luffy vs sage maode naruto

Topic started by Jack_attack on Oct. 28, 2009. Last post by Jack_attack 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Jack_attack (71 posts) See mini bio Level 3

since sasuke can't get it done naruto comes into the mix with unlimited sage mode 
luffy can use gears one and two 
naruto may not use any nine tail forms 
who wins?
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Why all the one piece threads? Anyway Luffy wins at this point sasuke is stronger then naruto, naruto in sage mode has only proved to be faster then the eye can see luffy is the speed of sound in gears and punches stell with ease (He was able to hurt lucci who uses tekkai, tekkai is a ability the CP9 have to make their skin as hard as stell yet luffy still hurts him'' And he has more experience and skill. nuff said.
@Tradog said:
"Why all the one piece threads? Anyway Luffy wins at this point sasuke is stronger then naruto, naruto in sage mode has only proved to be faster then the eye can see luffy is the speed of sound in gears and punches stell with ease (He was able to hurt lucci who uses tekkai, tekkai is a ability the CP9 have to make their skin as hard as stell yet luffy still hurts him'' And he has more experience and skill. nuff said. "
lol don't talk to me about one OP man i know trust me :P, but you forget that naruto was able to hurt and destroy peins robots and those are made of steal and naruto is also much stronger and faster in this mode, even all his attacks with charkra are stronger, and naruto in sage mode IS stronger then sasuke.
@Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
"Why all the one piece threads? Anyway Luffy wins at this point sasuke is stronger then naruto, naruto in sage mode has only proved to be faster then the eye can see luffy is the speed of sound in gears and punches stell with ease (He was able to hurt lucci who uses tekkai, tekkai is a ability the CP9 have to make their skin as hard as stell yet luffy still hurts him'' And he has more experience and skill. nuff said. "
lol don't talk to me about one OP man i know trust me :P, but you forget that naruto was able to hurt and destroy peins robots and those are made of steal and naruto is also much stronger and faster in this mode, even all his attacks with charkra are stronger, and naruto in sage mode IS stronger then sasuke. "
I never said you didn't but I also don't expect you to know every single detail either, Piens robots were metal  I know he is stronger but he has only shown to smash metal with all his strength while luffy does it with ease he still does not break the sound barrier as luffy does and how does sage mode compete with sasuke who has amatarasu and all of itachi's abilities as well as forbidden jutsu?
@Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
lol don't talk to me about one OP man i know trust me :P, but you forget that naruto was able to hurt and destroy peins robots and those are made of steal and naruto is also much stronger and faster in this mode, even all his attacks with charkra are stronger, and naruto in sage mode IS stronger then sasuke. "
I never said you didn't but I also don't expect you to know every single detail either, Piens robots were metal  I know he is stronger but he has only shown to smash metal with all his strength while luffy does it with ease he still does not break the sound barrier as luffy does and how does sage mode compete with sasuke who has amatarasu and all of itachi's abilities as well as forbidden jutsu? "
since sage mode allows all of narutos attacks to work like on a massive scale, and there is FAR to much hype when it comes to amatarasu i mean pein would DESTROY sasuke even with it and naruto soloed him.
@Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
I never said you didn't but I also don't expect you to know every single detail either, Piens robots were metal  I know he is stronger but he has only shown to smash metal with all his strength while luffy does it with ease he still does not break the sound barrier as luffy does and how does sage mode compete with sasuke who has amatarasu and all of itachi's abilities as well as forbidden jutsu? "
since sage mode allows all of narutos attacks to work like on a massive scale, and there is FAR to much hype when it comes to amatarasu i mean pein would DESTROY sasuke even with it and naruto soloed him. "
Well naruto had help from all the toads and the village he only won thanks to jiraiya who had to die in order for naruto to even have a chance though I do agree amatarasu is pretty overhyped.
@Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
since sage mode allows all of narutos attacks to work like on a massive scale, and there is FAR to much hype when it comes to amatarasu i mean pein would DESTROY sasuke even with it and naruto soloed him. "
Well naruto had help from all the toads and the village he only won thanks to jiraiya who had to die in order for naruto to even have a chance though I do agree amatarasu is pretty overhyped. "
the toads only fought the summons not pein himself though
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel