Luke Skywalker vs Goku

Topic started by peruano99A on June 17, 2012. Last post by Kelleth 2 years ago.
Post by DragonBall55 (16 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku kills him in a split second.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is still going? Lock it.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GIRUGAMESH: bro why so mad all the time? lock it?

Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku wins here because he is FTL And got way more blast power.

@Iju: Mad? What have I said to make you think I'm mad? And yes, it should be locked because pretty much everyone is in agreement as to who would win and it was a silly fight to begin with.

@FalconC2: Actual feats>>>>OBD. It's as easy as that.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@FalconC2: Actual feats>>>>OBD. It's as easy as that.

This. While the OBD can be reliable at times, its usually just an extremely biased and misinformed wiki edited by a bunch of people who think they can apply science to works of fiction

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,254 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I really don't care about OBD but some times they do have right info not sure on this but if goku is in base at first it's not rape nor stomp.

I thought Jedi's could slow down everything with there minds it's not a stomp cause goku could still get mind fucked into killing him self. And Luke has his light saber right he should be able to touch him. even in the movies they are pretty damn fast at least hyper sonic.

Some Jedi's can stop blast from a ship with there hands. In terms of fire power goku wins but in terms of hax powers luke wins. It all goes down to go can release there move first. I'm not sure how fast luke can release the force but it should be faster enough to take on goku in terms of moving him around but just to be bias i'll go for goku WALKS OFF.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

This is still going? Lock it.

i thought because of your blunt reply, dude. and this thread isnt disobeying the rules..so it shouldnt be locked in the first place. this dude has a right to put and to keep this up.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Omega2: It depends on if Luke is fast enough to KO Goku with telepathy before Goku spams large area-of-effect ki blasts because he's not going to be able to survive one of those. I'm not sure about Luke's reflexes/reactions though. He has advanced precognition, and stuff like that, but I wouldn't know if that was fast enough. That's why I said, I haven't the foggiest idea.

@FalconC2: Of course it isn't fast enough, he's never shown anything as fast as Goku.

@Iju: Cool dude, but generally speaking threads get locked if the outcome has been decided in order to stop jackasses necroing them, which I thought it had.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@FalconC2: Of course it isn't fast enough, he's never shown anything as fast as Goku.

@Iju: Cool dude, but generally speaking threads get locked if the outcome has been decided in order to stop jackasses necroing them, which I thought it had.

ohhh...well, considering the fact that im talking to you and you talked to me..its not getting locked anytime soon. ah well. goku wins anyway. :)

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

From what I've been told by people that actually read the Star Wars expanded universe, Luke has done many high end things, like faster than light reactions, energy draining powers, telepathic powers etc. I just don't understand why people saying Goku while not knowing anything about the other character? That's very ignorant and arrogant. I guess that goes hand in hand with fanboyism.

@Iju said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

ohhh...well, considering the fact that im talking to you and you talked to me..its not getting locked anytime soon. ah well. goku wins anyway. :)

That's cool :) I don't mind it being open, just that if everyone is decided on the outcome it may as well be locked (I thought it was a mismatch to begin with as well).

@Supreme Marvel said:

From what I've been told by people that actually read the Star Wars expanded universe, Luke has done many high end things, like faster than light reactions, energy draining powers, telepathic powers etc. I just don't understand why people saying Goku while not knowing anything about the other character? That's very ignorant and arrogant. I guess that goes hand in hand with fanboyism.

So, you don't actually know from personal experience. I see. Do you happen to know where the FTL reaction thing is coming from at least? The feat in question that proves it, for instance?

If it's true, then it could change the outcome.

@FalconC2: No. I'm not into the Star Wars universe. Expanded or otherwise. Well, maybe a few races, I like. Miraluka race seems awesome.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/silver2467/luke-skywalker-respect-thread/87-75742/

Here is the best place for feats of Luke.

Well, going by the feats provided by Supreme Marvel; Luke has a good chance of incapacitating Goku with telepathy before he can unleash a powerful ki blast or close the distance between them and engage in hand-to-hand. If Luke being able to perceive Tie-Fighters moving at sub-light (relativistic) speed in slow motion is correct, then he would have very impressive reactions.

What is the distance between them?

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Iju said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

That's cool :) I don't mind it being open, just that if everyone is decided on the outcome it may as well be locked (I thought it was a mismatch to begin with as well).

yeah..it IS a horrible match though. :)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This how it would be.... and end.

@DBZ_universe: I take it you've never read the expanded universe if you truly rate Luke that low. Until you know about Luke you shouldn't pass judgement.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel