Luffy vs Prime Nagato

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Current Luffy vs Prime Nagato (all 6 paths of Pain in one body)

Both bloodlusted.

Distance: 20m

Who wins?

Post by taichokage (14,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I think this battle comes down to 1 factor. Distance. Luffy could blitz Pain being of fairly close distance and one shot him. Afar, Pain destroys him with massive scale jutsu. In character it would be prolonged but bloodlusted this would be a pretty quick battle regardless of who won.

@taichokage: Edited. Distance is now 20m.

Btw Pain is not that slow, especially in his Prime.

Even while severely weakened during the fight with Naruto, he dodged the FRS from point blank that covered over 20 km in a second.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

regardless of distance luffy could 1 shot him. He is way faster and alot more durable. The only problem is the soul stealer and luffy has precog and once again is too fast.I don't even consider this a real fight for luffy unless nagato starts off with chibaku tensei.

@TheNeutralOne: All of Nagato's attacks are way stronger than Pain's. Including Shinra Tensei, which is likely strong enough to severely hurt Luffy.

And taking on all the 6 paths at once is extremely difficult, even for Luffy

Post by nishi99 (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 11

A bloodlusted Nagato gets my vote. Also It took three of the top shinobi to beat him.

Post by taichokage (14,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
True. And there's no way Luffy could stand against Rikudo Naruto, Killer Bee and Itachi at once. However, I don't think any of them are as fast as Luffy. If he went for a blitz I think he could take Nagato out. If he misses that chance though he dies horribly.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Regardless how will nagato hit luffy? Get passed the fact that he is immune to blunt damage? The soul stealing is made irrelevant by precog. Other than that nagato has no way to fight him save for chibaku tensei.

Luffy can 1hit him and survive everything except the chibaku tensei. Lets not get ridiculous. Speed, durability(natural and haki augmented), pre cog, strength, conquerors haki to combat beast summoning, what does nagato even offer to fight luffy save the chibau tensei which luffy can stop before it even occurs?

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Luffy.
Post by othus12 (7,317 posts) See mini bio Level 13

luffy would one shot nagato.

Post by phantomrant (1,404 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not sure if 20 meter is gonna be enough, but I'm just going to assume so since base Luffy isn't so much faster than RM Naruto.

Bloodlust = Chibaku Tensei right off the bat, and Luffy gets grinded to a flat sheet of rubber.

On two other threads done recently, Luffy lost to Ulquiorra and King Piccolo, and I see Nagato being in the same league as them.

So Nagato has my vote

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,354 posts) See mini bio Level 14

the only path that is actually a threat is the main ones, the other ones are basically cannon fodder for luffy. Once Luffy disables the first one with a quick jet pistol or armament punch it's over. And we do know luffy is willing to blitz right to the start

@phantomrant said:

Not sure if 20 meter is gonna be enough, but I'm just going to assume so since base Luffy isn't so much faster than RM Naruto.

Bloodlust = Chibaku Tensei right off the bat, and Luffy gets grinded to a flat sheet of rubber.

yeah because chibaku tensei takes so little time to be done right?

1 jet pistol= GG

1 rasengan was enough to kill any path of pein.

@othus12 said:

1 rasengan was enough to kill any path of pein.

Pain was completely out of chakra at that time.

And Prime Nagato >>> the sick and dying Pain

@supernova7005: it didnt show whether he had any higher durability at that time though. Or if his power was somehow greater for that matter, chakra doesnt seem to work the same as actual physical power

@supernova7005: in a lot instances he got killed by a rasengan, first by jiraiya and then by a raserengan of naruto and then another rasengan to the one who used missiles.

anyways

1 jet pistol>>>>>>>>rasengan

pein still gets one shotted.

@Jinbeifan1: Naruto stated that all of Edo Nagato's attacks were on a completely different level from "back then", so its pretty well implied that he's a lot stronger.

Still, Pain was completely exhausted and beaten up after fighting the Kyuubi, which is why he could be taken down with a rasengan

@supernova7005: that's because the edo tensei enhances the power of those under it remember?

Yeah but he was taking out the paths of pein with regular rasengans as well, not to mention luffy's punchs are way stronger than rasengan in the first place, especially in jet form or armament

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@supernova7005:

Yeah but he was taking out the paths of pein with regular rasengans as well, not to mention luffy's punchs are way stronger than rasengan in the first place, especially in jet form or armament

Sage Rasengans, though not as powerful as Luffy's punches mainly because luffy's physical strength outstrip[s sage naruto's rasengans back in the Pain fight. Although rasengan should be more of a lethal attack if similarly compared.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@supernova7005: that's because the edo tensei enhances the power of those under it remember?

Edo Tensei enhances nothing other than regenerating chakra to the point where it becomes virtual pseudo infinite (doesn't increase chakra capacity) and regeneration as long the soul is bound to the earth.

That's it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel