Luke Skywalker vs Allied Shinobi Forces

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Feb. 6, 2011. Last post by Caionsouza 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Luke gets 10 days prep and info on all of them
Shinobi Forces only know that he is very dangereous
Round 1: Luke vs Shinobi Forces 
Round 2: Luke gets help from Darth Revan(both at their prime)
Jedis are both
Also Shinobi forces get both Naruto and Bee
And don't forget that Force speed gives them edge in this battle also they are able to use oneness
 Luke Skywalker
 Luke Skywalker

Darth Revan
 Darth Revan

Allied Shinobi Forces
 Allied Shinobi Forces
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Shinobi. Lukes powerful but KBs Hachibi will destroy him
@Haofan123 said:
" Shinobi. Lukes powerful but KBs Hachibi will destroy him "
There was debate Luke vs Wonderwoman where most of viners said he would win
Post by taichokage (13,581 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@battleheiz said:
" @Haofan123 said:
There was debate Luke vs Wonderwoman where most of viners said he would win "
Grandmaster Luke is much more powerful than the movie version if that version is being used. I still doubt though that he could take out everyone in the Allied Shinobi forces. Many of them for sure but I don't know about all.
@taichokage said:
" @battleheiz said:
" @Haofan123 said:
Grandmaster Luke is much more powerful than the movie version if that version is being used. I still doubt though that he could take out everyone in the Allied Shinobi forces. Many of them for sure but I don't know about all. "

Luke(EU) at his prime is a beast 

I am pretty sure he can beat them though your are right theres too many of them and thats what bothers me

Maybe if he uses oneness with Revan?

Online Now
@battleheiz said:
" @taichokage said:
" @battleheiz said:
" @Haofan123 said:
Grandmaster Luke is much more powerful than the movie version if that version is being used. I still doubt though that he could take out everyone in the Allied Shinobi forces. Many of them for sure but I don't know about all. "

Luke(EU) at his prime is a beast 

I am pretty sure he can beat them though your are right theres too many of them and thats what bothers me

Maybe if he uses oneness with Revan?

"
Hmm, even then though there are those who could potentially be troublesome. I don't think anyone could beat him individually though. They would have to ambush him with powerful shinobi each with some hax ability.
@taichokage:
Individiually would be a spite XD
Online Now
@battleheiz: I agree.
@taichokage: What about Revan?
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Luke mindrapes them and then teleports a lightsaber through their skulls.
Online Now
@Nevermind: Nice but they are hardly weak willed people. And some of them are capable of one form or another of mind rape.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Luke likely stomps in a number of ways. In particular speed blitzing bananza he could unleash on them. 
Not sure if telepathy is one of them. 

@battleheiz said:

"@taichokage:Individiually would be a spite XD "

It might be spite either way. The Force acts as one big plot device of powers.
Online Now
@Hellos said:
"  
Luke likely stomps in a number of ways. In particular speed blitzing bananza he could unleash on them. 

@battleheiz said:

It might be spite either way. The Force acts as one big plot device of powers. "
I agree his physical caliber is a huge factor. Many Shinobi in the allied forces are only around peak human in physical ability. I don't think that it would win him the battle alone though. And believe it or not there are a few who might exceed his physical ability.  Take Raikage for instance. He is probably class 100 or near it, he is one of the few Naruto characters who can actually move exceptionally fast (faster than amatersau), and his lightning armor/aura can greatly negate the damage he takes such as almost completely blocking a chidori.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@taichokage:  I believe that Luke in the EU is a planetary level telepath and can use those Force powers to wipe out all life on a world.
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos said:
"  

@battleheiz said:

It might be spite either way. The Force acts as one big plot device of powers. "
I agree his physical caliber is a huge factor. Many Shinobi in the allied forces are only around peak human in physical ability. I don't think that it would win him the battle alone though. And believe it or not there are a few who might exceed his physical ability.  Take Raikage for instance. He is probably class 100 or near it, he is one of the few Naruto characters who can actually move exceptionally fast (faster than amatersau), and his lightning armor/aura can greatly negate the damage he takes such as almost completely blocking a chidori."

Not sure about that, Jedi are generally bullet timers and apparently Luke is moving like a blur next to them. 
While the Shinobi army actually is quite capable of killing him, since the guy has no durability worth mentioning, it's just the absurd speed and various other force powers that give him a clear cut edge.  

I honestly don't know if anyone could tag him, maybe if your using the tailed beasts and having them nuke him then I could see Luke go down.
Online Now
@Hellos: I think it might come down to that. Naruto and Bee together would probably face him. Or they might try and get Shikamaru and his father to hide and together get a shadow possession on Luke or something of the like. I see the outcome being Luke beating around 90% of the allied forces (if he is really out to kill) and is finally stopped by an ambush of jounin including Kakashi, Darui, Gai etc., the jinchuriki as a team or maybe all 5 kage at once. Something like that.
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos: I think it might come down to that. Naruto and Bee together would probably face him. Or they might try and get Shikamaru and his father to hide and together get a shadow possession on Luke or something of the like. I see the outcome being Luke beating around 90% of the allied forces (if he is really out to kill) and is finally stopped by an ambush of jounin including Kakashi, Darui, Gai etc., the jinchuriki as a team or maybe all 5 kage at once. Something like that."

Oh wait I just noticed the OP added Bee and Naruto.  
Bee could win this, he would need to go Tailed beast outright. 

That is unless you do have CIS on Luke, which might make him hold back so he doesn't fall to the darkside, slaughting a bunch of children might just do that.
Post by TheGreatOne (15 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Luke STOMP with 10 days prep Luke would STOMP
@Hellos:  No need to he has can use battle meditation
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Luke is really powerful, he also haves the Esmerald Judgment (the good version of Force Lighting) but he is highly outnumbered and not even with the help of Revan he can win this, they are fast, but the Ninjas outnumbered them and maybe they can even out skill them, we have Fire manipulators, Earth Manipulators and other elemental and strange powers Luke never has seen before
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel