Machinedramon vs Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 1, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Who would win? I'll allow Multi-Shadow clone if people still think this is a one-sided fight. Please elaborate on who you think will win. I caan't vote b/c I don't know enough about these characters.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

>Machinedramon

• has enough firepower to wipe out an entire city
  • fast enough to tag wargreymon
  • able to resist the combined attacks of all ultimate level digimon +angemon
  • Is a boss.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto can summon Giant Toads, can summon multiple Kage level clones and can go into 9 tails modes where he can fire off attacks that level mountains. When in 9 tails mode he can react really fast, can sense evil intentions, can extend multiple chakra arms etc etc.

Then you have EMS Sasuke with Susanoo, which grants him a massive defence boost, although probably not enough to guard against Machinedramon's attack. He can also use Amaterasu to set Machinedramon on fire.

Sakura's useless.

I think Team Naruto could just about take it.

I'm not going to disregard Machinedramon's feats though. Metal Greymon is said to have the fire power of a nuke and he was no match against Machinedramon. So I will say it would be close but I think Machinedramon would lose in the end.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

mmm hard to say... like Ohgodwhy said Naruto can summon giant toads, 9 tails that can fire mountain level attacks... but I believe that Machinedramon wins due to his fire power, and is also very fast. Also he is very durable because he is pure metal... so I'll give it to Machinedramon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel