Luke Skywalker vs Ichigo

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on July 13, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 4 years ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
EU books, movies, whatever canon you like for luke. 

Ichigo can use everything he's shown. No h2 unless he needs it. 

Luke can see Ichigo
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@hitsusatsu11: No SW character has the speed to fight with Bleach Captains. They might have various force tricks starting with psychokinesis but well...it's not enough in a situation like this.
Same about the Zaraki vs Darth Vader fight.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If this is luke when he became one with the force then Ichigo is properly fucked
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx said:
" If this is luke when he became one with the force then Ichigo is properly fucked "
even then i think he loses.
@willyvereb: Maybe your right, however some people rate high tier Jedi as very powerful, especially in the books.  

We know jedi can 

-Wreck droid battalions 
-Block laser gun fire with lightsaber.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11:
@willyvereb:
Just read this 
Force powers
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Grand  master luke is very powerful i will go with him. 

@battleheiz: The problem is speed and reaction time. Characters in Bleach have inhuman speed even without Shunpo. It's true that Force Speed allows the jedi to have their own instant movement, but that's all. Also while force users like Luke and Anakin could effective wreck Star Destroyers from great distances, to use that power they need to gather their power and concentrate. In contrast in Bleach while the overall destructive factor is less they can spam those attacks repeatedly and with overpowering force. In comic terms Luke is an occasional City Buster while Ichigo is a casual Building Buster. In direct combat the later wins, obviously.
@willyvereb: He can just drain ichigos life force or crush his soul or do same trick Aizen did
@battleheiz: Luke wouldn't do that, sicne he's on the Light Side. Well, mind-crush may happen but I wonder if Shinigami can be considered suspectible targets for that. You know being all ghostly and else... Also we have the Reiatsu thing which represents the power of the soul in a more open form. It's safe to assume that conventional Jedi mind tricks wouldn't work.
@willyvereb:  The only thing i am sure about is that Luke can see him and why don't you consider that he can crush Ichigo just by using TK?
@battleheiz: flip side would be reitsu crush though
@hitsusatsu11: Not really cause force is stronger than reatsu.
@battleheiz: Lukes force control though, is it >>ichigo's massive Reitsu?
@hitsusatsu11: No i mean if you look at it reatsu is nowhere near force. 
@battleheiz: But Luke doesn't have control over the whole force. Its the amount of Force Luke can tap into vs Ichigo's reitsu.
@hitsusatsu11:  And Luke is described as one of the strongest force users and should i mention that sith lords there able to destroy entire planets?
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Hard for me to say.  I haven't read any EU Star Wars stuff but just based off of every movie and game I've played it seems like Ichigo and a few other captains could take them down.a high level Jedi or Sith Lord.  Mind tricks aren't a guaranteed thing.  All it takes is a strong will and they don't affect you.  Ichigo has a total of 3 entities living in his head so he might not even be susceptible to them.  A light saber might be able to break a zanpaktou but I don't think they are just standard swords made from standard materials and if Ichigo holds a getsuga tenshou in his blade that might be enough to fortify it.  While on the topic, I don't know what a force user can really do against a getsuga tenshou blast.
@sickVisionz: Absorb it or redirect and have you played star wars old republic 2 sith lords
@battleheiz: I know what star wars can do, tell it to others. The big thing here seems to be speedblitz.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel