Luffy vs The Hulk

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on Feb. 8, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Fight 1: Speed equal 

Fight 2: All out, Bloodlust ON 

Is hulk strong enough to rip luffy in 2, or will the no limit blunt force fallacy hold?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,403 posts) See mini bio Level 11
now that speed is equal hulk wins. and if u give flight to hulk then i don't even want to think about what will happen
Post by taichokage (14,762 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even if speed is not equal Hulk would win, but Luffy could put up a good fight. I also doubt if Luffy would be beaten via ripped in two due to his extreme stretching.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,422 posts) See mini bio Level 14
speed equal hulk wins even mantra cant do much in this fight without the speed but luffy would have a good chance if not equal but still its the hulk he would probably still win either way u know he is a planet buster with a single punch
Post by taichokage (14,762 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1: Yeah, and this guy can hold his own against the likes of Thor. Luffy could sure give him a lot of trouble but would certainly lose.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,422 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@taichokage: yeo i dont like admitting it but luffy would lose no matter what T_T lol
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Actually, i don't think Hulk is so much slower then Luffy, even without this speed equalizer
Hulk wins
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
"HULK SMASH!!!"
*Thunderclap*
/End thread
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
If Luffy keeps his distance and spams his long-range attacks, he can hope to annoy Hulk. The second he gets in melee range though.... Sweet zombie Jeebus.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Absolute stomp thread. Even without speed equalized Luffy can't do a thing. Hulk's regeneration is too good.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Really? Did you create this spite thread because Luffy beat Dhalsim in a previous thread where you thought Dhalsim would win? Hulk bites Luffys head off and the battle is over.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hulkstomp.
@Haofan123: No, I want to test if Luffy is really immune to all physical attacks. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @Haofan123: No, I want to test if Luffy is really immune to all physical attacks.  "

Luffy could tank the Hulks punches, but not his teeth. Luffys head would be bitten off and chewed like a gumball
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
basicly luffy is immune to physical force, but not energy love punches, and sharp weapons[ teeth are pretty sharp] plus luffy really doesnt get on most peoples bad side
@Haofan123: I disagree, the Hulks punches would rip Luffy apart. Thats why I made this thread, to address this no limit fallacy.
But there has never been a confirmed limit, so how is it a no limit fallacy

its kind of like electricity. If their is to much of any sort of electricity, eventually would over power any non conducter. The amount Luffy should've had would've been  over powered easily, by an island busting lightning bolt, but he took it with no problem.

This should be the same wiith brute force, yes he may be sent flying from the force but still, it would'nt harm him probably,
@hitsusatsu11:
Nope, Luffy is still immune to blunt force. And Hulk cant rip Luffy apart either. Luffy would just continue to stretch. Maybe if you gave the Hulk spiked brass knuckles he would kill Luffy by punching him, but other than that, he cant hurt him with his fists. Hulk would still destroy Luffy even without his fists though
You can't just say the writer, said something, and didn't mean it just because you think it would happen. Thus far luffy has been immune to blunt force, unless love or haki were involved
@Jflash94 said:

" But there has never been a confirmed limit, so how is it a no limit fallacy    

This defines the no limit fallacy.  

@Haofan123: Wrong. Luffy has been hurt by swords and bullets. Do you understand that these things, as well as punches exert a pressure? That is a force / an area. The reason why sword slashes and such are so much more deadly than punches, is because the surface area is very very small. However the hulk can muster so much force that it matters not that his fists provide a large contact surface area, the pressure would still be much much higher than sword slashes and bullets that the OP world has to offer, and therefore they would certainly kill Luffy. If not, show Luffy taking attacks from anyone who can exert  as high a magnitude of force as the hulk, or else it is a concession. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel