eyes were Madara's to begin with, he should have such an ability. However I don't think he could solo the Admirals even with it. Beat them 1 on 1 or may e 2 on 1 but not all 3. However he has very capable backup here.

@taichokage: Deva path also has the ability of flight, so another advantage for madara.

Something like Chibaku Tensei can probably beat all of them at once

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

round 1 team 1

round 2 the admirals. they can create haki barriers that canceled attacks even from the likes of whitebeard.

When they stood as one though. They will likely be sparated in the chaos like they were for the majority of Marineford.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Chaos from two people?

@taichokage: Meteors would kill off Aizen and Madara (latter isn't in Edo form here), giving victory to the Captains by default for scenario #2 since the Logias would likely survive. Otherwise, would be a draw without Logia intangibility. And if we're going under Aizen's current self before he was defeated by Dangai Ichigo, he doesn't have Kyouka Suigetsu in this match.

Also as usual, I'm not buying the immortality argument with Aizen.

@Aamir: If you're gonna operate under the assumption that Madara has full access to abilities with the Rinnegan when he has yet to demonstrate all of them, then I can apply the same logic with the Admirals who all have Haki and should roughly be at the same level of statistics as one another.

Aizen does have Kyouka Suigetsu as he manipulated Bach. As for immortality with Aizen, I've said it a lot. Almost no immortal is truly immortal, but against mid to moderately high conventional damage he is. The whole reason he wasn't executed as is customary for high ranking shinigami traitors is because he was immortal as admitted by the Central 46. It's not so much a matter of believing. Even if he's not immortal it's not like these guys are so powerful that they could kill him with a few attacks. Or do you believe that Aizen would fall to a magma fist that Jinbei and Whitebeard survived and Shanks blocked easily or a light kick that most of the pre time skip Supernovas tanked some numerous times?
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,901 posts) See mini bio Level 15
R1: Madara and Aizen. PS and Kido hax. R2: Admirals because Madara and Aizen can't harm them.
Yes chaos from two people. It only takes one character depending on who it is. For instance. If it were Frieza here. Obviously just one or two characters can wreak enough havok to cause chaos. And while this duo is not Frieza, they are more than capable between Fragor spam, meteor drops, Final Susanoo, Mokuton summonings and what not. And even if they can't harm the admirals through raw power, there's plenty of hax between the two that can. Aizen can manipulate them to fight one another. Genjutsu could act in a lesser but similar fashion, at least enough to misdirect and distract, logias are not immune to space/time or gravity so Kurohitsugi, and Amaterasu could work on at least Akainu and Aokiji albeit not quickly.
Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: kizaru could come out of kurohitsugi without troubles. he is the most durable logia in one piece.

Well as usual Kizaru is the biggest problem. I also don't see Amaterasu working on him. In order to beat him it would be most convenient if they went with the illusion/hypnosis route.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel