Luke Skywalker vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 17, 2012. Last post by Kelleth 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Es7 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@TheVectorPrime said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

.....Really?

Well OBD puts him at that level. I have pleanty of Star Wars comics and to be honest I haven't seen lightspeed so far. Anyway Jedi and Sith from Expaned Universe are >>>>>>>>>> movie versions in terms of power. Going by OBD Luke should win, but I doubt that info is correct. Since year ago Luke had hypersonic speed and now he has lightspeed reactions. I'm not in Star Wars EU 3 years, but I highly doubt that he could get so powerful. Anyway I'll lay low for now.

STFU Vector

On topic Luke shitstomps

@MarioRedfield said:

In the EU, Luke Skywalker is a powerful Jedi and all, but regarding the whole "can mind f**k millions of people" he's a GOOD guy, he wouldn't use it. Even if Goku is dumb enough to fall for it. Goku can blow up planets with simple ki attacks... I like Luke better honestly, but Goku would win

He would still mindfuck him even in character

Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Luke could also use the reverse mnemotherapy he used on Callista Ming (in the Fate of the Jedi novels) to eject Goku's soul from his body. I'm not sure about fold space though, what's the largest object Luke ever teleported? If Luke is able to teleport something as large as a person, he could try teleporting Goku into the empty vacuum of space (if he can also teleport things that far away). That might also be a viable strategy.

He could just simply mindfuck him. He has telepathy feats that span over dimensional range

Case in point in Shadows of Mindor he mindfucked Blackhole while he was in Hyperspace

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@peruano99A said:

Luke from the expanded Universe of Star Wars.

Luke can mind fuck trillions of people.

He has lightspeed reactions, etc.

What the OP said pretty much cinches this for Luke.

@Es7 said:

He could just simply mindfuck him. He has telepathy feats that span over dimensional range

Case in point in Shadows of Mindor he mindfucked Blackhole while he was in Hyperspace

Point I was trying to make is that he has multiple methods in which he could go by defeating Goku.

Luke could paralyze Goku with telepathy first, rip his soul out of his body, zap his corpse with emerald lighting and then teleport what's left into deep space. Just to make sure. I'm not sure about the last part though.

EDIT: I'm not hating on Goku or anything. I just wanted to advertise the point that Luke has a lot of abilities at his disposal.

I know, I just pointing it out. Just bringing it up

I see no bias at work.

Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Let me put it this way;

Luke does not have FTL reaction. It's bullshit and unproven. He has -never- mindfucked Millions of people. Sidious never did that either. He -tricked- them into not seeing him hide a ship on Coruscant (which isn't that hard). Luke cannot insta-mindrape. Mind Trick only works on weakminded. Goku being an idiot about Normal, every day things, does not make him weak minded. Given he cut in on King Kai's telepathic communication with Kami on Earth does show he has at least some ability.

Emerald lightning would not hurt Goku. Luke doesn't have the kind of offensive power necessary to even scratch him. Goku, however, could kill him with a Gesture.

Well, here we go... again.

Have you even looked over the feats Supreme Marvel provided, here you go by the way, or asked people who are actually well-versed in the Star Wars expanded universe?

That's all I have to say because I don't have the patience to debate with you all day.

I debate with people like you, all the time, on the SWTOR forums, who blindly believe that guys like Vader are unbeatable. Who take Character Statements and treat them as Gospel. So, it's really not even a debate, not when your whole strategy is to repeat the same nonsense every other SW Fanboy has been spouting.

@ReiKai said:

I debate with people like you, all the time, on the SWTOR forums, who blindly believe that guys like Vader are unbeatable. Who take Character Statements and treat them as Gospel. So, it's really not even a debate, not when your whole strategy is to repeat the same nonsense every other SW Fanboy has been spouting.

And you don't do the same thing with Tenchi and believe that he can beat all the Saint Seiya Gods/Titans at the same time, by himself, even when the OP specifically states that Kami-Tenchi is not allowed in the match?

@peruano99A: Hey, peruano, you remember that one? You were there, I was there, ReiKai was there... and he was being ReiKai.

Tenchi has nothing to do with this, but I can make this clear. Tenchi has 6 LHW. They are a power that comes from Outside the Multiverse. The SS deities and Saints all act within the boundaries of their universe. Tenchi is the avatar of Kami-Tenchi, hence why even when he had No LHW, he could still breathe in space and why Zetto's attack didn't erase him from existence. Tenchi's power operates on a scale beyond the scope of the SS-verse. This is a fact. However else you may wish to believe is irrelevant before that.

Now, try not to bring up such nonsense again. And need I remind you, the destructive force of DBZ chars far exceeds that of anyone in the SWU. Despite whatever whakiness they can pull using the Force of the very thing they seek to manipulate, their personal attacks are severely lacking. Whereas even guys like Roshi can dish out more devastation in a single direct attack than they ever could.

Oh Raigen and his retarded Wank. I haven't seen it in years

@ReiKai said:

TOR fourms is filled with dumbshits equal to yourself anyways. It doesn't mean anything in this debate anyways

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Raigen's here already?

Let me get my popcorn.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Es7: Can you guys ever debate without swearing? It's not hard, you just have to counter the points the other guy made without insulting them.

That would require them to actually have a counterpoint or evidence to prove their arguments. Since they don't, it always just boils down to-

Supreme Marvel has provided links, and so have I, have you even looked over them or actually done some real research on Luke?

Oh wait, of course you haven't. Silly me.

Oh you mean when Luke was beaten by Celeste Morne sometime prior to facing Vader on the Death Star? Or when Grand Master Luke was put into a Coma by the Force Ghost of Exar Kun? Or when Darth Caedus was giving him a run for his money until Luke had to Fully Become One with the Force? Yes, I know about Luke. And I also know a Bullet could kill any Jedi given the right circumstance, because 99% of all Force Users are soft-bodied fleshy bipedals.

You are also dismissing the fact that they can amp their durability with the force (telekinetically shield themselves), and that some Jedi and Sith have blocked blaster bolts and even freaking light-sabers with their bare hands.

You are going to dismiss that? For real? You are using the same straw-man arguments, again and again.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel