Luke Skywalker vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 17, 2012. Last post by Kelleth 2 years ago.
Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Not in terms of destructive capacity, what I've been trying to explain is that Luke can win via telepathy or his other H4X. Power means nothing, if a character doesn't have a defense against those H4X.

You say Goku's FTL and stuff, but since you don't bother to give good explanations to support it I'm not inclined to believe you.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
H4X powers mean nothing if you don't have the time to even use them or the reaction necessary to activate them before complete and utter disintegration.

Perhaps you simply weren't paying attention. It doesn't matter what TP Luke might have or what he can do when Activating his attunement to the Force to a higher level, when all Goku needs is to Look at him to destroy him.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

H4X powers mean nothing if you don't have the time to even use them or the reaction necessary to activate them before complete and utter disintegration. Perhaps you simply weren't paying attention. It doesn't matter what TP Luke might have or what he can do when Activating his attunement to the Force to a higher level, when all Goku needs is to Look at him to destroy him.

Precisely.

@FalconC2: I hadn't thought acting like a fanboy was your kind of thing, I had thought better of you. Next time kindly take the time to properly reply to me as well.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

H4X powers mean nothing if you don't have the time to even use them or the reaction necessary to activate them before complete and utter disintegration. Perhaps you simply weren't paying attention. It doesn't matter what TP Luke might have or what he can do when Activating his attunement to the Force to a higher level, when all Goku needs is to Look at him to destroy him.

I have payed attention and what you've said, repeatedly, is nonsense. You don't know Luke as he is in the expanded universe, and I am not inclined to believe anything you say considering this matter either. You're ignoring Luke's reaction feats... again.

@GIRUGAMESH: I was responding to ReiKai, not to you in this post. I apologize for any misunderstanding. If that's what that comment about me was about.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@TheVectorPrime: That's ODB dont use ODB, this is Animevice. Only use what you know from the series. @DragonBall55: Yeah that's not debating that's just stating things... @Es7: Good that you stopped it right away but no swearing dude.

Also sorry for the unrighteous lock folks. this is what happens when I mod exactly after I wake up. I read Superman vs Luke Skywalker -_- Blame @TheVectorPrime: or that. Also VectorPrime I read through the thread and a few GTFO jokes and lame direct statements aside, there was only one dude who sweared here. And he stopped after his second post. I see no real reason for locking it aside from @TheVectorPrime: wanting it locked because he finds people not behaving right. Even though he only posted TWICE on this this thread.

So now that I woke up a little and read the whole thing, I see that this thread has some good debates going on but is still pretty much going nowhere. Now its up to you guys. Do you want this thing locked or do you want to continue debating?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel