Luffy vs Super Skrull

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on Oct. 7, 2012. Last post by FireFistAce 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Morals on for SS

Morals off for Luffy

Fight takes place at Times Square.

Who wins?

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Can't Super skrull become as hot as Johnny's super nova move as well as easily take hits from a class 100 Thing? I don't think Luffy can get past his force fields either...

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if luffy acts first and goes for the killing blow first he can win, if not he loses because of force fields and supernova. things strength means nothing same as reeds stretching

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Isn't Skrull all of the Fantastic Four combined? That's too much for him.

Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He's all of them plus he can combine their powers such as an elastic, stone, blazing punch. Additionally he has shape shifting and limited hypnosis. Luffy has some things that could help such as faster movement, kenbunshoku haki and likely even harder hits, but they aren't worth much to a guy that has similar elastic resistance to blunt damage plus stone hard resistance and even further, force fields which Luffy couldn't break. And he can fly at supersonic speeds, turn himself invisible and project flame and force blasts. Worst of all he can unleash Torch's 1,000,000 degree nova blast. I'd say Skrull has this in the bag with relative ease. Only Luffy's speed and blunt immunity allow him to potentially last for some time.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Super-Skrull. 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Spite Luffy gets murdered this is sad.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Luffy sadly get destroy

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Skrull spite.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1: Since morals are on Kl’rt is gonna keep spamming intangibility like in Thunderbolts 124#

@taichokage said:

He's all of them plus he can combine their powers such as an elastic, stone, blazing punch. Additionally he has shape shifting and limited hypnosis. Luffy has some things that could help such as faster movement, kenbunshoku haki and likely even harder hits, but they aren't worth much to a guy that has similar elastic resistance to blunt damage plus stone hard resistance and even further, force fields which Luffy couldn't break. And he can fly at supersonic speeds, turn himself invisible and project flame and force blasts. Worst of all he can unleash Torch's 1,000,000 degree nova blast. I'd say Skrull has this in the bag with relative ease. Only Luffy's speed and blunt immunity allow him to potentially last for some time.

this. Also, don't forget Skrullian shape-shifting(sometimes luffy isn't that bright he could fool him with it) abilities and also his naturally strong hypnotic skills and a mild healing factor.

(•_•)

Well, I guess this thread...

( •_•)>⌐■-■

Should get super-locked
(⌐■_■) YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Post by precon_beyonder (12 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Nova blast and Its all over
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Luffy cant win....

kirisute gomen

+

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Is this a joke?

Luffy don't have even the slight chance.

Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6

WTH, you DO know Super Skrull was fighting along side herald level characters right?

He casually solo HST

Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Despite me loving luffy and hating comics i have to award the win to super skrull D:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel