luke skywalker vs soul society

Topic started by tronboy on March 12, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Luke Skywalker comic feats

shatterpoint

planetrape

and lightspeed reaction

bleach at peak

but they can be seen

plus entire soul society

Post by waybig1010101 (2,418 posts) See mini bio Level 13

did luke rape a planet or something what the hell is planetrape?

also does the force work on spirits i have no idea

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i pretty shore it does but whats your opinion

see i don't know too much about star wars besides books and movies but i have never heard the force being used on spirits before so im not too sure if it would work but if you can show me or link me to something that shows the force can be used on spirits that would help a lot. if not just change the rules to say that their is no spirit intangibility.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,459 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Luke: Oh, what lovely brains you guys have, it would be a shame if they were turned to gelatin. *waves his hand* "Oh, whoops."

Stomp in favor of Luke.

@CerusSerenade: do you know if the force can be used on spirits.

@waybig1010101: He has fought with incorporeal beings so yes.

Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Luke stomps

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Well if Soul Soceity means Ichigo plus the old and new captains then SS should win due tot he numbers, also I don't think Luke can mindrape 20+ hypersonic+ characters that clan fly around him and are likely spread out. I also don't see how he can take all that spiritual pressure from all the them including captains. Aizen would be able to trick him as well plus I don't think he can take they simple activation of Yamamoto's bankai with him being a human and will likely have a heat stroke. One on one I would say Luke, but in all out battle with people whole can move faster than he can and have techniques that would pretty much instakill him. Most captains wont even have to hit him, the effects of their zanpakuto would be too much for Luke such as the very low temperatures of Toshiro's bankai and Yamamoto's heat, if Gin is at a distance he can also ambush Luke. I dunno, someone is gonna have to give me some good arguments and feats, not saying that what I posted was concrete but I have my doubts Luke wins unless everyone is just linned up for him.

Luke's force shields have protected him from being in lava, and he has manipulated pseudo-black holes, created illusory fleets that fooled advanced technology, and mindfucked a planet of psychics. SS dies to having their brains reduced to gelatin.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel