Luffy vs Toriko

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on March 31, 2011. Last post by All_StarSupes 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,143 posts) See mini bio Level 14

the crossover manga wasnt to shaby, now I wanna see who is stronger, dont know much about toriko but from what I hear hes pretty strong 
battle takes place on island the crossover happened 
both current  
first is a fight 
secind is an eating contest

Toriko
Toriko

Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ah damn it i was literally just about to make this battle lol. By the way, where did you read the crossover? Im dying to read it
@Haofan123: go to mangastream.com has it on there just read the list of recen manga its the third one down it was pretty good actually
@Jinbeifan1:
thanks! Torko+onepiece=my lucky day.
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol, I had this thread in mind for a while myself. IDK about this one though. They are are both comparable in strength and eating caliber. If I had to bet on one I would say Luffy for both but I could easily be wrong .
@taichokage:
i dont think torikos very popular or we would see some more pp; huh? lol
@Jinbeifan1:
Actually, Torikos one of the more popular shonen mangas out right now
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage:
@Jinbeifan1: 

Luffy has more speed feats, his body practically negates any blunt force attack Toriko has, and he has more than enough  strength to pound Toriko into submission especially when we keep in mind the haki stuff that further reinforces his performance in reaction and destructive force.
@FormerCrimsonKing: oh I guess that settles it then, are they equal in strength?
@Haofan123: really? didnt know that, then how come he is never put in fights?
@Jinbeifan1:
I actually dont know. He's strong ennough todukke it out with the best of em
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1:  
You should of put speed equal it would be a better match.  
Otherwise Luffy takes it being way faster and his hits are probably just as deadly as Torikos.
@Haofan123: It is one of the more popular ones but it still pales next to the HST and the biggest non HST manga like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tale, and D. Gray Man. It hasn't even had an anime made for it yet. I wish it did though. I would have long since watched it.
@taichokage:
Didnt you hear? the Toriko anime is coming in april. Toriko fans rejoice!!!
@Haofan123 said:
" @taichokage: Didnt you hear? the Toriko anime is coming in april. Toriko fans rejoice!!! "
No kidding? Finally! I predict It will rise almost to the top in popularity. I sure will watch it as soon as I hear it comes out and not do my typical style of waiting a long time for episodes to build up. In this instance I am rather impatient.
@taichokage: 
 gonna be great. And before that they have an anime crossover with one piece. I also advise that you read the toriko one piece crossover manga if you havent already. Its really good and its a great way to promote toriko by pairing it up with one of the HST
@Haofan123: Absolutely. That's awesome I definitely going to read it. The only other one that I know of to do similarly is the already legendary Dragonball Z. If Naruto finishes soon I could predict Toriko filling it's slot as a new HST unless Katekyo Hitman Reborn continues it's anime.
@taichokage: its that good? hmm i should try reading it but if naruto does end soon, One Piece will take the lead, Bleach will be second and the third spot will be up for grabs, toriko will have a lot of competition for the top itll b hard
@Jinbeifan1:
Even though one piece is better in my opinion, theres almost no doubt that bleach will take first. But yeah, Toriko is an amazing manga. you should definitly check it out
@Jinbeifan1: It's a pretty darn good manga imo. And for a manga alone with no anime it is highly popular. In fact it reminds me to some degree of One Piece.
@Haofan123: avtually, bleach has been failing so much in story lately, One Piece has overtaken it, fans are going to one piece and its sold the most copies out of the hst even taichiokage agrees. and ill be sure to check it out soon
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel