Luke Skywalker Vs Sasuke

Topic started by Wizardboy on Feb. 16, 2012. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Any Jedi worth their salt can react against laser beams from only a several meters. Yes, against directed beams of light moving with approx 300,000 km/s (Mach 88,102). And by reacting I mean turning around 180 degrees and reflecting the beam with a lightsaber. 

Luke Skywalker is leagues above that level. He's probably the strongest Jedi that ever lived. Not to mention that he has telepathic might superior to Emperor Palpatine. The same guy who could mindfuck billions of people on planet Byss. 

There are no words to describe the level of stomp that Sasuke would suffer against Luke. And no, mindfuckery and speed are far from being the only reason he would win.
Post by Thomas_Rayder_Graves (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Something tells me the OP is not familiar with EU Luke, especially since he's using pre timeskip Sasuke.

@Thomas_Rayder_Graves: To be more precise, the OP made it evident that he isn't familiar with EU Luke by putting any version of Sasuke Ucha against Luke Skywalker.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@paladin: That is bull and you know it. You expect me to believe that every laser beam in the star wars universe is travelling that fast? I know that Jedi/Sith have vastly enhanced reaction speeds but you'll need to make a much better case than that if you expect anyone to believe that they're hypersonic.

@GIRUGAMESH: I think you confuse the "laser" with Star Wars verse's most common weaponryy, the so-called "blasters". Blasters shoot beams of various energy ranging from charged plasma gas to ion particles. On the other hand Star Wars verse also have lasers, directed beams of light that obviously travel at lightspeed. Especially when the novel explicitly mentions that the beam travels at circa 300,000km/s.

"I wouldn't know. I do know, however, ", I-Five said, "that you're much better with that sword than you think you are. "

Jax glanced down at the weapon, saw his distorted reflection looking back at him from the blade's surface. "Yeah? How do you know th---?"

I-Five suddenly whipped up his left hand, index finger extended, and fired a laser beam at Jax. The beam splashed off the ionized fire that suddenly coated the length of the blade, which Jax had automatically raised to block the beam.''

"That's how," I-Five said, "The speed of light is just under three hundred thousand kilometers per second. You are currently seven-point-three meters from me. Your Force-augmented anticipatory reflex action is obviously working fine. You just have to let it."

And no, reacting against a real laser at such a short range doesn't make anyone hypersonic. Jedi have relativistic reactions which is leagues above of that level. Also note that the above feat was performed by Jax Pavan. He wasn't even a Jedi Master.

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Yusuke52: Don't forget battle meditation, Tutaminis, Oneness, Repulse, Concealment and Force Flight

@PikminMania: It doesn't really matter he could easily cut him

@GIRUGAMESH: Repulse, Concealment and Tutaminis(that if only he could absorb chakra)

He can't kill him right?

I mean light side mostly avoids killing their enemies though i am not sure due to masacre they cause

@Anzendenai: Luke has killed enemies before (see lighting judgement, or whatever it's called). Also just to clarify I'm not against the idea of Luke winning, but I find it very hard to believe that force users have the reaction speeds some people are claiming they have.

@paladin: Ok, I thought that was what you were referring to. What exactly happened when this padawan supposedly moved as fast light? Was it stated to be this fast?

@GIRUGAMESH: Luke is strong but not so versatile with force and i am pretty sure he could match sasuke but does it really matter?

He could precog his next movement and completely annihilate him using battle meditation

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Close, but I'd say Luke takes it.

@Anzendenai:Have you read EU?

Luke Skywalker can accelerate objects to lightspeed with his telekinesis, teleport objects inside people, BFR people via fold-space, generate entire illusionary fleets, exert telepathic influence galaxy-wide, destroy souls, absorb energy, turn temporally intangible or surivive as a Force Ghost even after his body would get destroyed.

His lightsaber also overpowered turbolasers. Said lasers are mountain level+ in terms of destructive capacity. He also bested someone who could destroy a city-sized area via telekinesis.

As for speed, Mace Windu could overrun blaster bolts. Said blaster bolts are hypersonic in speed to a somewhat unknown degree. And there are the above mentioned relativistic+ reaction feats.

No, Sasuke is getting throughly annihilated.

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@paladin said:

@Anzendenai:Have you read EU?

Luke Skywalker can accelerate objects to lightspeed with his telekinesis, teleport objects inside people, BFR people via fold-space, generate entire illusionary fleets, exert telepathic influence galaxy-wide, destroy souls, absorb energy, turn temporally intangible or surivive as a Force Ghost even after his body would get destroyed.

His lightsaber also overpowered turbolasers. Said lasers are mountain level+ in terms of destructive capacity. He also bested someone who could destroy a city-sized area via telekinesis.

As for speed, Mace Windu could overrun blaster bolts. Said blaster bolts are hypersonic in speed to a somewhat unknown degree. And there are the above mentioned relativistic+ reaction feats.

No, Sasuke is getting throughly annihilated.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

@paladin: I meant his speed force

Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@PikminMania: Ok cool, but long does he need to use this power? Also Sasuke doesn't really have a weakness as such, so it wouldn't really play much of a part here.

The only debate was ever if Luke was fast enough to keep up with Sasuke and stop himself getting blitzed, if he can then Luke wins.

Well in this case something like Sasuke's brain would be a weakness, so Luke would just put pressure into it and make it explode.

@PikminMania: Lol, well that's not really a weakness as such. That's like saying "that's it, without his head he's powerless!". But yeah, Luke wins.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,464 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Still waiting on how Sasuke survives the horrible mind rape Luke is capable of even post time-skip.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16
"Who the hell made this?!"
"Who the hell made this?!"
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: Nartuo in his own hopes to get Sakura to love him

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lol the force will devour any form of sasuke~

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: LOL, probably

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Luke would never loose to Sasuke

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel